Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto next big step: deflationary tokens  (Read 507 times)
rogerverjunior (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 04:21:34 PM

Hello evryone. I am an older crypto investor. Stayed here in the big growth of privacy coins 4 years ago and later in 2018 aearly with instact transaction coins like xrb -nano_ or xrp. Since there I have passed hours and hours trying to discover th enext big step. And later months and months, I think, discoveres it: deflationary tokens.
This tokens burn a part of the supply every transaction .This do more and more valuable the token with the use. Is like Bnb burning tokens but withouth CZ control.
I discoveres four tokens:
-Stareta and burnt. The original one. I ike both. 3% burn every transaction Problem is that Stareta went up a 2.000.000%. No doubt still will up more.
-Rulekta. Only 100k market cap. 1 of every transaction the token is completely burned. You should buy and sell in parts...or You could lose all.-
-Flama. My favourite one. 200 k market cap becasue curreent market supply is like the half.I like because The team want to join ral use case with Burn token concept.
Avalaible only in uniswap.
https://v1.uniswap.exchange/swap/0x2afd9ce07d4186e8f3671d52200850760a8e1f70
Web:
https://flamanet.io/
They have announced lot of different news like aditional token burn, staking, on chain,...
Their telegram is https://t.me/flamatoken
Lets see if it could up like Icx, Neo, xrb years ago.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 04:41:50 PM

These short supply deflationary tokens had their time during the 2016/17 bull run but almost all of them are dead.
The available tokens are just pump and dump tools for some investors.
If I were to suggest, I'd highly discourage anyone buying these so called deflationary tokens, they may look promising on graphs but they are ponzi that won't last long.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 04:43:42 PM

And? Really now thinks again about it. Why people buy it? Because it only looks good at the paper? This is the most common problem that people see nice buzzwords and think that this is the next big thing, but it is not. These cryptocurrencies are just created for a quick profit that comes to the creators.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 06:29:42 PM

Hello evryone. I am an older crypto investor. Stayed here in the big growth of privacy coins 4 years ago and later in 2018 aearly with instact transaction coins like xrb -nano_ or xrp. Since there I have passed hours and hours trying to discover th enext big step. And later months and months, I think, discoveres it: deflationary tokens.
This tokens burn a part of the supply every transaction .This do more and more valuable the token with the use. Is like Bnb burning tokens but withouth CZ control.
-Stareta and burnt. The original one. I ike both. 3% burn every transaction Problem is that Stareta went up a 2.000.000%. No doubt still will up more.
-Rulekta. Only 100k market cap. 1 of every transaction the token is completely burned. You should buy and sell in parts...or You could lose all.-
-Flama. My favourite one. 200 k market cap becasue curreent market supply is like the half.I like because The team want to join ral use case with Burn token concept.
Web:
They have announced lot of different news like aditional token burn, staking, on chain,...

Though didn't really have much information about what you're talking about, but I know you're trying to explain some things about the choice of your deflationary tokens.  Deflationary tokens were taught to be the new facelift of crypto when they started emerging, but now their purpose were not fulfilled.  Many of them have come and gone, hardly can we see any functioning  one now.  They have had share of their time, they are not making sense anymore.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2020, 06:47:40 PM

RV Jr. Cheesy
That name. We will see how many in the forum will reply that they know the deflationary tokens that you have mentioned. I don't believe with such that says about that characteristic. If there's deflationary crypto, there's the only one that I know and all of us should have it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 07:21:52 PM
Merited by Halab (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Burning cannot be counted as a progressive step done toward development of a project or for a coin.
DO NOT TRY TO DECEIVE naive investors.

Most probably you must be an affiliate of all 3 projects you have mentioned and trying to advertise here in the name of discussion how XRP shills are doing the same for years.

First scammers tried just cloning coins with pre-mine and by listing them on exchanges.
Then, started ICO trends to scam in the name of crowd funding for developing projects.
Then same set of scammers moved to master node based coins after people got tired of ICOs but looking for POS kind of easy mining.
And now it seems, same scammers are attempting in the name of creating artificial deflation by burning tokens.

Better ignore such coins.
OP is trying to promote a new way of potential scams.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2020, 07:27:39 PM

Web:
Almost all the crypto coins claim to be deflationary in nature due to all these features just like your list of coins have like fixed supply, buy back and burning, increase in demand overtime, all these are the basics when we talk about decentralized crypto coins and finance so basically we do not need new coins when we have trusted and reputed names that are already present for years, i am happy to hold the top coins only.

Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2020, 07:30:46 PM

You are just here to shill your holdings and people here won't buy it. The era of def tokens is over. They've done enough damage to the ecosystem. No usecase, just burn %. That is nothing special. Can't keep losing some percentage whenever I transfer my coins.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 12:26:20 AM

I don't like the idea of deflation. It just indicates that the mechanism is built in to drive up the value, rather than ensure that each unit maintains or has value like Bitcoin's gradually reducing inflation scheme.

Simply cutting the amount of circulating tokens down doesn't necessarily mean each one will sudden increase in value by the reciprocal of the deflation factor.

You're going to need to have a massive amount of utility and a huge number of users in order for such a system to work the way you think it will.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 02:02:01 AM

I won't advice anyone to buy these tokens except you're for the quick grab which you can miss and become a heavy bag holder. Buying top coins is the best thing to do to avoid loss of funds.
I agree with you. Investing in top coins will bring a lot of profits to investors, but often these coins will depend heavily on the price of Bitcoin. In the crypto market, I always believe in myself and never in others. Of course, I would sometimes consider it, but only see it as a reference for more new and better options.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 02:04:22 AM

What would be the difference of this token to other Deflationary tokens? same thing, burning tokens telling people it would be much valuable when supply is low, this trend is already done sometime last year, wherein a lot of airdrops were conducted and even free and I see that in uniswap people are making money on this but other people getting rekt after.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: