Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:52:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to the Crypto market?  (Read 14432 times)
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:51:20 AM

Market cycle played out in cryptocurrency market.
Market correction, panic, manipulations, whale games and all. The market has faced numerous problems unending with new ones surpassing the old ones.
It is clear, the market cycle is indeed played in the cryptocurrency market, and even though the market has experienced many problems, we must continue to work in accordance with the wishes of the heart and do not panic because of problems that have been caused by the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 10:52:21 PM

Crypto market is on down trend in the last couple of months for no reasons. It is just play of big whales and they are playing by creating rumor, news about exchange hack, crypto wallet hack etc. BTC and ETH will go on green trend very soon i think. So we need to hold it now.
True, holding BTC and ETH is very good at the moment, but we still have to do research on market trends, so that we don't experience the loss of time in holding some altcoin and tokens, especially BTC and ETH.

I agree. Despite of the downfalls that we are currently seeing right now, we must be patient and tighten our hold into the assets we have because selling or trading them as of the moment will just make you regret selling it at lower prices nowadays once the market have already recovered making the prices to go up once again. We must face this challenge to us crypto users that we need to surpass because if we let our emotions get into our decision making due to what we are currently experiencing brought by the market downfall. Keep on holding into our assets most specially into Bitcoin and do expect and believe that the halving that will happen in the upcoming year of 2020, will trigger the rise of its price bringing the rise of all the Altcoins that depends on the price of Bitcoin. As of the moment, be patient and do hope that all of the wait we endure will all be worth it once the market have already recovered.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 05:02:03 AM

If we look at last year's track record, altcoin has seen a decline in prices in November. Maybe this is the start of Bitcoin and Altcoin to go to the moon.

The last quarter of the year is often the time when people are being so expensive because of the holiday season. Many did sold their crypto for fiat because there are more market for fiat than crypto right now. It is pretty much normal for the prices do go down and it actually opens opportunity for investors to buy them at low costs. This dull market of cryptocurrencies will soon recover as the new year comes.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 10:51:14 AM

Yes, i am also think that a lot of people decide to take part in fork of Bitcoin Cash and they sell their BTC to take part in it. Not strange that BTC price falls. But i am think that it will raise againe after fork will be finished.
Not sell bitcoin every people i think their have some people do not want long time hold then they can sell at this time. You know bitcoin look like always great move at anytime so don't forget before year 2017. I hope we can see good happened of this year 2020 so keep Patience.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 10:56:29 AM

The price of every altcoin in the market is really dependent on the price of the bitcoin. Meaning, if the price of bitcoin goes down, the price of some altcoin will probably gonna go down also. It is domino effect. That is why the market is now on red since the price of bitcoin is going down.

mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 11:01:19 AM

Almost all of the altcoins in the market are still depends on the value of bitcoin. Thats why we can see that the bitcoin dominance is as high as 50percent, so if BTC dumped then expect the altcoins to bleed as well. Thats the logic for now, but who knows maybe we can see the bitcoin dominance will decrease this year.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:17:12 PM

As of the moment if you will see and observe, the crypto market is doing good all throughout having a good start for this year 2020. The prices have already been seen to showcase an increase from the down fall that it have experienced way back after the bull run that lasted until the late month of year 2019. As I can see, the crypto market behavior is pretty good compared to the last two because at this early stage of this year, an unexpected increase happened which is the real expectation of the crowd would happen right after the halving event. This just shows that the market is doing really great and it is jumping back into a good phase which is really favorable to all of us.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 04:37:31 PM

As of the moment if you will see and observe, the crypto market is doing good all throughout having a good start for this year 2020. The prices have already been seen to showcase an increase from the down fall that it have experienced way back after the bull run that lasted until the late month of year 2019. As I can see, the crypto market behavior is pretty good compared to the last two because at this early stage of this year, an unexpected increase happened which is the real expectation of the crowd would happen right after the halving event. This just shows that the market is doing really great and it is jumping back into a good phase which is really favorable to all of us.

It is still kinda meh for me actually, take it from someone that hodls coin since 2017 and hasn't sold a lot yet.
It surely is a good time for those who had hodled  since 4k fall of Bitcoin.
From the support we're getting above 9k, it seems like a good day for day traders. I expect it might plummet a bit to 8.9k though at its lowest.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 05:59:26 PM

The price of every altcoin in the market is really dependent on the price of the bitcoin. Meaning, if the price of bitcoin goes down, the price of some altcoin will probably gonna go down also. It is domino effect. That is why the market is now on red since the price of bitcoin is going down.

yes, it might be true that the rise in bitcoin prices could affect other altcoin prices. but now the price of bitcoin is slowly starting to improve and also some of the other top altcoins like ETH, BNB, EOS. I think in the second month of 2020 the market will start to experience good price changes, I believe that sooner or later bitcoin will soon reach $ 90k - $ 10K by the middle of the year.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 07:15:31 PM

Crypto market is on down trend in the last couple of months for no reasons. It is just play of big whales and they are playing by creating rumor, news about exchange hack, crypto wallet hack etc. BTC and ETH will go on green trend very soon i think. So we need to hold it now.
True, holding BTC and ETH is very good at the moment, but we still have to do research on market trends, so that we don't experience the loss of time in holding some altcoin and tokens, especially BTC and ETH.

I agree. Despite of the downfalls that we are currently seeing right now, we must be patient and tighten our hold into the assets we have because selling or trading them as of the moment will just make you regret selling it at lower prices nowadays once the market have already recovered making the prices to go up once again. We must face this challenge to us crypto users that we need to surpass because if we let our emotions get into our decision making due to what we are currently experiencing brought by the market downfall. Keep on holding into our assets most specially into Bitcoin and do expect and believe that the halving that will happen in the upcoming year of 2020, will trigger the rise of its price bringing the rise of all the Altcoins that depends on the price of Bitcoin. As of the moment, be patient and do hope that all of the wait we endure will all be worth it once the market have already recovered.
Investing or buying some good or on top coins is a good choice. The downfall is passive in cryptocurrency since we all know that cryptocurrencies are volatile in terms of prices, it is changing time by time so there is a big possibility that the token you bought before can have high value in the future if you will still hold it and not sell it now.

yes, it might be true that the rise in bitcoin prices could affect other altcoin prices. but now the price of bitcoin is slowly starting to improve and also some of the other top altcoins like ETH, BNB, EOS. I think in the second month of 2020 the market will start to experience good price changes, I believe that sooner or later bitcoin will soon reach $ 90k - $ 10K by the middle of the year.

This is indeed also one of the things I have noticed when the market is experiencing downfall, I think bitcoin is the reason when bitcoin value is dumping, the market is also having this kind of situation. Maybe because bitcoin is a dominant cryptocurrency and cannot be compared to any other cryptocurrency especially alternative coins.

olabsd

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:05:09 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 08:52:05 PM by olabsd

In my opinion, what matters the most - the reliability. And what I have noticed - there are more cases of attacks on exchanges these days. And that's probably why some investors are looking for alternatives
jetskur

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:06:23 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 08:53:12 PM by jetskur

In my opinion, what matters the most - the reliability. And what I have noticed - there are more cases of attacks on exchanges these days. And that's probably why some investors are looking for alternatives

Hello there. Hmm, this sounds pretty truly. However I don't fully understand what you mean by alternatives here. Probably you can come up with a bit more details here?
olabsd

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:12:06 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 08:54:03 PM by olabsd

Hello there. Hmm, this sounds pretty truly. However I don't fully understand what you mean by alternatives here. Probably you can come up with a bit more details here?

Well, the main alternative here is hardwallet, I would say. Cause hardwallets help to be more sure in funds being secured. But of course, much depends on every particular wallet
jetskur

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:13:32 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 08:54:51 PM by jetskur

Well, the main alternative here is hardwallet, I would say. Cause hardwallets help to be more sure in funds being secured. But of course, much depends on every particular wallet

And are you aware of any advanced ones? Cause talking about me, I used to search for different unique ones, but couldn't find worthwhile. I mean they all looked the same
olabsd

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:19:01 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 08:55:13 PM by olabsd

And are you aware of any advanced ones? Cause talking about me, I used to search for different unique ones, but couldn't find worthwhile. I mean they all looked the same

The most advanced and real product I am aware of is GetHashWallet - in few words, secure and private hardware wallet with ease of real world usage. What attacts me here - the wallet itself is non-programmable, simple and secure. And team had fundraising campaign on Indiegogo along with product being arrow certified. So I definitely recommend you to have a closer look at the website to explore more
jetskur

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:20:33 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 08:55:46 PM by jetskur

The most advanced and real product I am aware of is GetHashWallet - in few words, secure and private hardware wallet with ease of real world usage. What attacts me here - the wallet itself is non-programmable, simple and secure. And team had fundraising campaign on Indiegogo along with product being arrow certified. So I definitely recommend you to have a closer look at the website to explore more

Hmm, so far definitely sounds attractive and advanced, let me have a closer look on my own and get back here with own thoughts
Sophia Portera

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 12:10:43 PM

According to Worldcoinindex this is the current situation for BTC.
Bitcoin at $9,600
https://www.worldcoinindex.com/nl
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 01:16:53 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2020, 01:41:06 PM by 103deltafox

Currently the price of bitcoin is around $9k+ - $10k , no matter the crash in the market as it pertains to crypto and bitcoin to be price, just seize every opportunity you have to buy the dip,and in some months time ,you will be happy you bought,when you see the crypto market falling,you shouldn't be too bothered,just exercise some patience for optimal result.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: