Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NewsCrypto Full Review Article  (Read 440 times)
BeeKeyyy (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 11:54:53 PM

Hello everyone =)

I wanted to write a article about NewsCrypto, They are a education platform built on the Stellar Blockchain and they are here to help educate people who are interested in Cryptocurrency Trading.

This is my first full review video talking about their service, White Paper, Road Map, Social Media Sites and the people behind the project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBdGZGi9Z88&t=67s

I also locked up 5,000 NWC for the next 10 months because I believe that when there's less coins in the circulating supply, There's more Demand.

This is the second video I made a step by step tutorial on how to lock up your coins or should I say how I locked up my coins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7rSEJqaIEs

I will be making more videos for NewsCrypto as well because I would like to test out their features and also this is good for Blockchain adoption as well.

Thank you for reading and as always, Take care guys!
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 12:27:10 AM

I've taken a look at NewsCrypto.

As far as I can see it's pretty much just a mish-mash of features you can find elsewhere for free—but instead you need to pay to access them using the NewsCrypto Coin....

Like most of the stuff is just free indicators taken from places like TradingView, the Crypto Fear & Greed Index, Whale Alerts etc.

Although they're providing these tools to others, they make no mention that it's either derived from, or piped straight from these sources I just mentioned.

IMO they're taking advantage of new users with this BS.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: