Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Scams get bursted by SEC  (Read 78 times)
Claudio99 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 04:20:24 PM
Merited by Dariusburst (1)

Right now I believe SEC ( Security and Exchange Commission ) is the only thing standing against ICO frauds in crypto space, their performance is not so great but still something to talk about

BitClave is being compelled to refund all the cash it earned three years back through an initial coin offering (ICO) on account of a repayment with the SEC.

Honestly I wish this SEC of a thing can capture all IEO projects that scam investors too

I remember SEC got paragon Coin and Airfox too, what do you guys have to say on this?

Full News is right here

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/bitclave-settles-2017-token-sale-allegations-with-the-sec/

Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 04:25:24 PM

I don't think SEC are helping to burst ICO scammers, SEC only go after those that failed to register their tokens as securities, lack of proper registration protocols is why SEC goes after these ICO nothing more, it's all about paper work here, SEC only want their share, regulation is the only thing that can cure scams in crypto space not SEC.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: