Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where next major war or revolution is going to happen?  (Read 641 times)
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 06:39:23 PM
Merited by suchmoon (7)

Basically where next major war or revolution is going to happen? I ask this because I plan to go into danger zone again and need some ideas where to plan my next journey. I prefer civil wars over two states clashing and ideological conflicts over territorial disputes.

My ideas:

Libya -
For: Close to Europe, ideologically acceptable
Against: Language barrier, Russian state-sponsored troops in general Haftar side

Syria -
For: Relatively close to Europe and easy to travel, many foreigners already there ready to accept newcomers
Against: Hard to choose side, I sympathize many groups fighting each other. Might have some language issues despite speaking English and Russian.

Ukraine -
For: Very close to my home, ideologically acceptable, known surroundings and languages
Against: Low intensity of fighting, stalemate, backstabbing and imprisonment of Ukrainian volunteers by Kyiv authorities

Mexico drug war -
For: profitable, also anti-imperialistic
Against: expensive to travel to Mexico, language barrier, dangerous intrigues and possible cartel infightings

Unrest in United States -
For: I could be very useful to bring my Maidan experience how to fight against police forces, I know English language
Against: United States is like stalinist USSR and will stop at nothing to punish me for killing cops, expensive to travel from Europe

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 08:19:31 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2020, 11:53:34 AM by KingScorpio

Basically where next major war or revolution is going to happen? I ask this because I plan to go into danger zone again and need some ideas where to plan my next journey. I prefer civil wars over two states clashing and ideological conflicts over territorial disputes.

My ideas:

Libya -
For: Close to Europe, ideologically acceptable
Against: Language barrier, Russian state-sponsored troops in general Haftar side

Syria -
For: Relatively close to Europe and easy to travel, many foreigners already there ready to accept newcomers
Against: Hard to choose side, I sympathize many groups fighting each other. Might have some language issues despite speaking English and Russian.

Ukraine -
For: Very close to my home, ideologically acceptable, known surroundings and languages
Against: Low intensity of fighting, stalemate, backstabbing and imprisonment of Ukrainian volunteers by Kyiv authorities

Mexico drug war -
For: profitable, also anti-imperialistic
Against: expensive to travel to Mexico, language barrier, dangerous intrigues and possible cartel infightings

For: I could be very useful to bring my Maidan experience how to fight against police forces, I know English language
Against: United States is like stalinist USSR and will stop at nothing to punish me for killing cops, expensive to travel from Europe

stalinist USA is better than current usa that brought destruction to the middle east without any gain syria was the biggest mistake,
and for syrian war the libtards and democrats are responsible,

definately go to the middle east or africa.

if you are a white guy, or at least not totally black, (black islamists or black democrat)

i would go to the us and join with the republican dictatorship the exploitation of racist, hatful and rioting minorities and their crazy lowlife democrat retards.
beside i doubt us will end being an immigration country, as immigration is still extremely profitable, although black people immigration will become less and much more controlled as it is not profitable and has to huge costs,

us will likely still take in asian, and indian immigrants.

MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 09:02:31 PM

In USA the problem is not racism. The protestors and rioters are fighting for wrong reasons. The problem is existence of police. The police as an organization must be completely abolished. All it does is maintains current regime and enforces it's rule and unfairness. Police is privileged, protected and unaccountable. The investigative functions must be handed over to detectives with no rights to detain people. The citizens themselves must take over the functions where force is needed. 2nd amendment is just for that reason. The right to detain only must be only given to courts, and if court does not detain the suspect, the persons asking for imprisoning suspect must be imprisoned themselves.

Gestapo was a police.
OMON was a police.
Zomo was a police.
Berkut was a police.
Police of Donetsk peoples republic was a police.
The list of guard dogs of regime is endless.

Syria was long on my wish-list but I really have no idea what side to join. I like both Islamic State and Iranian forces.

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 10:02:02 PM

In USA the problem is not racism. The protestors and rioters are fighting for wrong reasons. The problem is existence of police. The police as an organization must be completely abolished. All it does is maintains current regime and enforces it's rule and unfairness. Police is privileged, protected and unaccountable. The investigative functions must be handed over to detectives with no rights to detain people. The citizens themselves must take over the functions where force is needed. 2nd amendment is just for that reason. The right to detain only must be only given to courts, and if court does not detain the suspect, the persons asking for imprisoning suspect must be imprisoned themselves.

Gestapo was a police.
OMON was a police.
Zomo was a police.
Berkut was a police.
Police of Donetsk peoples republic was a police.
The list of guard dogs of regime is endless.

Syria was long on my wish-list but I really have no idea what side to join. I like both Islamic State and Iranian forces.

no you got it wrong, trump is transitioning the usa into a passive capitalist republic, its the greedy democrats that make the usa violent trying to destroy other countries in order to exploit their labour.

trump makes everything right, democrats destroyed syria, and ukraine

MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 10:32:35 PM

I see no major difference between republicans and democrats. It is like USSR with single communist party, only instead of single one there is two of them. Trump is more isolationist that is a good thing. But the changes in USA must be more fundamental to be a difference. Democrats did not create the armed police. There must be a revolt that resets and totally transforms the society. Like French revolution or October revolution in Russia.

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 10:53:58 PM

I see no major difference between republicans and democrats. It is like USSR with single communist party, only instead of single one there is two of them. Trump is more isolationist that is a good thing. But the changes in USA must be more fundamental to be a difference. Democrats did not create the armed police. There must be a revolt that resets and totally transforms the society. Like French revolution or October revolution in Russia.

republicans are running the republic, democrats runn the democracy, they only work together when the democracy is useful to motivate the masses for the benefit of the republic, like it was the case during cold war and later during stealing labour from eastern europe, but labour later became of worse quality so the coopertion between dems and republicans doesnt make sense anymore

if not they are enemies, republicans fall in line under a council or a ruler, while democrats simply rise up

as democrats are racist and for democrats republicans are corrupt and authoritarian although democrats are also corrupt

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 07:58:25 AM

Now that the war is not happening physically.
It takes forms like economical or social and we are enduring a lot of parallel wars.
Just think of what it is happening with the refugees from Syria during the last years and now with the recessions that is happening due to coronavirus. Aren't those situations similar to the ones when wars occur?
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 10:10:41 AM

I think that nowadays travel is not a good idea as all over the planet special operations are being prepared in order to stir up conflicts and internal wars. More negative news is appearing in the media every day and I think their number will increase.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 04:26:21 PM

My ideas:

Complete purge coming to the Silicon Valley.  The primary reason is to give the likes of Facebook, Google, Oracle, etc, an excuse to relocate fully to Israel.  Seattle as well most likely because of Microsoft.  New York too, but for other reasons.

Pffft.  They'll probably pay you for your services.  The Reserve and National Guard is being dis-armed while Trumpstein's private army of 'contractors' are bristling with guns.  If you know Hebrew, or even a little Yiddish, you'll be 'in like Flyn' I'm sure.  Popping Americans in uniform should be like shooting fish in a barrel.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2020, 04:35:13 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2020, 04:49:07 PM by KingScorpio

My ideas:

Complete purge coming to the Silicon Valley.  The primary reason is to give the likes of Facebook, Google, Oracle, etc, an excuse to relocate fully to Israel.  Seattle as well most likely because of Microsoft.  New York too, but for other reasons.

Pffft.  They'll probably pay you for your services.  The Reserve and National Guard is being dis-armed while Trumpstein's private army of 'contractors' are bristling with guns.  If you know Hebrew, or even a little Yiddish, you'll be 'in like Flyn' I'm sure.  Popping Americans in uniform should be like shooting fish in a barrel.

uhm jes and then? running america with the decadent racist trump hating multiracial mob that then kills and backstabs each other anyway?

sorry but there is no viable alternative for the trump presidency. that's why the army will use all possible brutality to crush down the crazy population. so it return's to its senses and continues to run the economy.

besides if not the army will cursh them down, either covid 19 or the nonexisting economy then will, without the withe and jewish elite they won't survive for long anyway.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 05:32:59 PM

Where next major war or revolution is going to happen?

Worldwide, as the money systems collapse. Debt systems, like the USA and Western Europe have, will be hit hardest. The people will revolt... not that it will do them any good.

After that, it will be the doctors, worldwide. They will revolt because people won't visit them any longer. Why won't they? Because we are finding out that viruses are the good guys, and that the medical is lying, and that the doctors don't realize that their training is full of lies.

See https://www.inverse.com/article/49747-what-is-the-human-virome.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2020, 08:39:01 PM

Worldwide, as the money systems collapse. Debt systems, like the USA and Western Europe have, will be hit hardest. The people will revolt... not that it will do them any good.

After that, it will be the doctors, worldwide. They will revolt because people won't visit them any longer. Why won't they? Because we are finding out that viruses are the good guys, and that the medical is lying, and that the doctors don't realize that their training is full of lies.

Cool

they can only revolt until they have food, clothes and other things.

MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 01:16:05 AM

I see the forum is full of alternative medicine idiots and people who really have no idea how things work. For example the requirements for survival is very minimal. Food is main concern. Clothes have been overproduced and most people do not wear them until they become unusable. Good military field uniform will last 3+ years. Stop being the hopeless earn-spend consumerists. Water can be heated with wood or coal, sleeping in abandoned buildings or armored personal carrier. Electricity from local powerstation, portable generator or even running car/tank engine.

I am leaning more towards Libya. Anyone from there or Tunisia and willing to talk to me?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 02:00:06 AM

Cool

What?   What's to stop them from revolting further?    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 03:51:34 PM

Cool

They will stop revolting when butt naked.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 04:21:06 PM

I see the forum is full of alternative medicine idiots and people who really have no idea how things work. For example the requirements for survival is very minimal. Food is main concern. Clothes have been overproduced and most people do not wear them until they become unusable. Good military field uniform will last 3+ years.  ...

Not in combat it won't.  Try again Rambo.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 09:25:16 PM

Cool

They will stop revolting when butt naked.

Butt naked only helps them get to the latrine without soiling their clothes.

Cool

squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 06:53:44 AM

Disregarding whatever bullshit you've written in this thread about you being rambo and whatever other shit is here.

The next major war or revolution may end up being in the US with all of the unrest that is happening right now. As of right now, the majority of the protesters are peaceful because they see that the wheels of justice are moving and that their actions are doing something. Chauvin and the other officers involved were arrested in Minneapolis. But here's the thing, if those officers get acquitted or if Chauvin gets acquitted, this is going to turn violent and it's going to turn violent fast.

I wouldn't be surprised, and it would make sense for them to want to fight the system at this point. Right now, justice is working at the fastest speed it can.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 10:17:09 AM

Why do you reason where the war will be? Don't you want to live in peace and harmony? Indeed, our children and grandchildren will have to live in this world.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 10:43:11 PM

The next major revolution? Colorado.

Colorado bill requires "re-education" for parents who refuse the coronavirus vaccine

(Article by Mac Slavo republished from SHTFPlan.com)

The bill forces all doctors and medical staff to give vaccinations with no exemptions, even if they are in a situation where they believe it would not be in that child's best interest. The bill's current version, however, does not list any sanctions or punishments for medical staff that refuse, according to Life News.

The bill just passed through a committee in Colorado (20-14) to reduce available exemptions on vaccinations for school-age children (making vaccines mandatory). This bill offers "online education modules" for parents who want a different vaccination schedule than what the state demands. Submitting a "certificate of completion" from the re-education classes is one way to receive the state-sanctioned vaccine exemption.

This plandemic was never about health, it was about forcing everyone to get a vaccine: an injection of whatever the hell the ruling class decided to put in the vaccine.

Cool

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: