Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto trading platform similiar to the old btc-e.  (Read 347 times)
ridesitevista (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 01:16:29 AM

I remember BTC-e and liked it for small time crypto market risk taking. I liked the fact that you could work with a wide variety  of currency and the fact that it even had LTC before people knew about it and before there were all these ICOs and new crypto currency. It was always cool to see the exchange rates on different spreads to get a better macro view on whats going on.

For any OGs who remembers this site are there any similiar trust worthy sites to play the crypto market(s) that offer the diverse exotic options BTC-e did? I don't want A hundred shit coins to waste my time with but i'd like a hand full of solid major players and the international exposure options.

It also has to be big enough to be liquid but maybe not the 1st search result on google or the subject of Tai lopezes next "Get rich with cypto!' course ad if he makes one or Tim Ferrises buddies drop shipping course to crypto investment millionaire mentor program

After some looking around for sites I don't like all the marketing,fancy graphics,and ridiculous amount of coins and options in general. I want a clean simple website with more than BTC/USD But i don't want to have to look through a ridiculous number of options, click on links that open new webpages (vs just opening up a new graph with a new spread)
ON the more minor side i'm not really digging the lime green or baby blue and embossed large text with  dark grey back drops and smooth cornered big boxes with gradient looking corners. But could look past it for a decent set up,good market,liquidity,but not some huge mega site

Don't want to deal with to much volatility due to whatever shift Mainstream media,crypto twitter,some big Bitcoin blog post or whatever else people new to crypto trading/longterm holding base their decisions to enter / exit positions, or risk geting destroyed because some big holder millionare who's good at predicting people emotions fucks me over and dumps or buys really hard. And i don't want to have so much activity that the market just doesn't present good opportunities;hard to explain but if it has a bunch of people who buy crypto to pay for an online service and a bunch of people selling crypto to get a new pair of shoes that doesn't help. Not saying thats entirely bad but thats why i made those internet marketing add jokes earlier.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: