Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 08:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Art of Struggle : Listen or be destroyed  (Read 409 times)
defender of montrocity (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 02:15:37 PM

"The forum is not an 'exam', we are not here to hear the same answers again and again but in your own words.  Make us laugh (or mad!), add something of value, something new or something interesting to the discussion."

Okay, I will do what's called a pro gamer move. I have a plan. "It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan."

I am trying to write a book called Art of Struggle. This book might sound similar to art of war but it’s even more scientific and nerdy. I combined many things into one. Humanity will be destroyed if they don’t listen to what I have to say. It’s because Satan deceives people thinking they can have a bit of ego. Satan telling people to treat everybody as a number.

This is why we have drone attacks on Iranian and U.S. warships, this is why we U.S warships are hitting each other mysteriously. This is also why we haven’t really discovered anything in last 80 years. Tensor calculus is also missing quantum self-correction wave trapped in double-slit experiment.

Spiritual unity is the key. I discussed how Covid19 has been created and spread. Quantum mechanics is missing companion wave and self correction wave.

Virus is always praying, biding it’s time, waiting for the perfect moment. When scientists are trying to make patented vaccines, they are changing virus faster than natural virus evolution. This makes the virus outside the lab wall automatically mutate and become deadly against humans. Virus consciousness can breach any walls because they are small, little mass, they have no ego, so they are spiritually united better than humans. They are always self correcting, so their quantum companion wave (birdy-souls) are united.

I also have a plan for fixing political turmoil. We fix nationalism, capitalism and fiat currency based economy but we keep economical purpose. We build a rail network in middle east and Africa, which is blockchainable. So we keep track of oil and natural gas barrels. We plant trees. Tree plantation will end racism once and for all. This will unite Mecca, Morocco, Acre, Rwanda and Tanzania. This will also revive Nile river and protect environment.

For blockchain nonce, I say instead of numeric nonce, create poetrical nonce. These poetry written in Arabic, Shakespearing English and older languages.

https://medium.com/@food007/art-of-struggle-1e4deb640f86
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 05:23:41 PM

....Quantum mechanics is missing companion wave and self correction wave.
Can we just take that one step at a time?
defender of montrocity (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 05:45:20 PM

Can we just take that one step at a time?

we are supposed to, but my brain works faster than eminem rapping.
if you think about it i make sense. companion wave can't be important without self-correction wave. when I have enough continuos self correction, I can spiritually connect with anyone. Kind of like professor X from x man.
Virus are always self correcting that's why they can 'magically' communicate with other virus inside a thick wall. (in physics it makes sense, 4th dimension is time, 5th is life. quantum biology also says this about birds souls).

I am connecting quantum biology -> patent laws-> with constitution, -> corporation and corruption-> fiat wars-> blockchain-> poetry-> right to travel -> spiritually union-> renewables and oil energy after enough tree plantation -> more jobs for the germans .....

pretty libertarianish stuff in a bitcoin forum.
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: