Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[BOUNTY] ReferCoins: Easiest Way to Earn BTC [Join Now!]🔥🔥🔥  (Read 9173 times)
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 05:28:17 AM

The website is not updated take a look, we can submit our entries again, now is 7 per person, looks like the website is working in making the changes for everyone.

Are you saying website is updated now or not updated?
And op can at least tell participants what the problem is instead of being absent for a week or more than

My mistake, I have edited, the Website is updated, we can submit our entries now, take a look everyone and let's share the payments here if they pay.

Thanks for the update, I just checked in the website and I saw that signature now has 7 submission per user but social media still remain 3 submission per user maybe they will update that later but I think BM should have update here about the problem on website like :- "hello everyone we have a problem in website but we are working on it"   so everyone will know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 06:20:34 AM

The website is not updated take a look, we can submit our entries again, now is 7 per person, looks like the website is working in making the changes for everyone.

And op can at least tell participants what the problem is instead of being absent for a week or more than

My mistake, I have edited, the Website is updated, we can submit our entries now, take a look everyone and let's share the payments here if they pay.
I think you are right @nicecrypto all it takes is a little announcement about updating website so participants will be informed, maybe op will also update social media too.
Yeah I think it is good participants share here if they get their reward so others can know campaign is paying.
Refercoins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:27:22 AM

I think this is a SCAM, don't waste your time doing work here.

I work on social media task, Facebook, but previously also submitted to Twitter, but rejected without reason, all requirements have been met, contact support has no reply. At this point, it was very bad.

image loading...

And I tried to do Facebook task, first, it was successful, but to withdrawn, minimum balance must 0.4 mBTC, so I did second, rejected, I realized that there were insufficient post requirements, and third I did it again, requirements it is enough, but rejected again, there is no clear reason. Though this the last step, so that balance sufficient to be withdrawn. What kind of game is this?

image loading...

How do they even reject a share or repost on social media? There is nothing special to be done there accept put some hashtag and share or repost, this is not writing an article that you will reject because of plagiarism or bad grammar, why they reject social media share is surprising,

Refercoins if you keep rejecting people's work without any reason you will be redtag and nobody will promote your platform.

We may have made a mistake approving you but we are correcting it. Your FB profile IS FAKE and we hope you have read rules.

BTC ReferCoins BTC
Earn Coins The Easy Way!
✦ ──────  WebsiteFacebook ♦  Twitter ♦  Reddit   ────── ✦
Refercoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:28:49 AM

I tried to submit my participation in signature I submit one of my post and then try another one and there is an error the website says. Maximum participation limit over, what is that mean? Do I only need to submit all my post one ? This is not possible if you are using phone. I think its better to submit link instead of screenshot.

You only need to submit all of you links at once - at the end of week.

Thanks for answering its now clear that we only need to post a link on the job finish,  do I need to post the link here or we are able submit link in the websites? As I can see there, you can only submit images and can't send link as proof of work.

You can submit one snapshot covering your last profile activities where your username should be visible.
My video has been pending for five days now, I submitted my video but it has been pending for almost a week. Why not create a telegram discussion groups for people to complain. This is not right

Yes, videos have not been reviews because we simply want to make it wait for at least a week to check the amount of engagement and views it gets. Don't worry it will be reviewed very soon! Smiley

BTC ReferCoins BTC
Earn Coins The Easy Way!
Refercoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:36:04 AM

I work on social media task, Facebook, but previously also submitted to Twitter, but rejected without reason, all requirements have been met, contact support has no reply. At this point, it was very bad.

image loading...

And I tried to do Facebook task, first, it was successful, but to withdrawn, minimum balance must 0.4 mBTC, so I did second, rejected, I realized that there were insufficient post requirements, and third I did it again, requirements it is enough, but rejected again, there is no clear reason. Though this the last step, so that balance sufficient to be withdrawn. What kind of game is this?

image loading...

I Already warned members of this obvious scam bounty,
If You Submit Any Social Media work that was rejected, Delete it from your account immediately,  they want people to keep sharing their work on Facebook and Twitter, yet they will reject it and expect it to still remain shared in your social media account,

Delete everything they reject immediately. They don't worth the trouble.

It seems you are just spreading poison not just here but on Bitcointalk. A single post share on your "fake/inactive" profile doesn't mean anything. What's the point you are trying to make by removing the post from timeline? It makes a point if our post on your timeline would have even 10 comments or 100 likes. Is that a case here? If you are rejected, you're more than welcome to remove activities you're rejected for. Is it a rocket science?

Hey, we are not doing charity here. We review individuals and decide if we want them to let in because we are paying actually instead of distributing XYG tokens when we list on extremely unpopular exchanges after 2-3 months of bounty conclusion.

BTC ReferCoins BTC
Earn Coins The Easy Way!
Refercoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:42:46 AM

Admins, why do you guys keep rejecting our work despite doing the same thing that got accepted last week. Also, I hope you all know that the articles and videos that you guys rejected will certainly be deleted by hunters. If this is a tricky way to seek free content (article and video) and publicity, it won't work.

I sincerely urge you guys to go home, if you don't have the funds for the bounty. This corny, fraudulent attitude won't be condoned by hunters.

We value quality work instead of quantity. We are strictly checking all of the activities now which IS the answer to your question. For articles, you may be familiar with Steemit and Medium but they are just community platforms. Other projects might accept them but we don't because we get more valuable entries than your free-to-publish Steemit and Medium articles. Wanna see what kind of articles we are quoting far more valuable? Send us a pm here.

Thanks for your advice though.

BTC ReferCoins BTC
Earn Coins The Easy Way!
Refercoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:44:50 AM

image loading...

image loading...

I Already warned members of this obvious scam bounty,
If You Submit Any Social Media work that was rejected, Delete it from your account immediately,  they want people to keep sharing their work on Facebook and Twitter, yet they will reject it and expect it to still remain shared in your social media account,

Delete everything they reject immediately. They don't worth the trouble.

This is certainly a Subtle scam. Congratulations to the Refercoins admins for organising it. I am going straight ahead to delete the articles, tweets and facebook posts they deleted

Make your profile to sound genuine first. You're welcome!

BTC ReferCoins BTC
Earn Coins The Easy Way!
Refercoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:46:04 AM

Is any one here tried to submit another round for Twitter and Facebook campaign.

I just want to know if they will continue the campaign or we can only submit it for 1 week.

What do you mean by round? According to rules, an user can submit 3 social activities. That's all!

BTC ReferCoins BTC
Earn Coins The Easy Way!
Refercoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:47:21 AM

I received my withdrawal, I haven't encountered any delay since it only took 3 hrs to appear in my wallet unlike in other users that waited for a couple of days to receive their withdrawal.
Here is the blockchain record: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/5a99039a85bd5b24e2a70eae4717f9595d54518dd697cc1d3b2fdec9b3a05c95

Thank you

You're welcome. Smiley

BTC ReferCoins BTC
Earn Coins The Easy Way!
Refercoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:52:48 AM

On the first week, I've sent it and got the payment, Now I need to submit my report for the past week(2º week), but I can't because it shows that message, apparently we can submit only 1 report.
So how can I submit my weekly report ?
Cheaters, scammers and liars who are doing plagiarism and evading ban from forum are excluded and banned from campaign!
You can not submit anything.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188411.0

As we are strict about approvals , you will see a lot of ban and hatred here. Thanks for your report!

BTC ReferCoins BTC
Earn Coins The Easy Way!
Refercoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:54:07 AM

Well, it's not up to you and is funny because you not even know how the website works. do you read anything? it's so hard to read? do you know how to read? lol https://i.imgflip.com/2n9odj.jpg
Yes I can read that you are BANNED from forum Phabulu, galahads, pirate hunter, AD Node, coronga or whatever username you use.

Maybe play more guitar and do less scamming and cheating.

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed

All of them are/will be banned!

BTC ReferCoins BTC
Earn Coins The Easy Way!
Refercoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:54:50 AM

Week 3: 06.22 - 06.28
facebook champaign
like +shared
1. https://www.facebook.com/Alb3rt.Bounty/posts/982833805502475
2. https://www.facebook.com/Alb3rt.Bounty/posts/982834238835765
3. https://www.facebook.com/Alb3rt.Bounty/posts/982834325502423
1. https://www.facebook.com/Alb3rt.Bounty/posts/982833762169146
2. https://www.facebook.com/Alb3rt.Bounty/posts/982834175502438
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
twitter champaign
retweet + like
1. https://twitter.com/refercoins/status/1243021470894305282
2. https://twitter.com/refercoins/status/1247626676613386240
3. https://twitter.com/refercoins/status/1249103996876468226
twet:
1. https://twitter.com/albertcloud6/status/1276438118799818752
2. https://twitter.com/albertcloud6/status/1276438018098728961

This is not how it works. Please read rules again.

BTC ReferCoins BTC
Earn Coins The Easy Way!
Refercoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:57:13 AM

You're done here mate. Have a good day!

BTC ReferCoins BTC
Earn Coins The Easy Way!
Refercoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:00:16 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2020, 08:17:14 AM by Refercoins

to signature participants,

Please check your dashboard as you have 7 submission limits. You are required to submit your work in the form of ONE image where you username should be visible. Once we review, you will be allocated the amount.

To not get rejected, [it's more work and rejection may invite frustraction]

- Don't make all comments within same 1 or 2 boards. We have seen many participants doing the same but it won't be accepted.
- Follow character conditions.
- Don't make a majority of comments within off-topic or beginner & help board.
- Instead of blindly commenting within Bitcoin and Altcoin/Speculation boards, there are a lot of good boards to comment.
- Comments made within local boards will have to be constructive instead of just comment related to help. For example, comment made on the thread "what is a stake?" is not acceptable whether it is English or local.

BTC ReferCoins BTC
Earn Coins The Easy Way!
nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 08:06:15 AM

Welcome back hope you can be more active now,  I see that there is update in sig section on dashboard will there be same update in social media to accept more than 3 submissions per user?
Refercoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:10:54 AM

Welcome back hope you can be more active now,  I see that there is update in sig section on dashboard will there be same update in social media to accept more than 3 submissions per user?

We are expecting work from new users that's why the limit is set to 3.

BTC ReferCoins BTC
Earn Coins The Easy Way!
nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 08:21:47 AM

We are expecting work from new users that's why the limit is set to 3.

Okey understood, if there is vacant spot in signature will you accept new participants?
Thanks.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 02:18:38 PM

to signature participants,

Please check your dashboard as you have 7 submission limits. You are required to submit your work in the form of ONE image where you username should be visible. Once we review, you will be allocated the amount.

To not get rejected, [it's more work and rejection may invite frustraction]

- Don't make all comments within same 1 or 2 boards. We have seen many participants doing the same but it won't be accepted.
- Follow character conditions.
- Don't make a majority of comments within off-topic or beginner & help board.
- Instead of blindly commenting within Bitcoin and Altcoin/Speculation boards, there are a lot of good boards to comment.
- Comments made within local boards will have to be constructive instead of just comment related to help. For example, comment made on the thread "what is a stake?" is not acceptable whether it is English or local.

You can't penalize participants for rules just updated here and not included on the bounty rules from the beginning,
At least give consideration for previous week and as from remaining weeks this rules will be applied.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Myleschetty

Activity: 1155
Merit: 78

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 05:20:16 PM

I have registered an account on your site but would like to know if you still accept new participants for the signature campaign.
Thanks
nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 05:16:45 AM

You're done here mate. Have a good day!

Can I apply for this user spot? If you would open registration for again for signature to fill up spot of members who left or get kicked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: