Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin-Exchanger.com  (Read 435 times)
CriptexExchangeCom (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 12:07:48 PM

Hello!

Team of independent developers presents the new cryptocurrency exchange Coin-Exchanger.com

Registration on the site is not needed. Exchange is done in several steps. In the first step, you choose the cryptocurrency that you want to change and the amount. In the second step, you must specify the wallet for which you will receive funds after the exchange. After this step, a dashboard with the operation will appear.

Now you can make an exchange between Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Tether USD.

All this is embodied in a minimalistic and intuitive interface. Please, share your user experience.
elmanchez

Activity: 322
Merit: 143

away

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 12:11:39 PM
Merited by LoyceV (2)

Hello!

Team of independent developers presents the new cryptocurrency exchange Coin-Exchanger.com

Registration on the site is not needed. Exchange is done in several steps. In the first step, you choose the cryptocurrency that you want to change and the amount. In the second step, you must specify the wallet for which you will receive funds after the exchange. After this step, a dashboard with the operation will appear.

Now you can make an exchange between Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Tether USD.

All this is embodied in a minimalistic and intuitive interface. Please, share your user experience.

https://i.ibb.co/BK6Sx7d/1000x500-CEC.jpg

Code:
[img]https://i.ibb.co/YTdqMKY/1000x500-CEC.jpg[/img]

If you want your image shows, you need to purchase Copper Member status.

More info here > Newbies can now pay a small fee to enable images

Edit:
I looked at your site and there is not even a live chat to ask questions if there are problems.
There are no ways to contact you? How should this work if for example my transaction was not successful? Where should I write and what should I do?

BTC available : 0.04411452 BTC
USDT available :  75.440051 USDT
LTC available : 1.08749205 LTC

This is encouraging, because it seems to be true.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 3782

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 02:44:34 PM

The ideal way to make such websites successful is to increase liquidity.
The more liquidity, the more trust you are gained, thus the easier it will be to make exchanges.

The prices shown on the site appear to be incorrect or up to date as I am getting about $ 9900 while prices are 9600.
Also, how much fees, bc1 addresses, proof of payment,...etc
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 06:37:34 PM
Merited by irfan_pak10 (1)

You need to work for the UI.

Your website accepts any kind of address, even the receiving coin is btc it accepts the address of eth, you need to fix that for user experience.

Also, you need to consider using segwit address for deposits either native or nested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: