Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Brainwallet Sweeping Bot  (Read 585 times)
yvancolo (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 02:03:07 PM

I have coded a bot that can watch and sweep brainwallet address (or any known address and it's private key) instantly (within few hundreds milliseconds or less) if any funds are deposited on them.
Just like this well known BTC address for example : https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1HZwkjkeaoZfTSaJxDw6aKkxp45agDiEzN. Where funds were swept instantly after been deposited.

Can give proof via telegram, if anyone is interested, contact me on telegram @yvanolo

The price is to be discussed with me. We can use escrow eventually.

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2020, 01:13:40 PM

It is dangerous to do this by an unknown programmer, especially if the code can be executed by connecting to the Internet, but I have several questions:

- Will this Bot be open source? Contains a web interface? Can all parts be checked?
 - Is there a guarantee for any errors that occur after selling the code?
 - Why not set up a site and offer this service for a subscription?

Generally, it is easy and you can do it using this code:

Code:
$ cat /usr/local/bin/bitcoin_resender
#!/bin/bash
if [ $(echo "$(bitcoind getbalance) > {enter your amount}" | bc) -eq 1 ];then
      bitcoind sendtoaddress enter_your_Address_here $(bitcoind getbalance) "Comment for resender"
fi

Check more ---> https://github.com/bitcoin-extras/bitcoin-sweep-privkey

or this service ----> https://coinsplit.io/ (I did not use them, but it appeared to me with a Google search, I do not advise you to use them.)

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yvancolo (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 09:24:53 PM
Merited by hugeblack (3)

Hello,

- No, the bot is just a big "script", no interface, with instructions on what to do in order to use it. And yes every parts can be checked, it's a script that you can fully analyze, and instructions are in a txt file.
- Yes I will provide help with it after the sale.
- It's a great idea, I will try to do something in that way if I have some time. Thank you !

Well yes, this is what I tought at first, but actually it is far more complicated to be the one that will win the race to keep the dust (or lot more sometimes) when some BTC are sent to compromised address.

What you are talking about is just a way to resend BTC to another address but it is very slow, so no way to make gain with it unless you use it on your address where the speed isn't an issue. But when it comes to sweep a TX that arrive on a leaked brainwallet/ compromised address, where everybody know the private key of the address, unless you have a very fast bot that can look in a database, search for the private key, create, sign and send the TX in less than 200-300 milliseconds, with the alternative you gave me, there's no way you will do it. That's what I am offering here. The fastest bot and actually the only one on the market. I will not give publicly the address I've used (eventually in private),  but on this address : 1HZwkjkeaoZfTSaJxDw6aKkxp45agDiEzN, some of the TX ended in my wallet.
With the links you gave me, it's absolutely impossible to do since there are few other bots like mine out there that are doing the same thing and are also very fast. Do you understand what I mean ? Excuse my english, it's not my main language.
albetli

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 07:20:47 PM

Have you ever test it on live transaction?
Could you give more details about the script and it's speed/requirements/price?
You can send em in pm if you like, I'm interested in your offer but i need more detais.

Hello,

- No, the bot is just a big "script", no interface, with instructions on what to do in order to use it. And yes every parts can be checked, it's a script that you can fully analyze, and instructions are in a txt file.
- Yes I will provide help with it after the sale.
- It's a great idea, I will try to do something in that way if I have some time. Thank you !

Well yes, this is what I tought at first, but actually it is far more complicated to be the one that will win the race to keep the dust (or lot more sometimes) when some BTC are sent to compromised address.

What you are talking about is just a way to resend BTC to another address but it is very slow, so no way to make gain with it unless you use it on your address where the speed isn't an issue. But when it comes to sweep a TX that arrive on a leaked brainwallet/ compromised address, where everybody know the private key of the address, unless you have a very fast bot that can look in a database, search for the private key, create, sign and send the TX in less than 200-300 milliseconds, with the alternative you gave me, there's no way you will do it. That's what I am offering here. The fastest bot and actually the only one on the market. I will not give publicly the address I've used (eventually in private),  but on this address : 1HZwkjkeaoZfTSaJxDw6aKkxp45agDiEzN, some of the TX ended in my wallet.
With the links you gave me, it's absolutely impossible to do since there are few other bots like mine out there that are doing the same thing and are also very fast. Do you understand what I mean ? Excuse my english, it's not my main language.
yvancolo (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 11:29:45 AM

Have you ever test it on live transaction?
Could you give more details about the script and it's speed/requirements/price?
You can send em in pm if you like, I'm interested in your offer but i need more detais.

Yes the script has been tested on live transaction and is currently running 24/7

Concerning the speed I already explained it in a previous message on this thread, it takes few hundreds of milliseconds to catch a transaction, search for the corresponding private key in your database (if available), use that private key to sweep the wallet and send the money to the address of your choice.

Concerning the price, I prefer to talk about it in private for now.
yvancolo (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 11:08:56 AM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: