Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POS+MN] Gauntlet Esport - Merging Cryptocurrency & Gaming  (Read 1705 times)
GauntletEsport (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 06:31:42 PM

Our weekly update has been posted, featuring our new website, and the long waited Gaming Client Blueprint
https://medium.com/@gauntlet/gauntlet-e-sport-progress-5ea6e511f960

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GauntletEsport (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 07:14:41 PM

Our Weekly Update has been posted: https://medium.com/@gauntlet/gauntlet-esport-progress-50b5f953319
GauntletEsport (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 06:29:08 AM

Gauntlet ESport Hiring!!!

We are currently hiring for the following positions:

•   Business Developer
•   Marketing Manager
•   Moderators for Telegram & Discord

Business Developer

The person in this role will be responsible for positioning the project for potential agreements or ventures with VC's, Advertisers, Game Companies, ESport Partners etc. Experience is a must!

Marketing Manager

The person in this role will actively and daily engage with the admins and staff to co-ordinate multi-platform advertising, deep marketing campapigns catering for both short term and long term results. The role requires experience in previous projects.

Moderators

These people will have a passion for assisting people almost in a supporting role. They must be flexible with time and be more than willing to solve problems. The admin will offer full back up support where needed.

If you or anybody you know may be interested in joining our team please contact myself or Fury by emailing us to info@gauntletesport.com or just drop us a message on Discord. Please don’t waste our time if you are not serious. We work long and  hard enough for this. We are looking for genuine people that can bring something to the table and be flexible with our project since we are only weeks old.

Thank you in advance.

Gauntlet ESport Team
GauntletEsport (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 06:48:03 PM

Our Weekly Update has been posted: https://medium.com/@gauntlet/gauntlet-esport-progress-c40e5b1333c1
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 02:55:32 AM

When asked to the Dev.
Question:
so can i ask what differences do you bring to the table compared with ESBC and CSPN ?

Here was the brilliant answer:

ANSWER: We would like to deliver a gaming client, where users can purchase the games they want directly from us using BTC or GAU, play their games through our gaming client, and get rewarded for their play time.

On the top of that, they can communicate with each other inside the client, and stream their gameplay

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
Altcoiner007

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 03:05:54 AM

When asked to the Dev.
Question:
so can i ask what differences do you bring to the table compared with ESBC and CSPN ?

ANSWER: We would like to deliver a gaming client, where users can purchase the games they want directly from us using BTC or GAU, play their games through our gaming client, and get rewarded for their play time.

On the top of that, they can communicate with each other inside the client, and stream their gameplay

Friday Night AMA was interesting. Great work and time.
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 03:13:20 AM

When asked to the Dev.
Question:

Yes, it was. I remember the start off question.

question:
What is your strategy for building a strong community? Do you agree that the power of the community will lead your project to develop globally? What services do you provide to the community?

ANSWER:

We believe in strong communities and we believe that a strong community has the power to forge a project like ours ahead to where it needs to be in the global gaming niche. A strong community is built by strong communication and observable progress and we achieve this every single week and month as we meet our monthly objectives and release our weekly updates. We provide as much support as we can to our community. We will be providing services such as; game store, streaming and an eSports platform.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
Pacific10

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 03:21:21 AM

When asked to the Dev.
Question:

Yes, it was. I remember the start off question.

question:
What is your strategy for building a strong community? Do you agree that the power of the community will lead your project to develop globally? What services do you provide to the community?

ANSWER:

We believe in strong communities and we believe that a strong community has the power to forge a project like ours ahead to where it needs to be in the global gaming niche. A strong community is built by strong communication and observable progress and we achieve this every single week and month as we meet our monthly objectives and release our weekly updates. We provide as much support as we can to our community. We will be providing services such as; game store, streaming and an eSports platform.

As per the support to the community, the dev and admin have always been available to answer questions, guide and just available to say the least. That's a bonus to the project.
Altcoiner007

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 04:17:06 AM

Who noticed the question  during the AMA "Is Gauntlet only providing the platform for the games created by others, or do you also create games/apps for your system on your own?"
I Didn't seem to understand their response
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 04:25:05 AM

Who noticed the question  during the AMA "Is Gauntlet only providing the platform for the games created by others, or do you also create games/apps for your system on your own?"
I Didn't seem to understand their response

It was well answered. Check there the channel again.

It stated: 
Gauntlet will provide a platform where users can choose games that are created by other parties. We are not game/app designers. Currently we have no intention to create games.

If users have games already installed on their own pc's, the client will search their system for installed games and add them to the GAU client library so they can plug into the crypto rewards. It has a certain criterion that it has to go through because we will have to check the game code behind to determine if it's safe to use for our users or not but yes in short they can.

Altcoiner007

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 04:53:29 AM

A question that interested me the most is about partnership. "Do you have any partnerships from the gaming industry?"

The answer was short, although I expected at least one company before now. But this was the brave response

"We are in contact with a few companies already yes, but it would be too early to share details, as our gaming client is not yet released, we are planning to release it in Q4 2020."

Let's watch the team go as planned. Hopefully.
GauntletEsport (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 08:18:51 AM

Stay tuned  Smiley
Altcoiner007

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 02:32:54 AM

Still from the AMA

QUES: The more you play, the more you get rewards. Don't you think that this type of incentive might get addiction to gaming?

ANSWER
Gaming is already addictive for many people however this is not our focus. Our focus is to achieve a platform where we have a very high, responsive and highly skilled pool of gamers that will be rewarded for their time. We believe that this will make us a more attractive platform for investors and other gaming companies. Some games are already really addictive even without the incentive. Everybody has to be reasonable how much time they put into playing, need to find the healthy balance between gaming and real life.
GauntletEsport (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 12:55:13 PM

It's Competition Time!

Gauntlet ESport Vault Purchase Competition

We are running a purchase competition for the next 30 days to see who can purchase the most GAU. This will greatly support our project. In order to qualify you must purchase at least 1000 GAU on Vault. We will select the 10 winners in 30 days from those who purchased most to those who purchase the least and the prizes will be a percentage bonus of your purchase. They are as follows:

1st-50%
2nd-40%
3rd-30%
4th-20%
5th-15%
6th-14%
7th-13%
8th-12%
9th-11%
10th-10%

Competition starts today and will end on October 15th. Winners will be announced on our Discord channels. We wish everybody that participates the best of luck. Here is the link to our Vault platform so you can start competing immediately Smiley

https://my.vault.investments/coins/gau/coin-packs/

Gauntlet ESport Team
Altcoiner007

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 06:47:39 AM

It's Competition Time!

Gauntlet ESport Vault Purchase Competition

We are running a purchase competition for the next 30 days to see who can purchase the most GAU. This will greatly support our project. In order to qualify you must purchase at least 1000 GAU on Vault. We will select the 10 winners in 30 days from those who purchased most to those who purchase the least and the prizes will be a percentage bonus of your purchase. They are as follows:

1st-50%
2nd-40%
3rd-30%
4th-20%
5th-15%
6th-14%
7th-13%
8th-12%
9th-11%
10th-10%

Competition starts today and will end on October 15th. Winners will be announced on our Discord channels. We wish everybody that participates the best of luck. Here is the link to our Vault platform so you can start competing immediately Smiley

https://my.vault.investments/coins/gau/coin-packs/

Gauntlet ESport Team

Great work team. Awesome!
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 06:53:09 AM

I read a question during the AMA:

What are the future plans for Gauntlet Project? Do you have any exciting things down the pipeline that you can share?

The ANSWER got me so excited:

The Answer was from Silass

The future plans are to be one of the most sought-after game clients in the world. We will launch a streaming platform as well to eliminate the regulations for example that Twitch and YouTube have for their users. This platform will be released once our gaming client has been beta tested is fully functional.

Sam_Crypto123
Copper Member

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 08:54:16 AM

Only about 700 coins sell orders below 500 sat on crex24. After that new investors can directly buy gau from vault. Cool
GauntletEsport (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 04:27:57 PM

Our Weekly Update has been posted: https://medium.com/@gauntlet/gauntlet-esport-progress-3814f55ca2cc
GauntletEsport (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 01:26:40 PM

Update for last week has been posted: https://medium.com/@gauntlet/gauntlet-esport-progress-99ce8c132629
GauntletEsport (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 09:17:03 AM

Very important update, please ready carefully: https://medium.com/@gauntlet/gau-community-announcement-2389fe61a17
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: