Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:38:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I've developed a free trading tool and would like some feedbacks to improve it  (Read 523 times)
supermario24m (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 11:15:59 PM

Hi everyone, i'm a crypto-trader and developer who uses several tools to help with my trading.
I've made this bot that signals when there is a difference between the short/long ratio of Whales/Retails on Binance. I still need to see if there is some kind of correlation with the price movement or if it could be used for trading.
The output is something like this for now:
ATOMUSDT 240M 27/05 @ 12:03
W □□□□□■■■■■|■■■■■□□□□□ 49/51%
D □□□□□□□□□■|□□□□□□□□□□ -14.7% [15%]
R □□□□□□■■■■|■■■■■■□□□□ 35/65%
Open interest $1.5m (+5.5%)
In this example the Whales(W) where short/long 49/51, instead retails where short/long with a percentage of 35/65 , which is a 14.7% difference . I don't know it this could be useful or anything,
i'm still studying it.
It works on all USDT currencies of Binance and with 5m,1h,4h timeframe for now.
My idea is to create a FREE(not paid access or anything) telegram channel where this bot will output when there is some kind of big difference between whales/retails. could use it and send me feedback on how to improve it or if there is some kind of other statistics that could be useful.
I'm here just to gather some feedbacks on how to improve an already existing tool or to create other tools that the traders could find useful.
Let me know if you're interested so i'll create the channel! Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 05:05:32 AM

If its not much effort to make the channel it might be an interesting one to follow.

What's your definition of a whale though? 10btc+, 1btc? And are these just triggered orders or orders placed?

I think you could probably come up with a lot of other useful constraints with this too, you might be able to watch for a pump and give yourself a notification if a coin's volume and price suddenly spike.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 07:14:33 AM

Maybe if you share data with price charts in Speculation borad you will find some support, but is there any link between them?

I don’t know what anyone had made a comparison between price movements and whale selling/buying data, but it cannot be relied upon to influence the price of Bitcoin/USDT in the short term due to the high market capacity BTC.

These are some live data of the whale's transactions, if you can transform it into something useful, then everyone will support you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██