Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:45:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[BOUNTY] ReferCoins: Easiest Way to Earn BTC [Join Now!]🔥🔥🔥  (Read 9181 times)
ianeldino077

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 03:18:14 AM

# proof of authentication

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1791353
Refercoin username: ianeldino077
Attended campaign/s: Facebook, Twitter, Article
Refercoins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 04:23:50 AM

Yeah I think the admin needs to clarify this point since signature report is quite different from social media screen shot.

He checks the username link too I think but it was previously sent to approval, I just sent a screenshot of my posts page showing my link.

For those asking if is legit, I got my Payment today, sent the request yesterday after the approval of my works(including signature) here is the proofs:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/5de6667968b69e342bbaf407958db91ec0e1f89a6577ef32bcaa85aa56389c0b

I have requested for payment since yesterday till now still on pending, this is very bad way to pay hunters, payment should be processed immediately to all who requested,  and not approve some and don't approve some, I will wait to get paid before I will continue with this work.

Bounty hunters are being paid after 2/3 months of their activities and you are complaining about even a week delay. Of course, it's entirely up to you to decide where you want to be.

BTC ReferCoins BTC
Earn Coins The Easy Way!
✦ ──────  WebsiteFacebook ♦  Twitter ♦  Reddit   ────── ✦
Refercoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 04:26:09 AM

We will check their profiles, if 30 places are not filled, submission form will be opened once again. Approval mail will be sent today.
I just got an approval email, can I start working on the signature campaign starting today?
Then when should I make a work report, and what should I upload in the report?

Yeah I think the admin needs to clarify this point since signature report is quite different from social media screen shot.

Yes, so we will change that to text submission. Well, you need to submit all of your activity links at the end of the week - all together!

BTC ReferCoins BTC
Earn Coins The Easy Way!
Refercoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 04:29:27 AM

I just realize that a %10 fee is deducted from earnings, the task for social media is not daily so the reward will be small which can be a problem during withdrawal because fees for withdraw will also be deducted, admin do you think you can provide option for eth withdrawal for less fees?

We will think of ETH in our future campaigns.

BTC ReferCoins BTC
Earn Coins The Easy Way!
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 04:30:21 AM

He checks the username link too I think but it was previously sent to approval, I just sent a screenshot of my posts page showing my link.

For those asking if is legit, I got my Payment today, sent the request yesterday after the approval of my works(including signature) here is the proofs:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/5de6667968b69e342bbaf407958db91ec0e1f89a6577ef32bcaa85aa56389c0b

Hy check my image here and give me explain.
There has 0.4 minimum withdraw amount, So how did you withdraw 0.3 amount?
Waiting for your explain.

Even with respons me who received payment yet. Because i wanna making scammers topic if there has no enough proof.

Refercoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 04:49:17 AM

Even with respons me who received payment yet. Because i wanna making scammers topic if there has no enough proof.

Are you really a Senior member? It seems numbers are not your cup of tea! Please read the minimum withdrawal threshold again and check the withdrawn amount in the posted image. If you are thinking/questioning how could he manage to gather 3mBTC, we are not new and that guy is with us from March.

Don't post such false claims otherwise, there can be trust claims with your profile, I think.

BTC ReferCoins BTC
Earn Coins The Easy Way!
coronga

Activity: 84

refercoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 04:50:55 AM

I have withdraw 3 mBtc and not 0.3mbtc check the amount on the img and on the blockchain link 0.003btc=3mBtc

BTC ReferCoins BTC
✦ ──── Earn Bitcoin The Easy Way ──── ✦
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 06:07:50 AM

hello OP. can you please let me know why my work got rejected? I did 3 retweets with proper hashtags as the rule. Gave a screenshot of the works. But my work got rejected without any reason. Explain this, please.

Here is the screenshot I submitted:
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 07:01:40 AM

I would to have same help. Made a retweet+like+used hashtags. Made a screenshot and uploaded it. Then received an email my work is rejected.

Could bounty manager explain what is the correct way to do the job. Or in PM or here explain what I did wrong. Thanks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lanrex

Activity: 735
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 07:17:55 AM

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2326355

Refercoin username: Lanrex
Attended campaign/s: Twitter and Article
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 07:33:17 AM

hello OP. can you please let me know why my work got rejected? I did 3 retweets with proper hashtags as the rule. Gave a screenshot of the works. But my work got rejected without any reason. Explain this, please.

let me guess  why your work is rejected , you only put the hashtag provided and lazy enough to add more text before the hashtag.

If I am the manager of the campaign I will also reject your work give some effort for the job done.

It's easy to add more words ,if your work rejected this only means you need to improve your work so the next time you submit it ,it  will approved.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 08:40:44 AM

let me guess  why your work is rejected , you only put the hashtag provided and lazy enough to add more text before the hashtag.

According to rules here and on https://refercoins.com/, there is nothing mentioned that some text must be added before hashtags. It is only said "Must Include at least 3 Hashtags from the list below".  If the issues is with hashtags and additional text - facebook campaign does not have these rules, but "my work" has been rejected also...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 10:00:22 AM

According to rules here and on https://refercoins.com/, there is nothing mentioned that some text must be added before hashtags. It is only said "Must Include at least 3 Hashtags from the list below".  If the issues is with hashtags and additional text - facebook campaign does not have these rules, but "my work" has been rejected also...
Maybe you should check the rules again. As per the rule,
"Retweet tweets that were posted in the past 14 days."
Upon checking their twitter official, the latest tweet was made June 13, other tweets were done last April.
Maybe that is the reason why your work was rejected.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 11:05:03 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2020, 10:28:03 AM by PHI1618

deleted.

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
doyayipaku

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 03:17:30 PM

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1172669
Refercoin username: raking
Attended campaign/s: facebook
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 05:47:09 PM

If I am the manager of the campaign I will also reject your work give some effort for the job done.

It's easy to add more words ,if your work rejected this only means you need to improve your work so the next time you submit it ,it  will approved.

If that was  mandatory I would surely do that. I know a guy from the forum talked him on telegram with this matter and saw he also did the same retweet as mine just used 3hashtags and he got all the rewards. Than why I get rejected?

Your definition doesn't have any logic if they rejected that for this (your logic) they should include this on the rules. Thanks.
Annedi

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 07:01:52 PM

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2723085
Refercoin username: Annedi
Attended campaign/s: Facebook, Twitter
Semiauto03

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 07:50:16 PM

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1211923
Refercoin username: semiauto03
Attended campaign/s: Facebook, twitter and article writing
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 08:23:58 PM

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=830589
Refercoin username: livvee
Attended campaign/s: Signature campaign

Can I still join? submission is already at limit.

Hi refercoin admin.

Are the slots full? I wish that I can join this campaign.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dividesug

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 01:51:33 AM

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2767685;sa=summary
Refercoin username: Dividesug
Attended campaign/s: Article

══════════════☛MOCKTAIL.FINANCE☚═════════════
The First ERC 1155 Standard Semi-Fungible Token on BSC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: