Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥💥 Roobet.com | Guess The Slot #4 | $200 prize pool | Level 4 💥💥  (Read 1770 times)
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 02:34:40 AM

There is also one member who guessed Book of Sun. Theoretically its the same slot, i mean the King symbol is exactly the same. You should check that out also, just saying.
Edit. I actually saw there are tons of people who said Book of Sun in the first round

The background is slightly, slightly different and, I asked for the entire name of the slot. It is what it is and I can't make it too easy or we'll end up with 17 correct answers like in the previous round  Cheesy

Check Book Of Sun, it has three slots and they all have the letter K in them. I gave up and didn't attempt level because I was certain that's the answer.

I know, it was a conscious decision to pick one of these three.

If you say there is a difference then i have to belive you but i personally cant notice any difference at all between the letter K and the backgroup around it. They are exactly the same

You should be careful in the future with this kind of situations because it really confuses people. Even if there is some kind of difference between slots its almost impossible to notice because the photos we get are small and distorted.

I'm really curios to hear from the 2 winners if they spotted the difference or they just switched their pick by luck.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 02:50:52 AM

There is also one member who guessed Book of Sun. Theoretically its the same slot, i mean the King symbol is exactly the same. You should check that out also, just saying.
Edit. I actually saw there are tons of people who said Book of Sun in the first round

The background is slightly, slightly different and, I asked for the entire name of the slot. It is what it is and I can't make it too easy or we'll end up with 17 correct answers like in the previous round  Cheesy

Check Book Of Sun, it has three slots and they all have the letter K in them. I gave up and didn't attempt level because I was certain that's the answer.

I know, it was a conscious decision to pick one of these three.

If you say there is a difference then i have to belive you but i personally cant notice any difference at all between the letter K and the backgroup around it. They are exactly the same

You should be careful in the future with this kind of situations because it really confuses people. Even if there is some kind of difference between slots its almost impossible to notice because the photos we get are small and distorted.

I'm really curios to hear from the 2 winners if they spotted the difference or they just switched their pick by luck.
There is a only difference in the gameplay, the game is exactly same. If you notice that faint design behin the K, that is also same. You can read the game description on Booongo website that difference is with the gameplay only. Book of sun guesses should have won in the first round itself.
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5921

Meh.

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 02:57:50 AM
Merited by bitmover (1)

This is not a discussion or a debate. The choice was made beforehand and if you don't like it then it is what it is.

These are free to enter guessing competitions that have given out $765 so far, some appreciation rather than a sense of entitlement might be a better look.

huynhthai12384

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 03:26:48 AM

When #5 will be start ?

💎 2nd week of the Multidice ICO Airdrop is ending today. Submit your weekly report to get free MDICE tokens💰https://multidice.io/ico-home/14
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 03:42:27 AM

This is not a discussion or a debate. The choice was made beforehand and if you don't like it then it is what it is.

These are free to enter guessing competitions that have given out $765 so far, some appreciation rather than a sense of entitlement might be a better look.
The photo you posted is available in 3 different slots, so you can't really say to the people who guessed Book of Sun that their answer is wrong. I understand you did this because it made the game a lot harder, but in the future i think you should accept all versions of a slot that people guess if they all have the exact same image you post.

No offence, It's just my personal opinion. After all as you said its a free competition with big prizes so you make the rules.

mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 03:50:39 AM

Guys, this is meant to be FOR FUN...
I'm aware that more than one game can use the same letter/symbol. However, there are still some differences: the background and the color.

If you spent too much time on this challenge.. don't! Your real life is more important. lol
Congratz for the winners!

EDIT: all Books of sun have the exact same everything, sorry!  Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5921

Meh.

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 04:10:33 AM
Merited by mu_enrico (1)

The photo you posted is available in 3 different slots, so you can't really say to the people who guessed Book of Sun that their answer is wrong. I understand you did this because it made the game a lot harder, but in the future i think you should accept all versions of a slot that people guess if they all have the exact same image you post.

No offence, It's just my personal opinion. After all as you said its a free competition with big prizes so you make the rules.

It is quite simple if you think about it.. You are allowed only 1 guess per level. Some people guessed Book of Sun in the first round and if they were super confident and then guessed on something completely different in the next level knowing full well there were 3 Book of Sun slots, well that's on them.

I won't comment on this further. It is a guessing game. If slots share the symbol then it doesn't matter as everyone compete on the same terms.

malcovi2

Activity: 1233
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 06:57:28 AM

ahahahahahahahhaha.. Shouldve went for my gut feeling

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: