Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget bounties and Airdrops  (Read 14896 times)
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 07:43:03 PM

The era for social campaign are gone. it is worthless and payment are not worth it. even signature campaigns are not worth it. apart from the campaigns on the services platform that paid weekly, the rest offers nothing. i prefer Airdrops because they are less stressful and it is 50-50 chance. i prefer to spend two mins on Airdrops that pays nothing than waste hours weekly campaigning for something that will postpone payment or end project.  

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1182

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 10:52:42 AM

The era for social campaign are gone. it is worthless and payment are not worth it. even signature campaigns are not worth it. apart from the campaigns on the services platform that paid weekly, the rest offers nothing. i prefer Airdrops because they are less stressful and it is 50-50 chance. i prefer to spend two mins on Airdrops that pays nothing than waste hours weekly campaigning for something that will postpone payment or end project.  

Why do you think that airdrops are less stressful? Looking on how people keep asking in telegram group "when distribution?" "when airdrop distribution?" it does not look less stressful. Comparing times spent bounties and airdrops - you spend same time doing social campaign task, as you spend time searching for airdrops.

Nevertheless both airdrops and bounties are lottery if you spend your time for nothing or will get at least something. Thus, I will allocate an hour a day (if you can afford it) to do both, than skipping doing both of them at all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 12:31:47 PM

The view that you give is really very simple, indeed in terms of the duration of time we use Airdrop is the best even though there is still the possibility of not being paid, but if we look at the allocations that exist in the campaign, it is very clear in this case the Campaign is the best even though you have to spend hours in every week and some even don't get paid, this means that between Airdrop and the campaign is mutually profitable even though their duration is very different, so it would be nice if someone wants to follow both of them, because time will always run even though we didn't follow the campaign.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 01:04:28 PM

The problem with signature campaigns is that there are very limited number of slots available. If I am not wrong, there may be 7or 8 active campaigns right now and all of them together employs less than 1,000 users. This means that the vast majority of the Bitcointalk users are unable to find a decent signature campaign. So obviously they need to rely on the bounty campaigns and airdrops.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 01:37:38 PM

The biggest money making slot in crypto space is to be

1. a developer
2. build crypto wallets for new projects
3. find bugs in the system of many new projects

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now
This needs skills and ability mate,thinking that many Bounty hunters are not that literate in such thing,they don't even have a college degree(i am not saying all but in general mate)

being developer need Budget things that airdrop and hunters don't have.

totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 03:17:10 PM

Most of the people in crypto space that as skilled as those people who are creating projects or even know how to identify bugs or errors in a certain projects most especially newcomers who came into crypto broutgh by the recent pandemic that struck that whole world. There are some bounty campaigns that paid decent amount of rewards, same thing go to airdrops and latest one is from uniswap which suprised everyone with big rewards they got.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 05:12:56 PM

1. a developer

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now
Not everyone has knowledge to programming stuff thus not everyone can be a programmer and create new crypto wallets. Finding a bug in a project is not an easy task, as well. So where do you go? bounty. It's easy money and does not take a lot of your time.

Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 06:21:46 PM

1. a developer

Not everyone has knowledge to programming stuff thus not everyone can be a programmer and create new crypto wallets. Finding a bug in a project is not an easy task, as well. So where do you go? bounty. It's easy money and does not take a lot of your time.

Agree but being a developer could give you a big profit in the crypto space as this job has a high demand today because the crypto is also getting popular in a lot of places in the world. But still being a developer is not easy and it would take years of schooling to become a developer. But compared to relaying in bounties and airdrop this job would make a big difference when it comes to profit. Even though there are some airdrops that pay out a big amount, if you are lucky but having a job, is more reliable. It's also good to make an investment because airdrop mostly came from bonuses in projects like Uniswap.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 06:34:19 PM

but the problem is that not all forum users have expertise in developing projects, building crypto wallets, or finding BUGs in a new project system. even I personally don't fall into that category. I am a regular bounty hunter and can only promote projects through Signature posts. then how about you?

husencoe

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 06:34:56 PM

To do as you mentioned, of course, requires expertise and experience about this, if our abilities are inadequate in my opinion following the bounty and airdrop project is still very adequate, even though the pay is not too much like it used to be.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 10:29:09 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2020, 11:11:17 PM by oscarftw

1. a developer

This needs skills and ability mate,thinking that many Bounty hunters are not that literate in such thing,they don't even have a college degree(i am not saying all but in general mate)

being developer need Budget things that airdrop and hunters don't have.
Bounty hunters also need experience to select a better project. This is not easy work because some legendary members can't do it all the time. I think some people like to bounty hunt instead of working as a developers team. Actually, all work needs experience, not education. After your college degree, you also need experience..
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1049
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 03:04:50 AM

1. a developer

in my opinion not everyone can do that, because only people who have skills and professionals can do it, but what you say is true, because everyone who can do the things you mention will definitely earn a lot of money, but for numbers 1 and 2 then you must have capital or investors.
yes i agree on that being a developer is not an easy task it needs a lot of learnings and people who can do a work of a developer needs a big experience on the cypto feild, also with the 2 and 3 it needs a learning and big experience, while in bounties and airdrop you can simply earn altcoin by promoting pojects these sound simple than any other work in crypto the only advantage is we didnt invest our money on bounty and airdrop so this is a low risk strategy.

Lantind

Activity: 2282
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 03:31:19 AM

To do as you mentioned, of course, requires expertise and experience about this, if our abilities are inadequate in my opinion following the bounty and airdrop project is still very adequate, even though the pay is not too much like it used to be.
Yes, everyone obviously does work according to their respective abilities and expertise, but to be able to get more benefits we also have to make improvements in science, because without knowledge everyone will get lost.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 03:59:30 AM

Yes, everyone obviously does work according to their respective abilities and expertise, but to be able to get more benefits we also have to make improvements in science, because without knowledge everyone will get lost.
If we are determine to improve our skills then we need to take action. Because even at home we can do something productive if we have the will to learn. Dont stay as a bounty hunter that waiting for a good project (its also rare nowadays) but instead keep learning to become qualified for much better works.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 11:11:51 AM

If we are determine to improve our skills then we need to take action. Because even at home we can do something productive if we have the will to learn. Dont stay as a bounty hunter that waiting for a good project (its also rare nowadays) but instead keep learning to become qualified for much better works.

Bounties are not very rewarding nowadays and therefore I won't recommend bounty campaigns to anyone. Airdrops are still fine. If you participate in 20 or 30 airdrops, there is a chance that you will get good rewards form at least 1-2 campaigns. Also, there is nothing wrong in doing freelancing for fiat cash. You can later convert the fiat to cryptocurrency.
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 11:40:26 AM

It's good to wait, nowadays almost all bounty projects are scam or pump and dump projects, if you know how to do good research on projects you will surely be very picky and careful around new bounty projects, look at DeFi craze presently, many new DeFi bounty projects are on this forum and they are nonsense

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Snigdho07

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 01:58:15 PM

1. a developer

Hey buddy we know that working as a blockchain development is much profitable than bounty hunters. But you have to agree with us that blockchain development is not an easy task for everyone. So many people are on the free bounty programmes.
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 02:32:19 PM

For me I am at the middle of this business nothing to prove that I been reach any of my goals that's why iwork hard and hopefully someday that I can make it with the help our community.
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 02:59:23 PM

It's good to wait, nowadays almost all bounty projects are scam or pump and dump projects, if you know how to do good research on projects you will surely be very picky and careful around new bounty projects, look at DeFi craze presently, many new DeFi bounty projects are on this forum and they are nonsense
The defi bounty project is the main thing that bounties are looking for, we have seen the defi madness in the current market conditions and all bounty hunters hope that defi is a new heyday for us, continue to analyze and research to find potential defi bounties.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 06:19:51 PM

1. a developer

Agree but being a developer could give you a big profit in the crypto space as this job has a high demand today because the crypto is also getting popular in a lot of places in the world. But still being a developer is not easy and it would take years of schooling to become a developer. But compared to relaying in bounties and airdrop this job would make a big difference when it comes to profit. Even though there are some airdrops that pay out a big amount, if you are lucky but having a job, is more reliable. It's also good to make an investment because airdrop mostly came from bonuses in projects like Uniswap.
If only developing a project is as easy as doing bounty, no one would stay in doing bounty and would all go do projects. Yes, being developer would be more profitable than a bounty hunter but it require more than that to be a developer. 10,000 of hrs have to be spent studying to be at least knowledgeable in programming.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: