Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankera..3 years after ICO...a money grab ICO???  (Read 2103 times)
JohnnyBTC197

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 07:55:17 AM

Yes, I believe some U.S. citizens participated in this scam ICO. They could bring SEC into play.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 11:15:36 AM

hello everybody
we are scammed by Bankera , what can we do ?
If you were scammed by bankera and as an investor and what you can do to create a report about this scam project. You can find some US investors who have been getting scammed by this scam project and let them create a report for SEC.
Yeah I think some of the U.S investors are bringing Bankera to SEC. However, it will take a lot of time and money for taking them to the court. That's worthy if you lost a lot of money in Bankera. Though, if you lost not too much, the best thing you should do is to move on from the failure and consider it as a lesson that you learned in a hard way!

bankera_madness

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 11:36:38 AM

Hi we are a Telegram group of old ICO holders and given the denial of Bankera to give any answers we are in Telegram to discuss information and what can be done, you can join us to
https://t.me/Bankera_Jimmy_Vision
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 11:57:19 AM

Bankera is simply a scam project. Everyone who got scammed by them should seek legal action.
The BNK token is clearly an unregistered security (major use of the token is the weekly revenue distribution - which
is basically a dividend being paid out. Even a report to the EU found that BNK is a security token:

https://eba.europa.eu/sites/default/documents/files/documents/10180/2545547/67493daa-85a8-4429-aa91-e9a5ed880684/EBA%20Report%20on%20crypto%20assets.pdf?retry=1

Check the table at page 7 ("Investment token").

A study for the EU states the same result:

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/STUD/2020/648779/IPOL_STU(2020)648779_EN.pdf

Check page 23. They sold unregistered securities to you.

Now they try to establish themselves as reputated entrepreneurs by giving away minivans for charity (https://www.15min.lt/verslas/naujiena/pranesimai/maltieciai-vel-pades-kauno-neigaliesiems-sulauke-imones-bankera-paramos-231-1282846) or giving interviews on Lithuanian newspapers talking about creating new jobs in LT and being part of the Fintech hub there all to wash their dirty past clean and make people forget about their scam past.

When I look at your feedbacks, I see that you are one of the past Bankera promoters. What happened? You were a part of the team and they kicked you, or why did you change your opinion?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 12:27:06 PM

Yes, I believe some U.S. citizens participated in this scam ICO. They could bring SEC into play.
Many of my friends invested on this ICO during the late 2018 and they are so disaapointed with the result of their investment. Im not sure whether the team still developing this project but I still seeing their ads on coinmarketcap. Maybe they already give up and just waiting for bankruptcy.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 01:03:46 PM

Hello,

I want to start new tread about Bankera,because looks like everyone already forgot about them:)

Bankera raised USD 151.000.000 from more then 100.000 investors.

And what we have today?...complete silence here,complete silence in all social networks,blocked/muted members on chat.bankera,WR(weekly revenue share for BNK tokens holders)not paid for 10-12 weeks(even if its only 1-2eur. worth per 1 million of BNK tokens)...looks like all over for investors???
So,this was only nice fairy tale about Bank of Blockchain era=Bankera...all this only a money grab ICO?...now they have 151.000.000 and they open 6-7 new company's(with same owners) to wash collected ICO money from not regulated crypto sector into very regulated standard banking sector?
All what they did in 3 years for ICO investors(bankera loans,exchange,half done wallet)..JOKE!!!,its all just to pretend they work to keep investors happy for some time,until they able to wash money?Of course they show something with long long delays(we work hard:)),this way we cant call them Scammers or Thieves!!!They know what already 95% investors gone and not even remember Bankera,investors lost and move on....Bankera wants all 100% ICO investors/contributors disappear and they move from crypto to standard banking with all ICO money?..

Just i want to know do someone still around here?Maybe some ex members of chat.bankera who was muted/blocked for all,just because way say Scam?...Well,im the one unlucky one,who said something like i write here and now banned from chat.bankera:)!!!..
Im invested EUR 12.000+ in Bankera and really like to know bit more about all company's involved in Bankera spider,more contacts,more facts form start of ICO until now...

Thank you:)

i can feel the grieviance from your silent voice through words but then it happens to every system that is not regulated as no one stands accountable to anyone. one of the major reasons why the crypto space is the way it is, is because of the lack of regulation and authorities are trying to ensure that because oly then can projects be held accountable ofr investors funds.

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 03:33:02 PM

Many of my friends invested on this ICO during the late 2018 and they are so disaapointed with the result of their investment. Im not sure whether the team still developing this project but I still seeing their ads on coinmarketcap. Maybe they already give up and just waiting for bankruptcy.
The team has been running away with all of the money mate, there was no reason for this platform to be bankrupt. You should aware if the team will never try to continue the development of this platform. The site and tele group have already gone forever.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bankera_madness

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 08:38:02 AM

Here is how they operate:

https://www.ceddit.com/r/Bankera/

They have more people running on deleting stuff and banning and muting people then they have on making some products.

landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 09:11:22 AM

It is not a scam. Do they have working website? Yes. Do they provide exchange services? Yes. Could you sell your token on exchange? Yes.

That you have lost your money because token lost on value is a problem of the market and your strategy. If we say that every token that lost 90% of its value is scam, then this forum is full of scam projects...  Roll Eyes
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 09:42:50 AM

More than 95% of icos is dead. Sad truth, sorry
it caused by they were creating icos as money grabber only. in fact so many times people accused various icos caused by they were not developing or given the small update to the investors.
Bankera is actually scam project even since this scam ico was created.

People known about the truth of bankera.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 09:51:48 AM

It is not a scam. Do they have working website? Yes. Do they provide exchange services? Yes. Could you sell your token on exchange? Yes.
That you have lost your money because token lost on value is a problem of the market and your strategy.
mostly newbie accounts said that it was scam while higher level accounts dont say a clear answer if this was really a scam or not but i just check their website and its working , you are right though i dont check other features .

If we say that every token that lost 90% of its value is scam, then this forum is full of scam projects...  Roll Eyes
it is . actually this forum has lots of scams but not fully/totally . mostly those are ico's . i dont consider it a scam when price fell to 90 percent because even btc did experience it on the past  but it is a scam when it fall 100 percent and i never see a coin recover with that drop  .
SP!

Activity: 69
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 07:16:14 PM

Hi. crypto-said......i see you banned too from chat.bankera:)..you was bad boy too? said something not nice about Bankera?
I read lately what well known persons on chat.bankera(Huup.Spi..are just paid scammers from Bankera:))...and another couple members not clear too..
Just big scam from day one....Needs really good advice from anyone,where i/we can write complain?Because should be way to do something?Or not?
They steel 151.000.000USD and now try to wash them?Maybe gonna do this true bad loans?Like Wirecard did?Maybe after Wirecard scam,some European institutions gonna look closer into Bankera?Huh

Apologies for this, but I do need to point out a few things here, because it is unfair to associate me with being a scammer.  As you may know from the name, I am SPI, one of the so called well known people in the official community chat.  I am happy to answer any questions, because I have nothing to hide.  I just find it disgusting that Joye, the useless admin of the group, decided to mute us before deciding to tell the community how "we worked for Bankera".  Not only did he mute us, but he then deactivated our accounts.  Why?  They gave us no chance to defend/discuss the allegations.

For those that do not know, I have been involved with this project from day 1.  A small group of us were their biggest supporters.  Once the red flags started to show, I started to turn aggressively negative and was very vocal in the chat.  This is when one of their staff approached me (and Huup) to offer us silence money.  They essentially wanted to pay us off and play nice in the chat.  In return for this, we wanted information and progress that the company was indeed moving forward, which as you can imagine never come.  It was then we started being super negative again ... They clearly didn't like this and decided to remove us without any warning.  Their tactic of silencing 2 well known members and buying time worked ...

This group are the most disgraceful and dishonest bunch of people I have ever come across.  I am not biased here, because I also have invested five figures in this s*** project and to date have not sold 1 BNK ...
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 08:20:16 PM

They definitely raised good amount of money and they have also talen ample time. Some new projects are already doing what bankera promised to provide so there should not be any excuses for bankera now. If they are serious they should speed up the progress and show the world that they are serious in doing this business otherwise i think community and authorities should take action against them.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SP!

Activity: 69
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 08:52:04 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2020, 09:23:30 PM by SP!

They definitely raised good amount of money and they have also talen ample time. Some new projects are already doing what bankera promised to provide so there should not be any excuses for bankera now. If they are serious they should speed up the progress and show the world that they are serious in doing this business otherwise i think community and authorities should take action against them.

Exactly!  Just look at Crypto(dot)com and Nexo, both direct competitors.  They are flying whilst this s*** project is flatlining! ... The sad fact is that Crypto(dot)com accomplished their success with 1/10th of Bankera's budget, a much smaller team and in a similar operational time.  They have managed to literally offer a whole suite of quality (and competitive) products, while these useless morons are translating and re-branding after 3 years! ... Let that sink in!
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 10:41:27 PM

Just i want to know do someone still around here?Maybe some ex members of chat.bankera who was muted/blocked for all,just because way say Scam?...Well,im the one unlucky one,who said something like i write here and now banned from chat.bankera:)!!!..
Im invested EUR 12.000+ in Bankera and really like to know bit more about all company's involved in Bankera spider,more contacts,more facts form start of ICO until now...

Thank you:)

Sorry for your loss. But you did a mistake to invest in Bankera. Maybe you didn't make proper research about bankera. I can remember that in 2017 some bitcointalk Reputed members warned about bankera and made a thread about this shit. that there was so many controversy and people was warned not to join bankera. there is nothing to do, you have to move on.
awwal1206

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

0x5796870edad7e3c6672cf24878b70214488d1127

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 06:36:18 AM

Bankera is a project that i invested in a lot of money in. What i learnt from this experience is that never collect any investment advice from anyone always do your own research. I had someone that was always telling me its a good project and i believed, i was just putting in more money into it. and the sad thing was that it was not difficult to buy. You can buy as  many as you like

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 06:46:42 AM

Bankera is a project that i invested in a lot of money in. What i learnt from this experience is that never collect any investment advice from anyone always do your own research. I had someone that was always telling me its a good project and i believed, i was just putting in more money into it.
Sorry for your loss but it seems the scam now is quite different compared to previous ICOs. Since it involve a direct payment but investors and traders are really noob when it comes to this. Since even with anonymous team they are still investing their money even though the risk is too high. I am risking too but only those I can afford to lose.
pandog79

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 10:16:04 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2020, 01:37:11 PM by pandog79

Hi. crypto-said......i see you banned too from chat.bankera:)..you was bad boy too? said something not nice about Bankera?
I read lately what well known persons on chat.bankera(Huup.Spi..are just paid scammers from Bankera:))...and another couple members not clear too..
Just big scam from day one....Needs really good advice from anyone,where i/we can write complain?Because should be way to do something?Or not?
They steel 151.000.000USD and now try to wash them?Maybe gonna do this true bad loans?Like Wirecard did?Maybe after Wirecard scam,some European institutions gonna look closer into Bankera?Huh

Apologies for this, but I do need to point out a few things here, because it is unfair to associate me with being a scammer.  As you may know from the name, I am SPI, one of the so called well known people in the official community chat.  I am happy to answer any questions, because I have nothing to hide.  I just find it disgusting that Joye, the useless admin of the group, decided to mute us before deciding to tell the community how "we worked for Bankera".  Not only did he mute us, but he then deactivated our accounts.  Why?  They gave us no chance to defend/discuss the allegations.

For those that do not know, I have been involved with this project from day 1.  A small group of us were their biggest supporters.  Once the red flags started to show, I started to turn aggressively negative and was very vocal in the chat.  This is when one of their staff approached me (and Huup) to offer us silence money.  They essentially wanted to pay us off and play nice in the chat.  In return for this, we wanted information and progress that the company was indeed moving forward, which as you can imagine never come.  It was then we started being super negative again ... They clearly didn't like this and decided to remove us without any warning.  Their tactic of silencing 2 well known members and buying time worked ...

This group are the most disgraceful and dishonest bunch of people I have ever come across.  I am not biased here, because I also have invested five figures in this s*** project and to date have not sold 1 BNK ...

hi spi. i used to follow your comments in chat. your a funny guy. huup and jimmyslander as well. i remember how many problems u gave admin. they must have really hated u, but then u started loving the project and now i know y. cant believe they bribed u. y did you do it. its so frustrating because im losinf money in this as well. i used to read your comments and agree with them, but they were all lies. shame on bankera for paying u off. absolute dodgy dealings for a bank. 
bittick

Activity: 2296
Merit: 506

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 11:48:35 AM

Bankera is a project that i invested in a lot of money in. What i learnt from this experience is that never collect any investment advice from anyone always do your own research. I had someone that was always telling me its a good project and i believed, i was just putting in more money into it. and the sad thing was that it was not difficult to buy. You can buy as  many as you like
Your money has already gone. Those were only fooling you to invest in this scam project and it looks like they were getting fooled by the scammers that created this scam project too. I may think if they were also victim from this scam project.

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 11:56:40 AM

Bankera is a project that i invested in a lot of money in. What i learnt from this experience is that never collect any investment advice from anyone always do your own research. I had someone that was always telling me its a good project and i believed, i was just putting in more money into it. and the sad thing was that it was not difficult to buy. You can buy as  many as you like
Your money has already gone. Those were only fooling you to invest in this scam project and it looks like they were getting fooled by the scammers that created this scam project too. I may think if they were also victim from this scam project.

i think a lot of investors have lost the battle during that ICO hype. not only from this particular project but there's a lot more. i invested also and lost, though not as big as others but that was my hard lesson from these ICOs. if you do want to invest, just wait for them to hit in the exchanges, because couple of weeks in trading, and their price will be very cheap, much below from their ico price or presale. but buy only if you know that they will have the chance to grow in the market, otherwise, dont be deceived by these money grab projects

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄