Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be sure to post every week for those stakes.  (Read 880 times)
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 07:19:26 AM

You should not look at everything as a scam when it ends without paying.
Most of them didn't just receive the right amount to continue.
I don't know though if they are giving back all the money that was used to buy their tokens.
Bankruptcy is also a formula of failure. They could be a legitimate company but just run out of luck to pull investors.

Anyway, I think it had been months since I received a good amount.
As of now, I can't manage to figure out which will have success.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 07:38:26 AM

Also be reminded that some of these bounties won't pay instantly, just because they remain quiet doesn't mean they won't pay someday, I promoted two bounties in 2018 and they paid this year, I've already considered that they are scam projects but I was surprised they paid

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 08:13:57 AM

You just said it all. Consider it as a gambling if you win you win. This days once I see a bounty and don't join I always feel may be that's the one you can make good profit. So, I try as much to join the ones I can .

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 08:17:57 AM

Look deeply before you make decisions on bounty projects, many bounty hunters still joins bounties for money sake, they don't bother to do research, yes there are still many bounty hunters like that, they are the ones ruining crypto trust and helping scammers
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1699

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 08:30:54 AM

True! Joining signature campaigns is one of my favorite things when I do bounty. It's more like going around the forum, reading all the experiences, lessons from others, and share my own experiences. I enjoy talking and chit-chatting with people who have the same goals as me. I don't usually do it just for the counts of weekly post lol!

Recently, participation in the signature campaign gives a profit only if the work is paid in bitcoin. If you carry the signature of a company that pays remuneration in tokens, then you may not receive anything at all at the end of the bounty. But even if you are paid tokens, it can not be considered as earnings, because they do not cost anything.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 08:37:05 AM

True! Joining signature campaigns is one of my favorite things when I do bounty. It's more like going around the forum, reading all the experiences, lessons from others, and share my own experiences. I enjoy talking and chit-chatting with people who have the same goals as me. I don't usually do it just for the counts of weekly post lol!

Recently, participation in the signature campaign gives a profit only if the work is paid in bitcoin. If you carry the signature of a company that pays remuneration in tokens, then you may not receive anything at all at the end of the bounty. But even if you are paid tokens, it can not be considered as earnings, because they do not cost anything.

What about bounties, which tokens are already traded on exchange? You already know approximate price and decide, to participate or not. Do you also count this bounty tokens/coins as "do not cost anything" ?

There are also campaigns, that pay in bitcoin, but price per post is so little, so it is basically almost like "wearing signature dont give profit".

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:51:53 AM

There are also campaigns, that pay in bitcoin, but price per post is so little, so it is basically almost like "wearing signature dont give profit".
Thats right. We cant compare the earnings of bitcoin payment to altcoin cause we knew that some altcoins in the past could give you instant profit due to bull run effect. I remember how many projects give huge and competitive rewards to the participants.

But with the current situation, I think its more practical to join btc paid because altcoins now are not that good compared before so its risky effort to all doing altcoin campaigns that were not gonna get paid.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 10:06:19 AM

After long time recently in Bounty some legit projects are happening it’s really good sign . Bounty is seriously a mystery box or lottery we can consider . We can put effort it might give huge reward or we get nothing . If we mentally prepared for that like taking chance then no need to regret about bounty. We seen bounty how rewarded in past may happen in future we have to be prepared for that
holly.ball8

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 10:19:10 AM

It isn't hard to post to earn a stake. Though, what really hard is how to motivate yourself to keep that tempo in a very long campaign. Like a long campaign that could last for months, a hundred days and some time, you become lazy with "heh, I can skip a few days" or abandoned in halfway.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 10:40:10 AM

I like joining bounty campaigns even with its not so good reputation. I still try my luck to invest my time and effort into them but unfortunately, not all bounties are worth it. I always expect to receive tokens at the end of each campaign just to turn out to receive nothing at all. It's not that I didn't do my work but because the project happened to be a scam. This is the reason why I don't really take bounty campaigns seriously. Even though it looks legit and a good and real project, I tend to not do them every week tasks cause I'm afraid that in spite of doing all those tasks, I will not receive anything at all.

But recently, I joined a bounty campaign, and it turned out to be legit. Yeah. What I regret is that I didn't do every week tasks. I somehow skipped doing the task for such a week, which if I did will give me more tokens to receive. And yeah, I really do regret it.

Now, I learned that I should take everything seriously. Even if it means you're not sure about what receive, you still gotta give it you're all. Cause right now, I consider joining the campaign as gambling. So yeah that's all.

PS. Please do your own research about the projects you're trying to join in. Some may look true and legit but turns out to be a scam, but there are true and good looking projects that are also legit. So just follow your instinct.  Wink

Where both bounty hunter, but We differ to one another because I'm not doing bounty hunting just for a luck. Instead, I made a research on it before I decide to participate in it. That's our difference dude because lot of bounty projects now are not legit actually, they continue arising so far so We need to be wise and careful as well too.
LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 11:33:21 AM

Look deeply before you make decisions on bounty projects, many bounty hunters still joins bounties for money sake, they don't bother to do research, yes there are still many bounty hunters like that, they are the ones ruining crypto trust and helping scammers
Don't worry, given the current situation I believe they will quickly give up on that kind of activity. Join a lot of bounty but without any successful bounty and pay them, they will do research and find good campaigns to join.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 11:52:08 AM

Why not invest your time and effort for new skills so you can apply for real job and a service that you can do after finishing learning it. We have many tutorial that can be watch in youtube right now that you can improved  your skills. than always relying  on bounty payment that sometimes will not give you any payment.
The better means of earning is to learn a new skill with your comment I fully agreed with you personally I had already devoted my time to learning how to trade I had wasted countless number of time and efforts on bounties which ended up as scam while regretting not learning a new skill all this while in fact I discovered that skills like graphic designs, content writing etc are highly in demand and pays well.
Bounty campaign is more like gambling here you wouldn't know whether you will get paid or not at the end of the promotion.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1456
Merit: 291

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 12:11:54 PM

Indeed for now it is very difficult to choose a good project and we always feel disappointed, because many of the projects are scam and everything we do and make a post each week is just in vain, and we seem to stop in following the Bounty project but when we see a good project and pay us fully then we feel sorry for ignoring the project , then when we've been following the project then we should also pursue the post because not all of the projects were scam.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 12:47:46 PM

Well sometimes something in your personal life will prevent you from doing your daily or weekly task to earn more stakes because hunters are human, can't get it 100% but we can always do our best to promote a project even if we are not sure about the end result, other times, the motivation of doing weekly task just not there because of so many disappointment from other projects you have promoted, I know feel like this sometimes, but then we can't allow the disappointment of one project to affect our ability to support another.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
hushpupppy

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 12:50:15 PM

I like joining bounty campaigns even with it's not so good reputation. I still try my luck to invest my time and effort to them but unfortunately, not all bounties are worth it. I always expect to receive tokens at the end of each campaign just to turn out to receive nothing at all. It's not that I didn't do my work but because the project happened to be a scam. This is the reason why I don't really take bounty campaigns seriously. Even though it looks legit and a good and real project, I tend to not do the every week tasks cause I'm afraid that inspite of doing all those tasks, I will not receive anything at all.

But recently, I joined a bounty campaign, and it turned out to be legit. Yeah. What I regret is that I didn't do the every week tasks. I somehow skipped doing the task for suvh week, which if I did will give me more tokens to receive. And yeah, I really do regret it.

Now, I learned that I should take everything seriously. Even if it means you're not sure on what receive, you still gotta give it your all. Cause right now, I consider joining campaign as gambling. So yeah that's all.

PS. Please do your own research about the projects you're trying to join in. Some may look true and legit but turns out to be a scam, but there are true and good looking projects that is also legit. So just follow your instict.  Wink

If you join a bounty, and you end up not doing the task weekly, my brother believe me the joke is on you.

Bounty campaigns Are not a joke or play, that is why you are expected to dyor first before enrolling, then you follow every Bounty instruction to avoid stories that touch

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 01:00:34 PM

Viewing your weekly stakes on the spreadsheet is really an important motivation to carry on. Not only you get to know about your and others stake to calculate your probably weekly reward, you also feel warm as someone is looking at your work and appreciating it. It also signifies that you are going according to the rules of campaign.
That's what i always do at the end of week.
I always check the spreadsheet, if i got my stakes. I don't know but it makes me feel motivated looking at my stakes and i imagine and calculate how much would i earn at the end of the bounty campaign. And it is really disappointing if at the end of the campaign the project you are promoting is unsuccessful.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 01:02:42 PM

I like joining bounty campaigns even with it's not so good reputation. I still try my luck to invest my time and effort to them but unfortunately, not all bounties are worth it. I always expect to receive tokens at the end of each campaign just to turn out to receive nothing at all. It's not that I didn't do my work but because the project happened to be a scam. This is the reason why I don't really take bounty campaigns seriously. Even though it looks legit and a good and real project, I tend to not do the every week tasks cause I'm afraid that inspite of doing all those tasks, I will not receive anything at all.

But recently, I joined a bounty campaign, and it turned out to be legit. Yeah. What I regret is that I didn't do the every week tasks. I somehow skipped doing the task for suvh week, which if I did will give me more tokens to receive. And yeah, I really do regret it.

Now, I learned that I should take everything seriously. Even if it means you're not sure on what receive, you still gotta give it your all. Cause right now, I consider joining campaign as gambling. So yeah that's all.

PS. Please do your own research about the projects you're trying to join in. Some may look true and legit but turns out to be a scam, but there are true and good looking projects that is also legit. So just follow your instict.  Wink
Choosing the right bounty campaign really matter so choose wisely there are many scam bounty campaign and make sure you research first if their project looks promising. I hope you find good bounty campaign in the future and always do your job so you don't have regrets in the end.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 01:04:20 PM

Sorry to say but this sounds like complete laziness and underestimation

This is called "lack of motivation". When you did not receive rewards for your work, you start to skip tasks, set work aside for tomorrow.
As the OP wrote - he "likes to join campaigns, not looking on their reputation", means he probably most of the time did not receive bounty rewards. This is a serious reason to put down hand and do bounty tasks from time to time.

What he need to do - convert just a little bit of his bounty rewards into fiat and by at least something. This will be a proof that he is not spending his free time on nothing.
Fear of failure is so common it can literally stop you from taking action. Motivation kicks fear  because it tells it, no matter what I’m feeling, I’m going to do it anyway.
My advise to the OP is do your job as a bounty hunter no matter what the outcome of the project at least you did your best.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 01:08:22 PM

If you consider the bounty as luck, it means that you didn't really do your research before joining, maybe you just followed what some of your friends said. I have plenty of time to complete the weekly tasks of the campaign so I always finish them well.

You need a certain amount of luck to receive good rewards from bounty campaigns. Because no amount of research is 100% successful in differentiating a fake project from a genuine one. In most cases, if a project is fake it won't be revealed until the end of the bounty campaign. The investors may get back their amount. But for the bounty hunters, all their time and effort will be wasted.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 01:51:50 PM

~
Even though there are so many scam projects and scam bounty campaigns out there, there will be some who will turn out to be a successful one and will pay you tokens. Now the only question is what will you do to your token?? Will you hold it or sell it? If you will sell it, can you sell it at a high price? What if the token you got will not have a value at all even they've paid you?

These are just some of the questions a bounty campaign must ask themselves before expecting too much in their campaigns that they joined. Yes there are scam and that makes the bounty hunters getting lazy on bounty campaigns. For me, I don't even considering joining in bounty campaigns at all right now. I have no reason to come back again and spend my precious time and effort advertising a scam project (not all but mostly base on my experience.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄