Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Partnership for my website StayPaidInCrypto.info  (Read 410 times)
Ogteeg (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 04:46:50 PM

Id like to find someone that has similar interests as me and would like to collaborate on some new ideas for the site. I was thinking about maybe creating a coin, and also setting up a faucet, with some new twists on claiming from it.... I'm honestly open to any and all ideas though... So if you have any interest after looking over my site, please get in touch with me and we can work something out....Thanks for your time and i hope to hear from some of you soon!
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3286

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 01:28:58 PM

To be honest, you are drive in the wrong way.
- First, you use the Godaddy website builder, which is one of the worst options in web development.
- Next, if you rely on GD builder, probably you haven't much knowledge about what you are doing or what you want to have. (your own coin and faucet...)
- Because of that, it's hard to believe that someone with knowledge will enter into a partnership with you. the partner will have to do all the serious work while is your merits only an ordinary domain and account on Godaddy. I think more realistic is that you hire someone who will develop these tasks for you, and you pay them for that job.
- Next, if you can't find anyone experienced with knowledge "how to create coin & faucet", then you have the option to find a partner like you, without experience and only with a lot of time. You must agree, two times zero is always zero.
- You already have some suggestion in your previous topic, I am not sure what did you accept from there. Why you ask for help here, if you ignore any advice.
- Next, I find on your webpage, you have a section "cloud mining". I guess, there you have or plan to have tons of links to cloud mining websites where are all scam. So, you want to earn anyhow, but believe me, promoting scam is not a long-term solution. Because of that, all other content on your pages is irrelevant for me, your site is a scam promoter. I think a lot of people share my opinion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 3781

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 08:57:23 AM

Developing a currency means having a unique model that solves the problems that exist in all cryptocurrencies, otherwise it will be merely a worthless copy.
I don’t know what you mean with a faucet? It is completely different from the currency. Generally, faucets are not a hot topic and therefore will not make profits.

Finding a partner requires that you either have sufficient cash flow or a unique idea that can make a difference and you need financing.

Work on developing a solid idea, even on white paper, and you will find better support.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 3472

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 03:45:11 PM

Id like to find someone that has similar interests as me
You might want to make that clear enough for everybody [apart from what you already mentioned].

I was thinking about maybe creating a coin,
Please not another one unless you're capable of fixing all of the issues in the cryptocurrency world while using it in general [highly unlikely].

and also setting up a faucet, with some new twists on claiming from it....
For someone that used to be involved in that field [on my earlier years], I've seen a lot of skilled developers/coders end up with empty faucets due to bots [same will surely happen to you as well].
- They always find a way to ruin all you're hard work + if by partnership you meant them backing you financially, then I wouldn't recommend going with that route.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ogteeg (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2020, 08:40:45 PM

Why is it that only the snobby, disrespectful twats respond to my posts... Your advice, while im sure meaningful, comes off as rude and disrespectful... Here I am trying to ask the community for help, and all i get is people that want to chime in and tell me a 100 reasons why I will never succeed.. and where i went wrong with my site and why its not going to work...Like, if you dont have anything nice to say.... don't say it at all...didn't your mother teach you that?? This is exactly why more people aren't joining the crypto community.... it's because people like you that shun them away when they ask for help...you give this community a bad name...thinking your superman behind your forum title...guess what buddy.. your not. Do me a favor and dont write back to this post...I dont give 1 shit about anything you have to say anymore, nor do I want yours or anyones advice anymore on this subject... But im 100% sure you will write back...you know why? because your a forum troll that just wants his stats to look bigger and better because IRL, your dick is so small and you have never made any chick happy (or orgasm) for the life of you...so you post and reply and post and reply taking it out on people just so that for a second, you can feel like you mean something....your a joke. god bless you. you need all the help u can get.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2020, 11:35:12 PM

Here I am trying to ask the community for help, and all i get is people that want to chime in and tell me a 100 reasons why I will never succeed.. and where i went wrong with my site and why its not going to work...Like, if you dont have anything nice to say.... don't say it at all...didn't your mother teach you that?? This is exactly why more people aren't joining the crypto community.... it's because people like you that shun them away when they ask for help...you give this community a bad name...thinking your superman behind your forum title...guess what buddy.. your not. Do me a favor and dont write back to this post...I dont give 1 shit about anything you have to say anymore, nor do I want yours or anyones advice anymore on this subject... But im 100% sure you will write back...you know why? because your a forum troll that just wants his stats to look bigger and better because IRL, your dick is so small and you have never made any chick happy (or orgasm) for the life of you...so you post and reply and post and reply taking it out on people just so that for a second, you can feel like you mean something....your a joke. god bless you. you need all the help u can get.

I think your issue was walking into the community for the first time and immediately demanding respect.

You don't respect us, and we have proven ourselves.   Why should we respect someone who is "THINKING" about "MAYBE" creating a coin?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3286

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 01:12:09 PM

Why is it that only the snobby, disrespectful twats respond to my posts... Your advice, while im sure meaningful, comes off as rude and disrespectful... Here I am trying to ask the community for help, and all i get is people that want to chime in and tell me a 100 reasons why I will never succeed.. and where i went wrong with my site and why its not going to work...Like, if you dont have anything nice to say.... don't say it at all...didn't your mother teach you that?? This is exactly why more people aren't joining the crypto community.... it's because people like you that shun them away when they ask for help...you give this community a bad name...thinking your superman behind your forum title...guess what buddy.. your not. Do me a favor and dont write back to this post...I dont give 1 shit about anything you have to say anymore, nor do I want yours or anyones advice anymore on this subject... But im 100% sure you will write back...you know why? because your a forum troll that just wants his stats to look bigger and better because IRL, your dick is so small and you have never made any chick happy (or orgasm) for the life of you...so you post and reply and post and reply taking it out on people just so that for a second, you can feel like you mean something....your a joke. god bless you. you need all the help u can get.

OP, I am very sorry if you are upset about our writings here. After another review of your site, I have to confess that I got a completely wrong impression.
Your website is great, there is a big potential and your unique idea to add newly created coin which is the only purpose for faucet rewards, it is certainly promising. In the crypto world, we need more such original initiatives.
I hope I am eligible now to have a big dick and I will be able to make chick happier.  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:02:58 PM

Yes you can create a coin anyone can, it's your decision to do so if you have the money you can, but in terms of supporting your coin you will need a bigger amount to promote your coin, you will have to sell your house and your car.

I still wonder why people are so attracted to creating their own coin when we have tons and thousands of coins in our midst already 90% of these are dead and useless coins.

sunsilk

Activity: 2968
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 03:28:02 PM

Relax OP, you have indicated in your original post that you're open to all ideas so you should be open with good or disappointing feedback for you.

I'm honestly open to any and all ideas though

I still wonder why people are so attracted to creating their own coin when we have tons and thousands of coins in our midst already 90% of these are dead and useless coins.
It's a way to fund their projects and they still think that it's still going to work this time. The first era of funding of tokens became successful and other projects that just came in thinking similar result.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 02:08:24 AM

All those dead and useless coins scammed people, but the OP didn't get any of that - so he/his wants his/her turn.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 04:10:48 PM

All those dead and useless coins scammed people, but the OP didn't get any of that - so he/his wants his/her turn.  :/

I got your point easily  Cheesy, we can easily smell something fishy when people presented a new project and asking if how can he create a coin for his project, he wants to be the next in line in creating a new ICO disguising as the next big thing in Cryptocurrency

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: