Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:38:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to buy is NOW!!!!  (Read 1879 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 02:27:43 PM

For now market is really confusing but I think BTC is having some serious resistance breaking 10k and then there are news here and there that seems to have light reactions on it So basically is better to hold and see the market direction,something that can make sense is basically more suitable and comprehensive

Bitcoin's price for now in the trade market is steady on the 9.4k to 9.9k$ below, But this is still good unlike the last year its price falls to 5k$ because of people panicking and whales manipulating the prices, From what  I am seeing now, Investors and traders etc. are confident holding their btc and even ETH price is doing good this past months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 03:11:23 PM

seen from the movement of the crypto market that is being thrown away this is the best moment to buy it, but before buying we have to analyze it first because considering the crypto market is very unstable lately, don't let the crypto market movement become discarded after you buy it.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 09:51:50 PM

seen from the movement of the crypto market that is being thrown away this is the best moment to buy it, but before buying we have to analyze it first because considering the crypto market is very unstable lately, don't let the crypto market movement become discarded after you buy it.

Except for analyzing the current market state, people need to set up some goals, is it long or short term move you are making. Not every coin has the same potential, depends on goals we set up for us that kind of coin we should look for.  For new people in crypto long is better option, only with more understanding of the crypto market they can try to make a profit on trading.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 10:15:57 PM

The best time to invest in crypto has already passed, now prices are not very high, but not the lowest. Now you can invest in top coins because they'll grow even stronger over time...

The prices are not high at all compared to the last bull run. Cryptos are trading for the best price you can get it now. Because when the push up start you should be seeing 10x
In the past bull run many of us are earn a lot for trading because most of coins are increases the prices so much, So for now we cant tell yet if this will be have movements that could be like in a past bull run. So we need to wait until the end of this year and buy more dip price of coins in the market.

The thing about crypto is you never know when the push up will start it can start anytime from now thats why i suggested getting them now
Yes that's true it will come up in no time so that we need to prepared for that, As you can see in this year situation the are started to make a move and increase the price. And we hope it will still continue until the end of this year because we always suffered these happening in crypto and also this pandemic right now in a whole world.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 10:42:09 PM

Except for analyzing the current market state, people need to set up some goals, is it long or short term move you are making. Not every coin has the same potential, depends on goals we set up for us that kind of coin we should look for.  For new people in crypto long is better option, only with more understanding of the crypto market they can try to make a profit on trading.

That is absolutely right everything in the current market is so different than in the past. There are just some problems and those are the main reason of the market is so moving. As you above mentioned we must change our goals about that, maybe your goal was working better, but as l said it is just different. It is just still to find good project that can be profitable in the future.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
hassancisse

Activity: 273
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 11:47:53 PM

For now market is really confusing but I think BTC is having some serious resistance breaking 10k and then there are news here and there that seems to have light reactions on it So basically is better to hold and see the market direction,something that can make sense is basically more suitable and comprehensive
most people speculate that the price of bitcoin will go up high in 2021, the same as in 2013 and 2017. For now, many people are confused that halving doesn't have a big effect. but, in fact, the halving effect doesn't just happen. if you have the same thoughts, then a price below $ 10k will be the best moment to buy asset.

Yea 2021 is what we are all expecting to be the push up and the time to buy is 2020 when there is no FOMO because when FOMO chips in it will now be in a rush
Haneefah (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 11:56:15 PM

Those who can see should be aware that crypto market has returned fully. What remains is to do proper analysis before venturing into any project. Look at the team, the activities on GitHub and the community. How social are they and many other things

Great addition to the topic and it seems we are on the same level the market has returned fully and the time to buy is now just exactly as my topic says

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 02:12:48 AM

DYOR is the main thing that must be done by everyone. This time crypto looks stable and the dump happened with bitcoin last days can be considered as a small correction caused by it doesn't give a bad impact to the market.
The reversal trend can happen anytime and it's better to invest a small amount of money.

Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 02:19:18 AM

The crypto market will usually increase in value with Bitcoin, and before investing, you should analyze this coin to know exactly what is happening. I think this month or next month the whole market will have a huge correction and that will be an opportunity for you to buy some potential coins in this market. However, that is just my prediction and depends on your investment strategy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
cheater detector

Activity: 213
Merit: 53

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 02:27:21 AM

The crypto market will usually increase in value with Bitcoin, and before investing, you should analyze this coin to know exactly what is happening. I think this month or next month the whole market will have a huge correction and that will be an opportunity for you to buy some potential coins in this market. However, that is just my prediction and depends on your investment strategy.
i haven't find any bad news about cryptocurrency which will make their price falling or even bitcoin. The common case always when bitcoin nearly hit $10k, it got dump and make market crash.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 01:39:53 AM

i haven't find any bad news about cryptocurrency which will make their price falling or even bitcoin. The common case always when bitcoin nearly hit $10k, it got dump and make market crash.
When the market suddenly collapses, you will see a lot of bad news appearing in this market. I think one way or another, the market will go against people's minds, and you will have a hard time guessing what a good time to invest is.

However, I believe that if you choose to invest long-term, you do not need to worry because in the next few years, the crypto market will be more interested and the coins you are holding will soon increase in price over time.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 02:06:26 AM

When the market suddenly collapses, you will see a lot of bad news appearing in this market. I think one way or another, the market will go against people's minds, and you will have a hard time guessing what a good time to invest is.
Thsts why we need to analyze the market and have our own understanding about the movement so we can somehow predict the next price of the coins to know if its a good time to buy or not.

However, I believe that if you choose to invest long-term, you do not need to worry because in the next few years, the crypto market will be more interested and the coins you are holding will soon increase in price over time.
Thats right if you plan to hold for long period timing to buy when the market decline. Then forget for a while the market since you have set a target price on when you're planning to sell your coins.

plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 10:51:46 AM

Thsts why we need to analyze the market and have our own understanding about the movement so we can somehow predict the next price of the coins to know if its a good time to buy or not.
Actually, there's always a sudden collapse in the market and it always happens that's why we need to be careful about what coin we will invest our funds. Having good skills in analyzing the condition of the market will definitely help you to determine the movement of a certain coin. Probably, some people easily believe in what they read especially if the news about the market and for me, you will not have any problem in your mind if you were totally good at doing research and analysis about the condition of the market. Then, it's better to make your own research if this about entering in the market and take note, do not always rely on the news and signals that you have seen.

So far, it's quite good to buy an altcoin and hold it for the short term and right now, I'm currently scalping so I can somehow earn little profit. But, if someone has a plan to buy now it's better to learn how the market works so you can lessen your losses once you enter.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 12:27:42 PM

People who understand the situation of the market on a different condition, we faced because who purchased and hold in the long term will always get many benefits from their holding. Before choosing, and holding the coin we should choose the potential coin because active development coin will always a huge room to increase their price.

Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 12:34:55 PM

choosing investment assets now might be very confusing. in a state of market decline may be cheap prices, but buy it must have some consideration. ETH and BNB are the best altcoins we can buy now. but if you have bigger capital maybe BTC will be better. keep doing your research, because there is a possibility the market will also go down deeper.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 01:37:10 PM

Today the price of Bitcoin is down by 5%, in my opinion it's great if you buy it now,
because we don't know whether Bitcoin will be available at $ 9000 in the future.  Grin

grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 02:00:07 PM

choosing investment assets now might be very confusing. in a state of market decline may be cheap prices, but buy it must have some consideration. ETH and BNB are the best altcoins we can buy now. but if you have bigger capital maybe BTC will be better. keep doing your research, because there is a possibility the market will also go down deeper.
The market has rallied for a very long time, and this is the time when the market will have a big adjustment, so you need to consider carefully. I prefer to invest in BNB because this coin brings a lot of profits to investors, and using BNB may help you be lucky to have the opportunity to enter some IEO projects at Binance exchange. Of course, decide your investment and should divide the investment capital to suit the amount of money you currently have.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
takana212

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 04:01:42 PM

What projects or cryptocurrencies are those? It is much better if you can share it here and we can discuss those cryptocurrencies.

Btw, be careful about buying some altcoins nowadays, because as you can see the Bitcoin dominance could break and smash some altcoins and they could lead to the dump.
I don't think buying some altcoins these days is good, especially Bitcoin is bullish.

I prefer to follow this advice, because investing in altcoin risks will be high when bitcoin prices go down, if you want to invest in altcoin it's better to choose coins that have clear prospects for the long term like ETH and BNB.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 04:05:50 PM

The market has rallied for a very long time, and this is the time when the market will have a big adjustment, so you need to consider carefully. I prefer to invest in BNB because this coin brings a lot of profits to investors, and using BNB may help you be lucky to have the opportunity to enter some IEO projects at Binance exchange. Of course, decide your investment and should divide the investment capital to suit the amount of money you currently have.
You have to have a few percent in investing for example 50% in bitcoin and the rest can choose altcoin which you think will benefit in the future because altcoin cannot be determined and only the top coins are able to become big profits.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 05:25:45 PM

Today the price of Bitcoin is down by 5%, in my opinion it's great if you buy it now,
because we don't know whether Bitcoin will be available at $ 9000 in the future.  Grin
If Btc means to invest by op it is still good to buy while the price has down. Possibly price could gains a sudden increase and let's catch in buying when there's a chance.  So in my view I prefer to invest in the top list in the market as these could be profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: