Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:51:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Development help/partners For a peer to peer Buy/Sell mining contract website  (Read 548 times)
importedwaffle (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 01:45:35 PM

Development help/partners For a peer to peer Buy/Sell mining contract website:

Hello, fellow bitcoin community!

I have been mining bitcoin since 2013 and I am looking to put together a team for the development of a peer to peer Buy/Sell mining contract website.

I own a keyword-rich domain that is 7 years old with the word bitcoin in it and have been sitting on this domain for a while and I feel its time to make something with it. I am currently withholding the name as the whois is not private.

The website should be able to provide a peer to peer marketplace where investors can purchase short term contracts and miners can sell short term contracts. Also, miners may be able to fill order requests for quick transactions.

I also feel that some of the revenue could fund a faucet website to which I also own to provide an additional stream of revenue for the company.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 11:56:56 PM

I have been mining bitcoin since 2013 and I am looking to put together a team for the development of a peer to peer Buy/Sell mining contract website.

Can you sign an address with coin received in 2013?

You may ask why this is important.   You are a newbie and we need to know you are not lying.   

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
importedwaffle (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2020, 09:41:25 PM

You may ask why this is important.   You are a newbie and we need to know you are not lying.   

Hello and thank you for the reply!

I understand your reasoning and your request is a fair one but for the same reason that I do not disclose the number of precious metals I own is the same reason I wish for my wallets to remain anonymous as well. Yes I know I'm a newbie here I have never been one for forums however, I can tell you that my first ASIC was an R-box running CG miner on a Compaq laptop powered by a modded power supply from an old dell computer. I do understand trust is important and anyone can talk a big game on the internet but my main goal from this post is seeking developers interested in a project and trust can be established in private and not publicly.

polypusx

Activity: 208
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 02:32:40 AM

I understand your reasoning and your request is a fair one but for the same reason that I do not disclose the number of precious metals I own is the same reason I wish for my wallets to remain anonymous as well. Yes I know I'm a newbie here I have never been one for forums however, I can tell you that my first ASIC was an R-box running CG miner on a Compaq laptop powered by a modded power supply from an old dell computer. I do understand trust is important and anyone can talk a big game on the internet but my main goal from this post is seeking developers interested in a project and trust can be established in private and not publicly.

this is not answer the question
simple answer this : Can you sign an address with coin received in 2013?
as a newbie you should perform first due too much project failed by partnership. you can talk about anonymity if you hire freelancer not partnership
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 09:06:01 PM

Do you understand your spot here? I mean for a newbie in the forum looking for a supposedly big project and is not disclosing any kind of information about the project and even the domain name itself is a suspicious thing to see for members and potential partners as well. If you can't sign an address at least try to explain your project in detail here for other members to see, but if you can't do it I doubt that you will have someone interested in what you are doing right now because your proposal lacks any kind of information that even if you will have this kind of post on another website I doubt no one will be taking this opportunity you are offering. You are just better off hiring a developer in a freelancing website rather than look for a business partner here.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 01:16:07 AM

I understand your reasoning and your request is a fair one but for the same reason that I do not disclose the number of precious metals I own is the same reason I wish for my wallets to remain anonymous as well.

...trust can be established in private and not publicly.

If you want to private message me, I can verify it then delete it; I can then vouch that you were mining in 2013.   If I were to reveal such information after saying I wouldn't - my decade long reputation here would have been in vain.   Contact me to discuss and get my PGP key.  Or, if you don't trust me - contact minerjones.  

Otherwise, you are reducing your chances of getting funded by 90%, which makes me believe you are not serious about this.  Every month we get a dozen newbies looking for unpaid workers to build their specific dream.  If you could prove seven years of mining, people would listen to your ideas.   Think about it.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 04:05:27 AM

OP has PMed me and I will update this post with information.

Update:   The OP was unable to prove any of his statements.  I believe he has changed his plans, but I will not speak for him. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: