Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to decide  (Read 1124 times)
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 10:31:29 PM

Hey guys,

So I'm pretty new currently own some Ada, Vechain, ZIL RSR and Flexacoin.  Considering exchanging one of these for Dent, and maybe BAT.
I'm not into Bitcoin really but looking for a high reward possibility coin.  ANy insight or thoughts on any of these? or any high reward/risk ones you guys like?
I don't have a huge amount invested, but thinking about just going all in on Cardano and just holding to save the stress of looking any different ones.

WOuld love any tips or suggestions.  I like CHarles- Cardano alot, I really get the vibe they are onto something big....

in my opinion ADA and Vechain is the best alt in your list
maybe if you choose ada, thats will be a good idea,
but remember, do not invest in one altcoin my friend, always split your capital to reduce the risk on crypto investment

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 10:48:04 PM

Hey guys,

So I'm pretty new currently own some Ada, Vechain, ZIL RSR and Flexacoin.  Considering exchanging one of these for Dent, and maybe BAT.
I'm not into Bitcoin really but looking for a high reward possibility coin.  ANy insight or thoughts on any of these? or any high reward/risk ones you guys like?
I don't have a huge amount invested, but thinking about just going all in on Cardano and just holding to save the stress of looking any different ones.

WOuld love any tips or suggestions.  I like CHarles- Cardano alot, I really get the vibe they are onto something big....

just believe in yourself, sometimes people will suggesting you an altcoins in their bag mate
if you believe cardano is good, just drop your money there buddy
anyway you should think about the risk and reward

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 11:02:49 PM

It appears you already have a bunch of tokens or altcoins in mind to invest into and they are good ones. You can just look into some IEO too and look for a worthy one to invest in. Binance is always recommended as the place to get the best not to fail IEO to invest into.
It's not easy to get into the binance IEO as it was using the lottery system and I guess he can try to use another IEO too that runs in another good exchange site like gate.io or something else. the chance to participate in binance IEO was really small dude.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 01:08:28 AM

I'm not into Bitcoin really but looking for a high reward possibility coin.  ANy insight or thoughts on any of these? or any high reward/risk ones you guys like?

WOuld love any tips or suggestions.  I like CHarles- Cardano alot, I really get the vibe they are onto something big....
I just wonder why you are ignoring bitcoins; probably you must be so far missing out something really good for getting you attractive ROI but you are trying something different from most other investors are doing here. Honestly this is not an appreciable way of investing in this crypto space. You must choose bitcoin as your primary investment opportunity and along with bitcoins you can diversify your portfolio with any other altcoins. There cannot be any reason for anyone to ignore bitcoin because bitcoin must be the top cryptocurrency to get us big return for our investment in same time frame.

Among many altcoins that you have mentioned, I am familiar with only Ada. It performed too good in last 2 to 3 weeks and if it got power to continue its rally then it may attain $1 value very soon given that BTC is continuing its struggle under $10k levels. Still, I suggest you not to go for 100% with altcoins as recommended level for altcoins is only 20% the maximum Smiley.
Diversification is important and we should not go all in a specific investment, there are a lot of traders who suffering huge losses because they do not know the importance of diversification. They go all in in a specific altcoin then they regret it later if the incur losses. For those who will make investment with altcoins, identify it the trend and do not rely to its price. There are some traders who are buying altcoin just because it is a cheap and they are hoping that its price will skyrocket easily; it is a bad mindset that can lead you to suffer in huge losses.
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 09:40:49 AM

It seems you are confused to search the coin you want to buy. As @shinratensei_ said, ADA could be a good choice, but you need to search for more about ADA so you can know why you should invest your money in that coin. With the price now, I guess you will have a lot of amount of that coin, but you need to be careful of bitcoin price movement in this month and the next months because bitcoin price now still up and down without we know where the price will go.
Still we believe in other research, actually I don't why? Maybe we don't trust our research, but how long will we trust others' research? In my view, if I select any coin I should always have strong points about why I would buy this coin. I know Cardano is a very good coin, but why would I buy it? There should be a strong point to myself. That's how I selected my favorite coin.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 10:01:42 AM

Aave(LEND)is also good coin as in the last few weeks Aave get a huge trend in Crypto market and you can call it its bull run. Aave is a good altcoin it must be considered.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 10:30:07 AM

sometimes not a high price that can be a benchmark for investment. but we have to look at the graph and its movements. if the trend goes up, then whether the coin has a high price or not, just buy it. because we are looking for profit from chart movement. bitcoin is indeed the highest kin, but if the chart doesn't go up, we really have to decide to invest in another coin. unless we want a long-term investment, then bitcoin or etherum can be the right choice because the market cap is already high.
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 12:05:49 PM

you better sell some of your shit coins and buy coins that have good prospects to invest, because now it is a very high risk to be a long-term investment.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 12:43:24 PM

you better sell some of your shit coins and buy coins that have good prospects to invest, because now it is a very high risk to be a long-term investment.

Some of those coins are not worth it as per me as well and better to move away from it and stay invested in top coins or wait for the markets to dip and then buy it at lower price. Though not sure what did OP has done after receiving the advice from the forum members as he never had mentioned after that post. Hoping in the end one makes money form the coins one has it.

filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 01:10:36 PM

I think it's better to hold coins that have good prospects than to hold pesky coins because we don't need to worry when the cryptocurrency market suddenly goes down, but it all depends on each of our choices.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Synerggy

Activity: 248
Merit: 13

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 04:20:04 PM

Flexacoin is a bad project from team that aren't that experienced, there are better coins right now in crypto space that what you have on your list OP, you research on projects using Coinmarketcap and focus on top 100 coins, you can find few invisible gems hiding within the list

●          ◯        Futira Coin        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        First Crypto-Enabled Telecommunication Network       █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 04:26:58 PM

I think it's better to hold coins that have good prospects than to hold pesky coins because we don't need to worry when the cryptocurrency market suddenly goes down, but it all depends on each of our choices.

Identifu=ing coins that have good prospects, apart from the top 10 or 20 coins on CMC might be a problem. There are some coins that might appear to be good at first, but in the long run, they still fail. Those who hold such coins for a long period tend to lose their investment. Therefore, the best might've to go for the top coins, for long term investment, except you are ready to take some risks.
IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 06:26:39 PM

This is the more reason why OP needed crypto enthusiasts view on this, ADA is a great pick considering the kind of development coming to Cardano blockchain via Shelley upcoming hardfork. Investing in any coin entails risk, we all know and the market always has ups and downs as usual.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 06:34:13 PM

This is the more reason why OP needed crypto enthusiasts view on this, ADA is a great pick considering the kind of development coming to Cardano blockchain via Shelley upcoming hardfork. Investing in any coin entails risk, we all know and the market always has ups and downs as usual.
You are right, everyone understands and understands that. no assets will continue to improve. we will see how assets also decline. THERE is also a fairly good number. I think there are other considerations for everyone who understands the development of a project. even in development, we are always faced with risk. an increase and nothing will happen either.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 06:43:06 PM

You are right, everyone understands and understands that. no assets will continue to improve. we will see how assets also decline. THERE is also a fairly good number. I think there are other considerations for everyone who understands the development of a project. even in development, we are always faced with risk. an increase and nothing will happen either.

there are assets that continue improve or develop in other words  because improve doesnt always means increase in price   .

they can improve thier performance too   . if you understand a project and its developments , you cant go wrong anymore  but you are right that not all developments are perfect but there are risk too , like the coin can have a drawback after its development  and some people or miners wont like the result and they probably leave  
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 06:55:53 PM

ADA is a good choice you have chosen but for others i cant really say . if you choose to invest all your money in ADA and wait for it to moon it might not be a very bad  choice although often times we don't advise investors to put all their eggs in one basket . Spreading  your risk is advisable.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 05:30:57 AM

the coins you mentioned are quite good to hold but I don't expect much from flexacoin as well as dent. I recommend you examine those coin Chainlink, tezos, Cro and BNB, if you are interested you can research more about that coin
The coins you suggest for him can be an option because I see that coin has a chance to be the potential coins that can increase, especially for BNB. After all, binance still makes good movements in the market. It is normal to see all of the coins that we suggested is getting down because the altcoin will still follow wherever bitcoin price goes. But the altcoin will have the time to back to the high price, and that will happen after bitcoin can stable for a while, so the altcoin will use the time to lift the price.

Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 05:43:23 AM

Hey guys,

You can go for cardano, Vechain, chainlink or Tezos, presently I haven't seen any better performing altcoin than these but I'm also not perfect, possible that I missed some details, you have to make your decision and you will be fine if the project is a very popular one

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 05:44:42 AM

For ADA, Vechain, and BAT you can keep to hold. The rest you sell because it includes shitcoins that will make you lose money.
I recommend buying more potential coins, such as PHR, COMP, LINK, KCS, OKB and BNB. That's what I mentioned a few coins
that will indeed give us high rewards if we hold for the next few years.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Nazmul012

Activity: 785

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 06:45:50 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2020, 05:18:05 AM by Nazmul012

You had better avoid Flexacoin & Dent token. i have personally analysis both of them. so cant recommended to go for Flexacoin, Although the roadmap of dent token is great but can't trust on their development. Others are okey but you should add Chain-link, Tron & eth in your list. I believe, they would have a bright future.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: