Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:11:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How will people earn a living after COVID-19?  (Read 899 times)
Ladysmith (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 04:22:20 PM

Small businesses are doomed. If they're not closed, they're being broken into. Wealth is being funnelled towards monopolies in a world economy that is anything but free. (If you want to work for a monopolistic organization, have fun selling your soul.)

If there is any hope of individual entrepreneurs making an honest living in this new era, they need:

1. TO SELL THEIR GOODS AND SERVICES ONLINE

2. Easy to use Decentralized platforms that let everyone with an internet exchange goods and services for any currency (such as the Virie Market-https://www.virieproject.com/) without centralized intervention. Basically an international, decentralized Craigslist with a built-in payment system that lets you use crypto, fiat or goods and services as payment (no bank accounts necessary-still billions of unbanked)

3. Inform themselves of the needs of people in other countries. Beggars are not choosers and this is great for business. You have something valuable that people elsewhere don't have.

Any other suggestions?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 04:57:52 PM

If you want to find a cheap flight, you go to Priceline. You can also find prices for all kinds of things online. Let's make a cryptocurrency that advertises everything - including labor, or professional stuff - no matter where it is in the world, so you can always pick what is cheap, everywhere.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Ladysmith (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 07:27:29 PM

I think this goes back to the decentralized free market.

On a free market, you are always getting the best possible deal due to the presence of competition. If you are not innovating and improving the price, you will not get any sales because someone else will beat your value proposition.

Cheap flights are hard to find because there are few other options. Barrier to entry is too high, but what if anyone had the ability to buy and sell things as long as they had an internet connection?

Global wealth goes up and more people are fed.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 07:45:46 PM

its difficult even for the big businesses today because the government is asking them to provide transportation support to their employees too. small businesses may really die and we're all going to start fresh to adopt the new ways and we'll all fall to online selling. the restaurants who wants to open will also be competing to online sellers, quite odd but this is now happening on facebook.

so where is this decentralized Craigslist because i wanna sell my big johnson there in the personal ad.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Ladysmith (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 10:05:50 PM

its difficult even for the big businesses today because the government is asking them to provide transportation support to their employees too. small businesses may really die and we're all going to start fresh to adopt the new ways and we'll all fall to online selling. the restaurants who wants to open will also be competing to online sellers, quite odd but this is now happening on facebook.

so where is this decentralized Craigslist because i wanna sell my big johnson there in the personal ad.

Jeff Bezos is on the path to become a trillionaire thanks to Covid.. but Amazon is way too limiting. Can't buy or sell what you want, where you want, for how much you want (high moderation and third party commissions), so there is definitely going to be a reset! Jeff himself mentioned that Amazon will probably go bankrupt one day.

Decentralized marketplace is https://www.virieproject.com/  Smiley

lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 03:56:12 AM

maybe not just in my country but in almost all countries maybe online sales have received a positive impact. because all use online all transactions because of the conditions that require it to be done, like in my country no one can buy something and eat and use on the spot but must be brought home, so online sales are very advanced. but for those who work for small companies it will have a huge impact because the termination of employment has occurred, but for large companies they may still have reserves of profits last year that can be used today.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 05:06:32 AM

Any other suggestions?

Don't worry about it.  One of the main goals of the plandemic was to bring in 'Universal Basic Income'.  At least as a stepping stone toward the final solution which will be even more effective at bringing 'equity'.  That's what we all want, right?

Trust the plan.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 08:07:06 AM

Businesses are going to be on recession for the time that lockdown existed.
After lockdown everything has come back to normal - people are going out to buy things and money flows smothly.
Online shops was a fact before lockdown and it is not mainstream now due to COVID-19.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 12:43:48 PM

Don't worry about it.  One of the main goals of the plandemic was to bring in 'Universal Basic Income'.  At least as a stepping stone toward the final solution which will be even more effective at bringing 'equity'.  That's what we all want, right?

Trust the plan.
I think the UBI is still years from happening. We first need an Universal Minimum Wage (which is in progress in the EU right now) as a half-step towards the UBI.

However, to me it looks like a double edged sword. UBI sounds great as you have a guaranteed income no matter what happens with your life, but I guess there'll be conditions to qualify for a monthly payment and it won't be as utopic as it sounds. The "Universal" part of its name very well leads me to the NWO theory where there must be 1 race, 1 religion, 1 police, universal language, universal income etc.

That's mostly speculation though, but I do start to see we're slowly moving that way.

After lockdown everything has come back to normal - people are going out to buy things and money flows smothly.
Online shops was a fact before lockdown and it is not mainstream now due to COVID-19.
After the lockdown I surely won't go out and buy things like I used to 6 months ago. It's radically changed my way of thinking and organizing my financial assets and most people have started spending their savings in this timeframe or losing their jobs and relying on borrowed money from their siblings.

I don't think money's going to "flow smoothly" again for a long time.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 04:38:24 PM

Trust the plan.
I think the UBI is still years from happening. We first need an Universal Minimum Wage (which is in progress in the EU right now) as a half-step towards the UBI.

However, to me it looks like a double edged sword. UBI sounds great as you have a guaranteed income no matter what happens with your life, but I guess there'll be conditions to qualify for a monthly payment and it won't be as utopic as it sounds. The "Universal" part of its name very well leads me to the NWO theory where there must be 1 race, 1 religion, 1 police, universal language, universal income etc.

That's mostly speculation though, but I do start to see we're slowly moving that way.

After the lockdown I surely won't go out and buy things like I used to 6 months ago. It's radically changed my way of thinking and organizing my financial assets and most people have started spending their savings in this timeframe or losing their jobs and relying on borrowed money from their siblings.

I don't think money's going to "flow smoothly" again for a long time.

There won't be any trouble at all! Look at what government found out. Or can you believe anything from government... like Covid statistics?

This Makes No Sense: In Month When US Was Shut Down, BLS Estimated 345K New Businesses Formed

As people dig deeper in the entrails of the most bizarre – and most politicized – jobs report in history, they keep finding more and more irregularities.

Consider this: according to the BLS report, which was based on a survey week from May 10th through May 16th when virtually all of the US was still shut down, the government decided that a record number of new businesses were formed. According to the BLS's Birth/Death model which is used to adjust the raw payrolls data for estimated new business openings and closures, a record 345K new jobs were created due to new businesses opening in a month when – we will repeat again – the US was largely shut down! This also means that over 60% of the business closures from the month of April (April Birth/Death -553K) were somehow undone in a month when the US was still mostly closed down.

Needless to say, this was entirely a statistical adjustment in the "eye of the beholder", one which even the BLS felt ashamed of, because in a little noticed addendum to the jobs report, the BLS announced it had made "changes" to its net birth-death model due to the coronavirus pandemic, changes which apparently included the modeling of massive business reopenings when millions of small businesses were shutting down.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
20kevin20
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 09:28:13 PM

There won't be any trouble at all! Look at what government found out. Or can you believe anything from government... like Covid statistics?

This Makes No Sense: In Month When US Was Shut Down, BLS Estimated 345K New Businesses Formed

Cool
Romania's government announced that we had an economical growth in the first quarter of 2020. Cheesy

345k new businesses kinda makes sense though, as lots of people lost their jobs. The first thing I have personally thought when quarantine was triggered here is that it'd be amazing if everyone would move away from being slaves of the system and start living off their own business.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 02:06:37 AM

Cool
Romania's government announced that we had an economical growth in the first quarter of 2020. Cheesy

345k new businesses kinda makes sense though, as lots of people lost their jobs. The first thing I have personally thought when quarantine was triggered here is that it'd be amazing if everyone would move away from being slaves of the system and start living off their own business.

Do you have a manufacturing plant in your basement, where you make products while you are in lockdown? What do you use for raw materials?

Cool

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2020, 10:55:07 PM

I wish it would be true. But I doubt that money will flow smothly immediately after lockdown will end. Unfortunately many people lost their jobs and living from savings - they simply don't have money to spend. Many people now won't afford to start traveling around the world or buy expensive things.
Also, quite many people now are afraid to go out. I see probably 2x less people at restaurants as on the same time year ago.
And now online commerce living their best times. Logistics companies like DHL in recent months have more work than during Christmas period. I bought some thimgs online recently and there was significant delay of delivery.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 03:00:27 AM

Do you have a manufacturing plant in your basement, where you make products while you are in lockdown? What do you use for raw materials?

My family are starting several businesses and also forming certain business relationships with the goal of being able to do certain thing in the 'new normal'.  e.g., travel through checkpoints and such.

This is a solution for people who have money.  And when you have money, it is easier to get more than it is for people who have not.  Basically, anyone who can understand the system and adapt to it will do OK.  The 'new normal' is designed by rich people for rich people so there will always be built-in ways to work around the enslavement grid.  It's just that they will not be available to 99.99% of the peeps.  That's kind of the idea in fact.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 03:40:42 AM

My family are starting several businesses and also forming certain business relationships with the goal of being able to do certain thing in the 'new normal'.  e.g., travel through checkpoints and such.

This is a solution for people who have money.  And when you have money, it is easier to get more than it is for people who have not.  Basically, anyone who can understand the system and adapt to it will do OK.  The 'new normal' is designed by rich people for rich people so there will always be built-in ways to work around the enslavement grid.  It's just that they will not be available to 99.99% of the peeps.  That's kind of the idea in fact.

But the article didn't calculate it this way. They calculated it by computer model. They don't know, but they act like it is for real, and it messes with their minds, because they believe their model.

Great for your family. But the authorities are at a loss regarding knowing what is really going on in new business formation. And it embarrasses and scares them.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 05:03:26 AM

But the article didn't calculate it this way. They calculated it by computer model. They don't know, but they act like it is for real, and it messes with their minds, because they believe their model.

Oh, I'm not saying my situation accounts for the absurd numbers.  They are obviously fraudulent like everything else out of corp/gov these days.  I'm fairly used to being in a tiny minority in certain things, and this is just another in a long list.

Great for your family. But the authorities are at a loss regarding knowing what is really going on in new business formation. And it embarrasses and scares them.

The 'authorities' understand the carrot and the stick and not much more.  Just like any other pleb.  That's all one needs to understand in order to make the system work for them...at least in this time before 'full automation' whereupon things will become more complex and hard to game.

michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 05:56:15 AM

People will keep trying to survive, no matter if we lived after Covid-19 or we still are in the pandemic. People will find a way for them to survive, that is for sure. They will buy and sell, try to do what they can, and the important thing is people will have a big effort to continue what they did before, and some of them will try a new way to make money. While we are in the new phase at the pandemic, we will see the people will have their way to solve every problem that they have so they can still survive.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
20kevin20
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 06:15:50 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2020, 06:39:26 AM by 20kevin20

Cool
Well, that isn't necessary. You can start some online business without having to manufacture anything, for example you could try doing dropshipping - or you could offer what you already are talented at. I said it kinda makes sense as it would mean only approximately 0.1% of the population (so 1 in 1000) have started a business. That would sound good, but I don't have the number of people losing their businesses which could be much higher Cheesy

Edit: here you go - according to your article's numbers, 1 in 1000 have started a business while almost 1 in 10 people are unemployed since the plandemic.

Edit 2: So according to the brief description of a CNBC article (can't open it without JavaScript apparently), 8 in 10 people have temporarily closed their businesses and 7.5 million businesses are at risk of closing. If 8 in 10 are temporarily closed, I'd expect MANY of them filing bankruptcy within months. If you take a step back and look at the bigger picture, the 345k new businesses are nothing Cheesy

Edit 3: Found an article from The Guardian from 2018 stating that the real number of businesses in the US is around 7.8M... I'm giving up honestly! Cheesy
squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 07:00:03 AM

Small businesses are doomed. If they're not closed, they're being broken into. Wealth is being funnelled towards monopolies in a world economy that is anything but free. (If you want to work for a monopolistic organization, have fun selling your soul.)

If there is any hope of individual entrepreneurs making an honest living in this new era, they need:

2. Easy to use Decentralized platforms that let everyone with an internet exchange goods and services for any currency (such as the Virie Market-https://www.virieproject.com/) without centralized intervention. Basically an international, decentralized Craigslist with a built-in payment system that lets you use crypto, fiat or goods and services as payment (no bank accounts necessary-still billions of unbanked)

3. Inform themselves of the needs of people in other countries. Beggars are not choosers and this is great for business. You have something valuable that people elsewhere don't have.

Any other suggestions?

... Do you folks really think that looters are just looting small businesses? Come on. Big and small businesses alike are being hurt by this, and their insurance is going to pay out. Everyone in these areas are going to feel it with their preimums going up.

How are people going to earn a living after Covid? - Most likely in the same way they did before hand -- Working for an employer and earning a wage. Whether they're working from home are going to office doesn't really matter.

For the people that lost their jobs and now know what financial instability feels like -- in addition to their regular job if they're able to get it back, they're most likely going to save more and have a side hustle.

Nothing will really change in the long term in a macro scale though, at least in terms of wages and earning.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
Ladysmith (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 04:56:25 PM

Any other suggestions?

... Do you folks really think that looters are just looting small businesses? Come on. Big and small businesses alike are being hurt by this, and their insurance is going to pay out. Everyone in these areas are going to feel it with their preimums going up.

How are people going to earn a living after Covid? - Most likely in the same way they did before hand -- Working for an employer and earning a wage. Whether they're working from home are going to office doesn't really matter.

For the people that lost their jobs and now know what financial instability feels like -- in addition to their regular job if they're able to get it back, they're most likely going to save more and have a side hustle.

Nothing will really change in the long term in a macro scale though, at least in terms of wages and earning.

The actual big businesses are not being hurt-->Online retail, Silicon Valley, and banking.

People will not work for employers as much if employers can no longer pay wages. The money has to come from somewhere, and there will come a time where only the monopolies will be able to pay liveable wages.

The "side hustles" that satisfy basic necessities will become the main hustles for the most part.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: