Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest or trade in altcoins listed by voting vs. independent  (Read 587 times)
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 02:33:04 PM

Voting can be easily manipulated with multiple accounts, I don't trust voting systems, you can invest in projects that are listed by voting, this doesn't degrade the project, what matters is the project features and use case
All votings can be faked through the bots. so many people have large robot farms and can use them as they want. This excludes fair voting. people can do it to their own profit

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
noorman0 (OP)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 06:39:01 PM

however, for noted, trading altcoins will require high risk that Bitcoin, moreover this is a new coin that has been just listed. Are you serious about it?
In some exchanges that have high liquidity, new altcoins often reach ATH sometime after trading begins. That's enough to tempt the mind. With the support of the winning in the voting event, it may become increasingly a good consideration to be the next altcoin option to trade.

Nothing is wrong if you invest in projects that get listed on exchanges through voting system or campaign, this doesn't judge if the project is a bad one or a good one either, for example Cartesi plans to get listed on gate.io exchange today through a voting system a big new project for that matter. Voting don't define a project or it's capability
I also follow the updates of these 2 altcoins, cartesi also includes new altcoins which are quickly listed on the top exchanges. This may be my next option.

How do you believe this? Chromia project win on Binance by voting. Yes they got dump but able to recover more than 100% profits. So I guess not all voting winner on exchange are not good. It will depend on the quality of the project and not because of the market it was listed.

But of course we cant compare all projects some dont progress. Im just saying that this statement you said is not all true and sometime can have a good result.
That is my point, the means of voting become my benchmark to find out natural supporters who will most likely be able to maintain trading volume. I think not all voters are only free coin hutners, there are also potential traders.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: