Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading bot developer startup showing promising signs (?)  (Read 504 times)
Balaxi (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 6

Dream. Fulfil. Repeat.

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 12:42:34 PM

Ignore the title. Just curious if someone tried their bots out ->

Their name is B-cube.

https://www.bitcoinbazis.hu/english/what-does-it-take-to-be-among-the-5-of-traders-who-actually-make-money-in-crypto-trading/
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1661

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 02:51:09 PM

Nope, haven't tried this bot and I'm not going to click on that link either. Bots though are really helpful, that is if you know how to used them, like setting the correct paramaters etc. Because if you don't then bots are not going to make you money when you sleep. Bots are there to automate things, but it still requires human intervention in order to make them work So if you don't have the experience to trade manually, then bots won't be of help to you.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 10:08:29 PM

Nope, haven't tried this bot and I'm not going to click on that link either. Bots though are really helpful, that is if you know how to used them, like setting the correct paramaters etc. Because if you don't then bots are not going to make you money when you sleep. Bots are there to automate things, but it still requires human intervention in order to make them work So if you don't have the experience to trade manually, then bots won't be of help to you.

No, its just a website which is directly trying to sell some bot for 159 euros.

"To use the Bulls and Bears Swing Bot, you need to subscribe for a monthly fee of €159."

I havent heard out this bot before but this is way more cheaper that those known bots out there like gunbot which is way more expensive
but overall im not really that much into this kind of matter yet bot neither would work or not depending on several factors
Trading set-up knowledge and market condition.These things will surely affect results from time to time.

Cryptocurrency markets are highly volatile. Also, the big players often manipulate the currencies. The emotional tumult that follows these huge price fluctuations can make you erratic which then can lead to you making regrettable orders.

Conversely, trading bots are different. They don’t have human emotions, and they are not attached to money. Markets manipulations and huge price fluctuations, therefore, don’t affect their functioning
I dont have any smerits left but this post is a meritable one.You did really say an on point thing.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 03:33:26 PM

Conversely, trading bots are different. They don’t have human emotions, and they are not attached to money. Markets manipulations and huge price fluctuations, therefore, don’t affect their functioning Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

I haven't tried using any bot because I don't find it profitable for me.

We have different preferences when it comes to choosing how will you make trading profitable and I chose to rely in a manual manipulation of my assets.

It is true that trading bots do not have emotions and it will not react depending on the market situation. There are trading bots which you can add stop-loss so that you can minimize your losses due to market's volatility. Price fluctuations are not that easy to handle and worked on, but I will guarantee you to practice trading manually.

But maybe, soon I will try to experience using trading bot but not for a long run.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: