Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do Black lives matter or All lives matter?
Black lives matter? - 4 (11.1%)
All lives matter? - 32 (88.9%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Black lives matter or Do all lives matter?  (Read 1548 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 11:41:58 PM

exactly getting enslaved on an american plantation by white people was often a much better destiny than getting enslaved by african tribal warlords, that didn't even where able to afford cloths.
or killed by local fauna and flora. which was extremely hostile. not to mention the tribal wars over hunting grounds. people killed each other than over ridiculous unthinkable things.

i doubt reason and black people are comparable.
What about all the people who have Druid ancestors that were enslaved by the Romans? And later by the Catholics?

Just because we were cannibals does not mean our lives don't matter.

do you see a single european or middle easterner till today demanding reparations from italians and the city of rome?

Smiley

its actually even vice versa itally is nowadays constantly demanding money from other europeans and causing financial fraud.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 11:46:52 PM

exactly getting enslaved on an american plantation by white people was often a much better destiny than getting enslaved by african tribal warlords, that didn't even where able to afford cloths.
or killed by local fauna and flora. which was extremely hostile. not to mention the tribal wars over hunting grounds. people killed each other than over ridiculous unthinkable things.

i doubt reason and black people are comparable.
What about all the people who have Druid ancestors that were enslaved by the Romans? And later by the Catholics?

Just because we were cannibals does not mean our lives don't matter.

Cannibals' lives are more important because they are giving new life to dead people. Of course, in the movie Quest for Fire, when they ate somebody, they at him a piece at a time, keeping him alive as long as they could. During a journey, this meant that they didn't have to hunt for fresh meat so often.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
proparty

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 11:53:33 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2020, 12:04:02 AM by proparty

both, it's not either or it's about recognizing how the world has perpetually exploited blacks, and that now we all must stand up for them because we're all human, we don't chose our parents or how they raised us, but we can choose how to educate our selves on the matter of systemic racism and collectively unlearn the racist subtleties each of us have to better work collectively as a people moving forward into a future where block chain will empower us to develop new systems that work for us all and that can't be destroyed.

slavery is nothing new it always existed, black africans where never as explioited in numbers compared to other nations.

secondly  the term "exploit" has a positive and a negative meaning, when africans where exploited people considered that "usage" not "exploitation" putting wild hunters and gatherers into organised plantation wasn't necessarily something negative, they where likely to die from snakes, animals etc.

race relations can't end as long as we have still a racist mob in the midst of the world, destroying stuff.

further black people are exploiting their mob, to pressure weak politicians to give them stuff, allianating others in the process.

yeah, jews we're enslaved in Egypt I get it, but white people kidnapped blacks and brought them over to America to work for them to build their wealth. They didn't ask for this. I think you're not putting yourself in their place when you speak. You got to remember, you are them you are not separate from them. Slavery is not ok. See the bigger picture here, and once you think you see the bigger picture go bigger, sit on the moon if you have to.

ohm no i have no slaver in my famil history slaver owners among white or jewish people where historically a minority, slavery was normal back then, black people sold their enemy tribes to white slavers and wher happy to get money for that.

historically slaving society where not racist but religious. religious enforcment was lethally important to them, in order to prevent distrust, among people.

it is today impossible for nonblack people to go to africa where there is slavery. because sincy everyone can lie, minorities get catched and enslaved.

additionally

have you ever considered how a metalist economy with illiteral people and no printed money at all and no economy stability can work without slavery?

it can't

besides there is a saying among muslims, there is always slavery there is never an absence of it.

the us anti slavery movement does nothing else but selling the slavery through their central bank.

without banks there is no capitalism and everyone is equal -> equally poor, like in the soviet union. us will become like soviet union if leftists continue destroying it, and massive numbers of us businesses will flee to russia.

It sounds like you're giving up on progression, where we all benefit and no one feels oppressed. It seems like you believe so much that we reached our capacity of social performance that you almost want to go back to slave labor and keep people oppressed, the oppressed demand progress, and they deserve it, and we owe it to our children to come up with new solutions to achieve prosperity for all. It seems like a lot of people on this thread hold themselves above others. We got a long way to go, I guess roughly another century when the ugly beliefs die with them all and the new generation can begin imagining where our feeble minds can't. We need a real revolution of spiritual inner work, you can't deny the root truths of life. That we are all derived from one, we love where we come from, and that love is the truth. We can all prosper in that collective basic understanding. We are not separate, eliminate your separatism. Show empathy for the oppressed. We can not chose where we're born or who are parents are. YOU could have been born into the violent disgusting circumstances that many were born into. Step outside yourself and your intellectual bubble.
Witness the truth! It's a simple simple thing to do.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 01:15:05 AM

both, it's not either or it's about recognizing how the world has perpetually exploited blacks, and that now we all must stand up for them because we're all human, we don't chose our parents or how they raised us, but we can choose how to educate our selves on the matter of systemic racism and collectively unlearn the racist subtleties each of us have to better work collectively as a people moving forward into a future where block chain will empower us to develop new systems that work for us all and that can't be destroyed.

slavery is nothing new it always existed, black africans where never as explioited in numbers compared to other nations.

secondly  the term "exploit" has a positive and a negative meaning, when africans where exploited people considered that "usage" not "exploitation" putting wild hunters and gatherers into organised plantation wasn't necessarily something negative, they where likely to die from snakes, animals etc.

race relations can't end as long as we have still a racist mob in the midst of the world, destroying stuff.

further black people are exploiting their mob, to pressure weak politicians to give them stuff, allianating others in the process.

yeah, jews we're enslaved in Egypt I get it, but white people kidnapped blacks and brought them over to America to work for them to build their wealth. They didn't ask for this. I think you're not putting yourself in their place when you speak. You got to remember, you are them you are not separate from them. Slavery is not ok. See the bigger picture here, and once you think you see the bigger picture go bigger, sit on the moon if you have to.

ohm no i have no slaver in my famil history slaver owners among white or jewish people where historically a minority, slavery was normal back then, black people sold their enemy tribes to white slavers and wher happy to get money for that.

historically slaving society where not racist but religious. religious enforcment was lethally important to them, in order to prevent distrust, among people.

it is today impossible for nonblack people to go to africa where there is slavery. because sincy everyone can lie, minorities get catched and enslaved.

additionally

have you ever considered how a metalist economy with illiteral people and no printed money at all and no economy stability can work without slavery?

it can't

besides there is a saying among muslims, there is always slavery there is never an absence of it.

the us anti slavery movement does nothing else but selling the slavery through their central bank.

without banks there is no capitalism and everyone is equal -> equally poor, like in the soviet union. us will become like soviet union if leftists continue destroying it, and massive numbers of us businesses will flee to russia.

It sounds like you're giving up on progression, where we all benefit and no one feels oppressed. It seems like you believe so much that we reached our capacity of social performance that you almost want to go back to slave labor and keep people oppressed, the oppressed demand progress, and they deserve it, and we owe it to our children to come up with new solutions to achieve prosperity for all. It seems like a lot of people on this thread hold themselves above others. We got a long way to go, I guess roughly another century when the ugly beliefs die with them all and the new generation can begin imagining where our feeble minds can't. We need a real revolution of spiritual inner work, you can't deny the root truths of life. That we are all derived from one, we love where we come from, and that love is the truth. We can all prosper in that collective basic understanding. We are not separate, eliminate your separatism. Show empathy for the oppressed. We can not chose where we're born or who are parents are. YOU could have been born into the violent disgusting circumstances that many were born into. Step outside yourself and your intellectual bubble.

there will always be oppressed people the world isn't how you think it is, its not wordly there is a divine aspect that defines the capital, the powerful and the slaves, just because people in the west today abolish direct slavery, doesnt mean there is a way to get rid of financial slavery. people will desire financial slavery which is called capitalism, for good reasons.

there will be no progress anymore civilisation now is crushing down, savages have outnumbered the good people.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 01:21:26 AM

no justice no peace is a completely pointless demand, because how do you define justice? total egalitarianism like in the soviet union also got opposed.

true justice is god given. the chosen one by god, gets the power of being the ruler/king.

he then spreads gods message as part of his legitimacy.

throne and relgion goes hand in hand. peopel trust in god and god guides them to fruitition. this is how civilisation in truth works.

the pseudoatheist usa. is secretly run by god, the more the rise up against god, the further they fall.

now they have entered the stage in which they are in a conflict with themselves.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 02:29:45 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2020, 03:28:07 AM by Spendulus

now they have entered the stage in which they are in a conflict with themselves.

The recent violence and riots in the USA is a surge of the few, for whom no lives matter; driven by the corrupt, for whom only power and money matters.

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 01:20:34 PM

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 01:54:25 PM

nowadays information is not neutral anymore and everyone is distorting it to his advantage.

proparty

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 04:38:39 PM

additionally

it can't

there will always be oppressed people the world isn't how you think it is, its not wordly there is a divine aspect that defines the capital, the powerful and the slaves, just because people in the west today abolish direct slavery, doesnt mean there is a way to get rid of financial slavery. people will desire financial slavery which is called capitalism, for good reasons.

there will be no progress anymore civilisation now is crushing down, savages have outnumbered the good people.

that's disheartening to hear that people feel the way you do, we're moving away from capitalism as we know it, and need to think of solutions that can benefit us all. Like I work 9-5 and I agree that I'm a financial slave, but I get to choose what I do to make money, or if I don't want to make any money at all I can go sleep under the bridge. I'm just saying there will be progress and block chain proves it. We need to embrace tech and start working together to solve many of the worlds problems with it. I feel like as soon as we stop thinking we're separate from the people from other continents and start embracing our equality we can develop systems by the people for the people that renders our current systems nearly obsolete. I guess I'm writing a sci-fi movie, but if it's not Generation Z that does it it will be another, unless we're toppled by the military before they let us solve these problems for ourselves.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 05:59:00 PM

additionally

it can't

that's disheartening to hear that people feel the way you do, we're moving away from capitalism as we know it, and need to think of solutions that can benefit us all. Like I work 9-5 and I agree that I'm a financial slave, but I get to choose what I do to make money, or if I don't want to make any money at all I can go sleep under the bridge. I'm just saying there will be progress and block chain proves it. We need to embrace tech and start working together to solve many of the worlds problems with it. I feel like as soon as we stop thinking we're separate from the people from other continents and start embracing our equality we can develop systems by the people for the people that renders our current systems nearly obsolete. I guess I'm writing a sci-fi movie, but if it's not Generation Z that does it it will be another, unless we're toppled by the military before they let us solve these problems for ourselves.

i am ok with that, i just pointed out that 99% of people are always somehow slaves.

coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 06:16:58 PM

It should be all lives matter but the problem is, the people saying that are usually disingenuous.  Just ask them if the lives of immigrants, criminals or drug addicts matter to test it out.   If your ideology was "all states matter", you wouldn't have a problem embracing and being a part of "Louisiana mattters" after a hurricane or "California matters" after wildfires.  "All lives matter" is a protest to "black lives matter".  They don't mean it.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 09:56:43 PM

Do any lives matter?

Less than two weeks ago people were going to jail for congregating outside. Why? Covid lockdowns.

Lol Cheesy !!!

Now they are congregating in the thousands, and taking over local governments, and marching, and cops are bowing down to them.

Both the Covid pandemic and the "... Lives Matter" thing are fake agitation, the only way left for the perpetrators to get the USA to fall.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2020, 02:03:59 AM

It should be all lives matter but the problem is, the people saying that are usually disingenuous.  Just ask them if the lives of immigrants, criminals or drug addicts matter to test it out.   If your ideology was "all states matter", you wouldn't have a problem embracing and being a part of "Louisiana mattters" after a hurricane or "California matters" after wildfires.  "All lives matter" is a protest to "black lives matter".  They don't mean it.

if black people would protest police violence against all races they would also get less threat for black people, but they prefer the racist BLM trash, they will end up being hated everywhere and considered to be racists

michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 05:04:57 AM

I believe all lives matter. But unfortunately, we still see many people killed in the street, even for kids, women, or older men. Besides that, we know that thing is to happen in all countries, and not just in the big region because if one person has power, he can use the ability to kill someone he doesn't like. The police can only prevent, but the story still goes on.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 06:32:44 AM

Totally all lives matter.
However, we see that Black lives are on the corner and people - especially police officers - do not respect them.
There is just the facts that sparks the Black lives matter to rise as many black skin people are attacked in the streets.
hornetsnest

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 12:12:57 PM
Merited by Spendulus (2)

Its all about the votes and this latest hashtag is nothing more than the usual operation to create a cult and weaponize it through public shaming of people and companies who don't go along with the cult mantra.Reason and all rational thought are shunned in favor of emotional blackmail and deceit.Black people should understand they are being manipulated for the benefit of the few and those few will be far worse for their future than what is currently on the menu.Make no mistake,having a black or white official making decisions in high office is irrelevant as they both sit at the same table.They are united while you the "common" people are to be divided and set against one another.Its called dystopia "communism" for you and utopia "socialism" for them.

Karen and Kevin are just "useful idiots" who have never endured the reality of struggle but little do they realize  that the "utopia" they sing and chant about is the very opposite of what is planned for them."Useful idiots" are the most treacherous to civilization and in a good degree destroyers of it.Kevin and Karen need to volunteer at some local business facing closure after the "pandemic" instead of blindly serving their purpose as lab rats and being complicit in their own demise and that of their fellow citizens.The hypocrisy of Kevin and Karen during the "pandemic" was astounding as they applauded the very same cops who "accosted" mothers and their children from playgrounds and hair salon owners who dared attempt to open their business and the very same officials who threatened jail time and ridiculous fines to these citizens attempting to enforce their constitutional rights.

Today Kevin and Karen are applauded by these very same officials and knelt before by these same cops as they loot and and rampage across the nation adding more insult and injury to the law abiding citizens who have been under house arrest during the "pandemic" and the business owners who have been hollowed out watching their stores burn.

Anyone with even just 10% of their brain functioning can see this is a script being played right up to election time and every time by treacherous entities and individuals manipulating black people this time and creating division.

The function of government and its agents is to SERVE and protect the constitutional rights of every citizen and create an environment that allows those rights to flourish.This is what they are EMPLOYED to do.They do the OPPOSITE of what they are supposed to do.The function of government these days seemingly is to pander to every trendy hashtag and whatever other diversion is available to divert attention away from the fact they are destroying the rights of every citizen who is not in the "club"

Every citizen of all races,creeds,religions and colors have been divided and set against each other since it began and black people not accepting the fact their black lives matter movement is actually going to achieve the opposite of which it is intended because of its exclusive nature pandering only to the black people.This going to set divisions and resentment as intended among those whose lives apparently matter less these days and sow the seeds of hate creating a a huge cataclysm in our societies who will in the end direct their full rage towards the very atheist and destructive culture destroying our civilisation unless this hysteria ceases and desists in its provocations however this is not likely to stop until the script has fully played out and the "few" have achieved thier goals and the whole of humanity is under the iron rod.

~true story Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 02:49:14 PM

Anyone with even just 10% of their brain functioning can see this is a script being played right up to election time and every time by treacherous entities and individuals manipulating black people this time and creating division.
~true story Grin

Yes, that's sad, but true. Trump cautioned the black community about this multiple times during his election. The first time I saw him talk about running for POTUS was 2015, very early, and he spoke alongside a black man who had lost his son to mindless gang violence in the ghetto.

He said he would build up the minority communities.

Now certain elements would burn them down.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2020, 04:40:44 PM

~true story Grin

Yes, that's sad, but true. Trump cautioned the black community about this multiple times during his election. The first time I saw him talk about running for POTUS was 2015, very early, and he spoke alongside a black man who had lost his son to mindless gang violence in the ghetto.

He said he would build up the minority communities.

Now certain elements would burn them down.

this is exactly like in palestine,

whenever you give to your enemy something they burn it down with a riot later, like savages

antiracism is communism of 21 century.

palestinian capitalists are no communists they want the jews only as their slaves nothing else.

there will never be real peace, because as soon as there would be a palestinian state there would be immediately financial fraud, after financial fraud there will be arab nationalism, racism, anti white racism etc.

all that in order to force the other one to do what someone else want.

since human greed is unlimited conflict doesn't end anytime.

hornetsnest

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 12:06:18 AM

I'll worry about black slavery, as soon as they have the same concerns over Irish and Chinese slavery.

I don't see the Irish asking for reparations from the British either.In fact they would probably have endured the worst levels of oppression from colonial power.I think approximately 40% were even starved to death while the wheat and other food resources were at the same time shipped to Britain.

The Irish fortunately look rationally at what was then and what is now.As far as I know they are still Britain's largest economic trading partner today although this may have changed in the last few years.

This is an interesting video on the history of their oppression and many of our Black lives matter friends and colleagues might do well to see how this "whitest of white" race suffered simply because of their refusal to "kneel" before the crown.  https://youtu.be/WHr9GRgRw_M  #whiteprivilege

To all my Black friends and persons of differing races,creeds and colors I once again say you are being played with the old divide and rule tactic  Smiley

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 12:17:25 AM

I'll worry about black slavery, as soon as they have the same concerns over Irish and Chinese slavery.

I don't see the Irish asking for reparations from the British either.In fact they would probably have endured the worst levels of oppression from colonial power.I think approximately 40% were even starved to death while the wheat and other food resources were at the same time shipped to Britain.

The Irish fortunately look rationally at what was then and what is now.As far as I know they are still Britain's largest economic trading partner today although this may have changed in the last few years.

This is an interesting video on the history of their oppression and many of our Black lives matter friends and colleagues might do well to see how this "whitest of white" race suffered simply because of their refusal to "kneel" before the crown.  https://youtu.be/WHr9GRgRw_M  #whiteprivilege

To all my Black friends and persons of differing races,creeds and colors I once again say you are being played with the old divide and rule tactic  Smiley

god made this world in a way that only those beliving in him the most are being sovereign all others are meant to be their slaves. it will always be this way.

99% of people where slaves all over the world i will not listen to that black racist crap anymore, no one is as racist as black people

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: