Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters United we stand  (Read 6642 times)
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 12:41:49 PM

Here are names of bounty managers that still likes listening to what their bounty hunters have to say,

Bubbalex
Bounty Detective

I trust these two bounty managers when it comes to too many participants joining their bounty, they instantly put restrictions to their bounty form to limit participants once bounty hunters start complaining. I hope many bounty managers will learn from them
They are the professional managers in this market, and their campaigns are the best and have a very high chance of success. Everyone should participate in their campaigns to be able to find successful campaigns in this market. Do not waste time with other campaigns
especially with Bounty Detective, I observe that some of the projects managed by this manager are good projects worth following like the ARCS project that I am currently taking, I also believe that this project will bring great success one day.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:09:53 PM

The current bounty campaign setup here at Bitcointalk is very exploitative. The campaign managers and the promoters face hardly any penalty, even if he bounty hunters are cheated of their rewards or the project ends up as scam. On the other hand, if the bounty hunters make the silliest of the mistakes, they are punished severely and their account here nuked.
If they manage scam campaigns, then I believe they will also receive negative trust. I have seen a lot of bounty managers get red trust from DT members in this forum. And for the bounty to become a scam after the campaign ends, it is not the managers' fault.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 01:16:55 PM

The current bounty campaign setup here at Bitcointalk is very exploitative. The campaign managers and the promoters face hardly any penalty, even if he bounty hunters are cheated of their rewards or the project ends up as scam. On the other hand, if the bounty hunters make the silliest of the mistakes, they are punished severely and their account here nuked.
If they manage scam campaigns, then I believe they will also receive negative trust. I have seen a lot of bounty managers get red trust from DT members in this forum. And for the bounty to become a scam after the campaign ends, it is not the managers' fault.

Bounty managers also become scapegoats while managing the bounties. In most cases, a bounty manager may have zero information that that particular project is going to be a scam. If the project fails, or if the promoters are not keeping their promise, then all the blame is going to fall on the bounty manager. There are a few frauds among the bounty managers as well, but I am saying that more often it is the promoters who cheat.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2020, 02:11:27 PM

I never join the bounty which has allocated small amount of tokens for hunters and has not limited the participants. I always join the bounty which has allocated above 3% tokens for bounty rewards. Joining bounties like Emirex,IQCash as at the end you will get just a small amount of tokens.

Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 02:15:55 PM

So before you enter a bounty you can try to do the maths by calaculating all current stakes and the take the total token allcoation and divide it by the number of total stakes of all the other users.

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 02:24:01 PM

Bounties have stopped paying high rewards to bounty hunters since 2017, let's stop expecting big rewards from bounties and do research on projects before promoting them, it's not bad to hope for bounties with limited participants but that's not up to us to decide
Bounty is now so bad, their budget is too low and after listing in exchange, the price continues to collapse. I recently saw the Dogdata project, they had a bounty with a budget of $ 50k. But in the past 2 days the price has dropped by more than 20 times and now the bounty budget is only about $ 2000. People work for 6 weeks and receive $ 1-2 for their work
Dogdata project use case is meaningless, it's something that shouldn't be on blockchain in the first place, I don't know why people choose to promote such project, first time I saw the campaign I knew it will end up very badly
The problem is the team itself caused by the team was dumping the unsold tokens from the IEO as far as I know if the dog data team was not getting a good result on its crowdsale. That's they the price was getting dumped so hard.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 02:39:16 PM

I think it's time for bounty hunters to start claiming their right on this forum, I'm talking about bounties that wants hundreds to thousands participants on their spreadsheet but plan to pay bounty hunters 5$ each for their 8month work, this is getting more ridiculous every day, IQ cash bounty is over and with the current price per token you will be lucky to earn 10$ to 20$, if no one is ready to stand by me I will stand for myself, what I want is

Fixed bounty allocation or
Limited bounty participants

We can't keep helping new projects for pennies, we should take actions
I dont think theres issue here.  if you're not ok with the bounty rules.. simply ignore the campaign.. I dont participate in bounty campaigns longer than 2 months..  except for some cases.. I dont find it funny that you're asking for rights.. if you dont join the campaign others will.. theres no issue here.. and I find this topic very funny
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 03:51:01 PM

I think it's time for bounty hunters to start claiming their right on this forum, I'm talking about bounties that wants hundreds to thousands participants on their spreadsheet but plan to pay bounty hunters 5$ each for their 8month work, this is getting more ridiculous every day, IQ cash bounty is over and with the current price per token you will be lucky to earn 10$ to 20$, if no one is ready to stand by me I will stand for myself, what I want is

I don't know why you are complaining about the iq cash bounty,  you shouldn't join in the first place if you find the allocation low, it's not like that you're forced to join in the campaign, there's just alot of users in this site.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2020, 03:52:52 PM

especially with Bounty Detective, I observe that some of the projects managed by this manager are good projects worth following like the ARCS project that I am currently taking, I also believe that this project will bring great success one day.
yes I also see it that way but we don't know whether it will really bring success in the future. because it all depends on the team in the project. at this time we can only continue to work to do promotions.
I think when we become a bounty hunter like we do now, you can participate in all bounty campaigns that you can follow because you have to be able to use it, don't be afraid if you fail or don't get much from the bounty campaign, at least try and when you get it. any results must be grateful.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 07:24:27 AM

Bounties have stopped paying high rewards to bounty hunters since 2017, let's stop expecting big rewards from bounties and do research on projects before promoting them, it's not bad to hope for bounties with limited participants but that's not up to us to decide
Bounty is now so bad, their budget is too low and after listing in exchange, the price continues to collapse. I recently saw the Dogdata project, they had a bounty with a budget of $ 50k. But in the past 2 days the price has dropped by more than 20 times and now the bounty budget is only about $ 2000. People work for 6 weeks and receive $ 1-2 for their work
Dogdata is no longer a good project, its price has been consistently collapsing from the past two days. As a bounty hunter, we have to more responsible for selecting the bounty campaigns. Because often many hunters join the project without researching it and after that, they get regretted about it. Therefore as a bounty hunter, we have to work more carefully by choosing a project with good potential.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 07:46:00 AM

Can we add bounty escrow TheGeomadao project has done that the token was escrowed by a trusted manager and bounty hunters are all happy to received their bounty even though the IEO sales is not yet starting, the manager's reputation is at stake if he failed to distribution the stakes of the bounty hunters, I hope those new bounty campaign will be escrowed by a trusted manager so the the interest of the bounty hunters are protected.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 08:31:39 AM

I think it's time for bounty hunters to start claiming their right on this forum,
Rights?? Maybe you posted in the wrong forum. Who said that bounty hunters has rights here??
Bounty hunting isn't compulsary that you must join forcefully. It is a choice of the user if they want to join or not. Bounty hunters doesn't have any rights here especially with the rewards that the campaign gave to you. You can reject the campaign if you want. They don't force the users to join in their campaigns.

I'm talking about bounties that wants hundreds to thousands participants on their spreadsheet but plan to pay bounty hunters 5$ each for their 8month work, this is getting more ridiculous every day, IQ cash bounty is over and with the current price per token you will be lucky to earn 10$ to 20$, if no one is ready to stand by me I will stand for myself, what I want is
Just stand for yourself and no one cares about your agenda. You are like rallying in the middle of the street with no companions or anything. If you don't want to be paid 5$ for your work then don't join. If you want your work to be paid correctly then find another job where you can spend your time with.

None of the 2 will happen as the bounty campaign will depend on the campaign manager or the developers of the team themselves. What can you do as a bounty hunter is either accept the bounty reward and join the campaign or just simply ignore it. Like I said, its like you are rallying in the middle of the street without any companions. Go find another job and don't waste your time in bounty campaigns and if you know that they aren't paying you bounty hunters correctly then FUCKING STOP!!!!.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 08:50:04 AM

There is no honor among bounty hunters, we can't all come into same conclusion to make bounty managers and project teams see reasons, I'm sure that many bounty hunters are fine with the pennies they are making, all I can say is to pick bounties according to your taste

Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 09:14:25 AM

There is no honor among bounty hunters, we can't all come into same conclusion to make bounty managers and project teams see reasons, I'm sure that many bounty hunters are fine with the pennies they are making, all I can say is to pick bounties according to your taste

You are so right, while some hunters try to fight for fair treatment of hunters others will  act so cowardly and accept  whatever pennies is handed out to them believing that is what they deserve, so in this case, each hunters should choose whatever they feel will be rewarding and if nothing good comes from it, you accept it and move on.
elementaryOS

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 09:55:44 AM

You are so right, while some hunters try to fight for fair treatment of hunters others will  act so cowardly and accept  whatever pennies is handed out to them believing that is what they deserve, so in this case, each hunters should choose whatever they feel will be rewarding and if nothing good comes from it, you accept it and move on.
I agree with you guys' point. Say even we have the kind of union for bounty hunters, there are always some bounty hunters willing to take any amount and because of that, project and its bounty manager could stand with their point in terms of paying.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 10:04:35 AM

I agree with you guys' point. Say even we have the kind of union for bounty hunters, there are always some bounty hunters willing to take any amount and because of that, project and its bounty manager could stand with their point in terms of paying.
It's better for you to discuss about the payment with the developers directly whether they wanna try to deal with the hunters or not. I guess if they will not try to follow what we have already expected before. It's a difficult thing for them too.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 10:13:36 AM

That's right, every hunter has different thoughts and choices in bounty hunting, they have clearly chosen or participated in the campaign according to their own desires, so to draw conclusions in this case is to follow the campaign according to their respective tastes.
filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 10:18:32 AM

I understand your concern but there are so many bounty hunters compare to new projects, we cannot compare it to the year 2017 where there are as lot of projects and less bounty hunters, scammers also contributed to the demise of bounty hunters, because of to many scam projects, we now have less projects, developers prefer to do private sales than crowdfunding.

that's true because right now there are very few bounty that have a chance of success while bounty hunters are increasing day by day so we get fewer tokens than in 2017

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 11:05:41 AM

many good projects now, don't worry if you lose the project, you can look for it, Bounty will always be there,
because the project and the bounty have become marketing strategies

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 11:11:35 AM

many good projects now, don't worry if you lose the project, you can look for it, Bounty will always be there,
because the project and the bounty have become marketing strategies
True, bounty is a marketing strategy of new projects. They just need to provide a small budget and then they will get a great community. Just by working hard and doing research, I believe we will see good projects in this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: