Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:27:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Racism isn’t born, it’s taught  (Read 594 times)
flopnite (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 04:01:06 PM

This is something I really felt touched while reading and the community is with every George Floyd.

“When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty,” said Thomas Jefferson. The intense emotions surrounding these events have caused destruction in the cities due to riots and protests that started in Minneapolis in Floyd’s home state, spreading across the country. Tensions from the pandemic are already high enough. And the actions of late are unjustifiable just as the killing was. But the point we are trying to make here is that these events, though unfortunate, should not overshadow the injustices that led to this point, and for most, the real message of the protests itself.

Which is why we are compelled to and feel that it is our duty to amplify their voices through our platform on this issue because silence is a complicity. #BlackLivesMatter

If you want to read, here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 06:57:03 PM

Racism is everywhere, in USA its based on colors and in other countries it is based on different aspects. Huh

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 09:18:35 PM

There was a scientific research that showed that even babies were racist. I find it completely natural and normal. I am a racist too. I do not care about police killing one nigger, I do not like that police have rights to harass and kill everyone who resists that harassment. Including whites. The protesters are fighting for wrong reasons. Do not fight against racism but require complete disarmament and abolishment of police force. If they resist, use 2nd amendment in combination with sniper rifle and machine gun to abolish the pigs.

In Ukraine people set fire on APC full of armored Berkut fighters. The armored vehicles police use in USA have lower level of protection than BTR-80 have.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 10:01:54 PM

Racism is generational, along with religion.

The baby boomers are obviously the most racist, since their parents probably had fresh memories of the great war, and being attacked by other races.

There is a large protest (10k confirmed) tonight at 6pm MST.  I'm thinking of attending.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Ashes4Beauty

Activity: 48
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 10:14:12 PM

Racism is the order of the season and it's eating deeply into everyone. Before the recent events, a friend in the states said "my accommodation is classified under black community thus had to pay over 150$ as insurance but when he relocated to another accommodation classified under white, he now pays less than 150$ as insurance"....... This is some high level of racism within the so called perfect system...
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 03:17:12 AM

I am 100% agreed on this mate because through out the time this attitude has been transferred from generations to generations.

We have seen the slavery is the root of this racism when capitalist teach the world they they are the one who will dominates the world and the people around them are just a slave.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2020, 06:50:41 AM

really sad what happened to George Floyd. Racists really make people forget that respect among fellow was gone justice must be enforced the law must continue the former police should be punished commensurate with what has been done.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 08:02:44 AM

I don't know much about what is going on in other countries especially concerning race and protest/riots. My thoughts about racism and other similar things like tribalism, sexism is that they will always happen as long as we have our differences and are living together in a world controlled by sin.
The enemy consolidates or strengthens its control on human societies by weakening and dividing them. If the world has only one race/ethnicity, the enemy can still use speech patterns, facial features, culture, economic statue, your likes/dislikes, size, sex, etc to divide & control.

The only place we can find true unity, peace and harmony is under CHRIST. We must submit totally to GOD's authority to experience these good virtues.

Many people's negative reactions to the worldly issues are based on continuous programming by the  evil one. Lots of things we are expose to especially on the internet are not random. The evil one is watch and manipulating.
GOD has ultimate control.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 09:18:39 AM

I don't know much about what is going on in other countries especially concerning race and protest/riots. My thoughts about racism and other similar things like tribalism, sexism is that they will always happen as long as we have our differences and are living together in a world controlled by sin.
The enemy consolidates or strengthens its control on human societies by weakening and dividing them. If the world has only one race/ethnicity, the enemy can still use speech patterns, facial features, culture, economic statue, your likes/dislikes, size, sex, etc to divide & control.

The only place we can find true unity, peace and harmony is under CHRIST. We must submit totally to GOD's authority to experience these good virtues.

Many people's negative reactions to the worldly issues are based on continuous programming by the  evil one. Lots of things we are expose to especially on the internet are not random. The evil one is watch and manipulating.
GOD has ultimate control.

One of the main reasons for the differences/diversities on earth is because it's much harder for the enemy to control. Only the CREATOR has the perfect & easy control of everything, even with the huge differences.
Be wise my friends.
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 12:21:58 PM

This is something I really felt touched while reading and the community is with every George Floyd.

“When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty,” said Thomas Jefferson. The intense emotions surrounding these events have caused destruction in the cities due to riots and protests that started in Minneapolis in Floyd’s home state, spreading across the country. Tensions from the pandemic are already high enough. And the actions of late are unjustifiable just as the killing was. But the point we are trying to make here is that these events, though unfortunate, should not overshadow the injustices that led to this point, and for most, the real message of the protests itself.

Which is why we are compelled to and feel that it is our duty to amplify their voices through our platform on this issue because silence is a complicity. #BlackLivesMatter

I dunno what to say about racism, I think it's just real sad that we get to compare races, and not just black and white but everyone in general. Going through this issue has been long enough already and very dragging. So let's just head on to a peaceful world and love thy neighbors

Alt Coiner
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 02:32:08 AM

In other words, it's called indoctrination.

Whoever is in power and in control, are the ones who create the policies and standards that everyone else should follow, or else, risk disassociation.

ValerieChristaldi

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:04:47 AM

Racism is the worst virus killing more people than Covid-19
HappyHelen

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:09:51 AM

Kids don't see colours, they only see a child.
KiloFoxtrot
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 11:22:10 AM

"Racism isn’t born, it’s taught #BeTheChange"

I totally agree with this!

The string of racism must be cut in order for the new generation to be free from this inhuman tyrannical cycle of hate.

This is the only way for the whole world to possibly move forward from this lingering and seemingly unending issue.

greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 12:18:22 PM

In short, it's just like one of your major subjects being taught in school. Hopefully the world is going to be aware and end this forever issue.

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 08:31:40 AM

Racism is everywhere, in USA its based on colors and in other countries it is based on different aspects. Huh

Color is also considered as a different aspect.
It is in our nature to try to differentiate from other people and try to show our superiority to them.
Racisim is based on that and the main reason it is created is education. From our early stages we are taught to be differentated, we are separated into different classes, boys and girls etc.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 03:48:13 PM

It's an attitude that's already been sealed for some people being passed to their children and also to the surroundings where the children have been living.

In other words, it's called indoctrination.
Yeah.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Virtual Systems

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 01:17:05 PM

Let's just call it discrimination. It's not only about racism, but it also happens everywhere every day. People just let themselves think they are better than others, thus they are more valuable.
Scotslass

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 01:52:22 PM

Racism is generational, along with religion.
The baby boomers are obviously the most racist, since their parents probably had fresh memories of the great war, and being attacked by other races.
There is a large protest (10k confirmed) tonight at 6pm MST.  I'm thinking of attending.
If you have a chance and a will to attend there - just do it, no one will do it instead of you
unfortunately, there are countries where racism is not legal, but it is socially appreciated and thats sad
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 02:40:53 PM

Yps it has been thought from generation to generation,the powerful must be dominating and the weaker must be slaving.

This is how unfair the world is.

Thats why i really Hate racism and i'm always stand against this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀