Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be sure to post every week for those stakes.  (Read 880 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 05:43:41 AM

Stake method has been used eversince on the bounty campaign. So I think its natural that if ever you joined a campaign you would not forget to do the task. One thing about doing campaign is follow such rules and be aware about announcement or changes by always checking the thread of their social group such as telegram. Sometime there are additional on the task which you will be shocked why your stake has not been updated.

TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 06:35:27 AM

It's not that hard to post every week for stakes but when too many bounty projects turn dissappointing bounty hunters tend to lose their courage to carry on, I don't blame you OP, with too many bounty projects failing here and there can wear you down, just try to stand on your feet, don't give up

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
princesspoppy (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 07:50:34 AM

Sorry to say but this sounds like complete laziness and underestimation, you can never tell which bounty projects will surprise you and yet you don't take your job serious as a bounty hunter, that's on you, I hope you have learn your mistake already, if you are afraid of dissappointments don't bother joining Bounties at all.
Why so aggressive sir/ma'am. I said my reasons out there and yeah I admit that I sometimes feel lazy on doing signature campaigns. As I stated, some bounty campaigns in the past have already disappointed me. And don't worry, I have already learned and still learning from my mistakes.  Wink
princesspoppy (OP)

Activity: 634

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 07:53:02 AM

It's not that hard to post every week for stakes but when too many bounty projects turn dissappointing bounty hunters tend to lose their courage to carry on, I don't blame you OP, with too many bounty projects failing here and there can wear you down, just try to stand on your feet, don't give up
Thank you so much for your nice words sir. I hope everyone of us don't ever get disappointed while doing tasks for our bounties or for whatever work we have.  Cheesy
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 09:27:14 AM

When i do campaigns I tend to limit myself on what i'm expecting. I tend to join the bounties that are riskier than usual but if everything goes to plan, I get rewarded with a decent amount. So yes. Even as a member I tend to post daily for those stakes. because there's nothing lose right?

Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 09:39:03 AM

Research is necessary and I think you all have the resources to determine if the project is scam or not.

As of now, bounty is not profitable, so just don't expect that you'll get a good reward for a job done since bounty campaign is not really that of a hard task.

Let's just say as a bounty hunter, we have some lucky moments like the last bull run and it has just not come back now, so please don't get discourage and please don't rely on bounty for a living as it's really uncertain, having a job will make you feel safe financially and just consider bounty as a side job.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 09:45:08 AM

Sure, there are a lot of bounty campaigns out there, but you should not buy a coin before gathering some information about it. neither should you o with a bounty. This means you should start your work with researching the project behind a bounty

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 10:01:47 AM

If you have interest in crypto bounties then take it very seriously, there is no way to predict what will happen to the project you plan to promote until the promotion is finally over, hardwork is the tool for good rewards from bounties
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 10:16:30 AM

Yep joining the campaign is a gambling, some campaigns are paying and some not but we should have do our own research before to join the campaign, at least less chances of joining scam projects. If you feel suspicious then don't join the campaign.
If you research before participating in campaigns, I believe you will limit many scam campaigns in this market. Select the bounty listed at the exchange, you will definitely get money from it
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 11:02:15 AM

I guess you understand now that you should do your tasks to the bounty you have committed,

Not because there are so many scam bounty projects nowadays, you will disregard the task and you will set aside your chance of receiving a good bounty. You should know that once you participated in a bounty campaign, you should do your job.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 12:23:34 PM

Dont only look on the alloted rewards because most of those high rewards allocation for a specific campaign are usually scam to attract many hunters to advertise their project.
I agree with this, because there are so many projects that offer very large rewards but in the end, it's a scam. do not fall into the same hole, doing research to see the product, team and project goals is the most important thing

It's happening more in the current markets because most of the projects choose the shit exchange to do IEO and collect funds for the project's development. Even, sometimes many projects seem to be the best as well as doing great and in the end, the projects can't stable the initial price because of choosing the shit exchanges to list their coins. As a result, bounty hunters get nothing but zero because the distribution of bounty rewards take more times after the listing. So, every projects need to choice those exchanges where many altcoins traders are available. This is just my opinion from my experience. Also there may be others problem of this. So, everyone needs to be more aware of this.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 12:30:56 PM

what i like is you embrace those fail moments and surprisingly you give advice in regards to that  while other people that i know are easily pissed off then wont comeback again after few tries which isnt that good  .

how can we become succcesful on one thing if we give up easily  ?   this post of yours is a good example  .  same experience happen to me many times but i only regret after i saw the payment   .  i know i can earn more if i dont become lazy doing my own job  , so here i am again trying hard  .
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 03:49:35 PM

Don't give up easily, it will be very hard for you to win if you give up because of several failures, failing is winning and that's only for those who don't like to quit, to fail is easy but to win is hard, keep fighting your way through.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 04:39:13 PM

Now, I learned that I should take everything seriously. Even if it means you're not sure on what receive, you still gotta give it your all. Cause right now, I consider joining campaign as gambling. So yeah that's all.
Completing weekly task must the basic requirement of bounty programs and when you are failing with your weekly deadline then you not at all deserved to be rewarded. I guess this is first time I come across about failing to complete the weekly tasks. Yes, so far people here do complain about scammy bounty programs and cannot remember anyone is missing a bounty due to their ignorance or laziness.

But, honestly you come up with good suggestion to this community. If weekly reporting is mandatory then you must need to go for it. When you join a bounty or signature campaign, you must take time to get familiarize with that campaign. Only when you remember all the rules of a campaign then you can obey it. I have the practice of remembering excluded boards for my campaign so that I skip those boards to save my time and efforts.
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 06:19:05 PM

I don't know why the project that was done by the research but ended up failing I think in this point you right, I often experience and now only rely on instinct and only focus on projects that are exchangeable even though I feel the reward is not in line with expectations but at least I try.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: