Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short suggestion and situation  (Read 612 times)
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 12:46:17 PM

Hmmm... I was expecting to see the very exciting thing you are to do at home that will benefit everyone. Well, this lockdown has actually thought me there's nothing good as working from home.
Not everyone can do the work to the maximum at home, especially for those whose equipment is very limited, it's clear that there isn't much that can be done by that person, and I personally also cannot do work that can benefit many people at home.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 01:17:43 PM

We need to remember that everything is not as easy as imagined, we can do whatever we want to make a plan but even the situation will make us confused. Cryptocurrency is risky from the smallest to the biggest, the thing we do is not a matter of whether we are ready to work at home but how we prepare for failure if everything is not according to our plans.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 01:22:53 PM

In a few times you can't learn everything about cryptocurrency. Give your full effort to understand everything or you will lose money. If you are interested in bounty work, then good. With this new account you can participate in social bounty and content creator. This isn't right section to help you but put your skills here to make better suggestions.
Well it's true that bounty is the easiest thing and doesn't require capital to do it, but not everyone has good skills in the part that gets the most payment. In addition to the skill all bounty hunters must have high patience because not everything we do gets paid commensurate.
angrybirdy

Activity: 994
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 01:31:43 PM

Hmmm... I was expecting to see the very exciting thing you are to do at home that will benefit everyone. Well, this lockdown has actually thought me there's nothing good as working from home.
Not everyone can do the work to the maximum at home, especially for those whose equipment is very limited, it's clear that there isn't much that can be done by that person, and I personally also cannot do work that can benefit many people at home.
That's true. Working at home is not for everyone, there are most people that are not able to provide even the minimum equipment to start working at home. But mate, it's not the end for that, there are countless possibilities and opportunities that may come. If you cannot personally do work at home, there will be a right time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FTrader

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 01:42:36 PM

Working online has pros and cons, like any other work, and not all jobs are suitable for everyone, so IMO there is not only one answer for this, it depends on yourself. But be carefully no to put all eggs on the same bascket.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 03:36:02 PM

From what I see in the current situation, I can understand that it is most convenient to make money online from home !! It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post. I thought it would take another month for graduation to end and then I would go out looking for a job but now what I see is that I have to make the house my job! So I'm trying to do something online !! And I think this will be suitable for everyone who does not want to sit !!

Join with altcoin is the best.
Neither bitcoin not altcoins are jobs, they are just currencies so you need to do some work to earn altcoins. Roll Eyes

You can earn money with the skills you have, lot of opportunities are available like freelancing sites, your own startup related to cryptos, or offering any services related to cryptos or for getting paid in cryptos in bitcointalk.
I don't think that he mentioned jobs. This is an altcoins discussion site but I would suggest you stay with cryptocurrency. Your graduation is almost complete before your job, put your free time in it. In a short time, you can't do anything, but this experience will help you in the future. You can select the right coin to invest without any users' help.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 04:02:51 PM

From what I see in the current situation, I can understand that it is most convenient to make money online from home !! It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post. I thought it would take another month for graduation to end and then I would go out looking for a job but now what I see is that I have to make the house my job! So I'm trying to do something online !! And I think this will be suitable for everyone who does not want to sit !!

Neither bitcoin not altcoins are jobs, they are just currencies so you need to do some work to earn altcoins. Roll Eyes

You can earn money with the skills you have, lot of opportunities are available like freelancing sites, your own startup related to cryptos, or offering any services related to cryptos or for getting paid in cryptos in bitcointalk.

Jrrsparkles you are tottaly right about everything you said. Crypto-currenceis are not the job, you need to work something and
be paid in one of the crypto-currencies.
   For every job he needs some set of skills, and if he wish to earn more he need to develop his skills all the time. To try to get
higher rank here on forum and other places. With higher rank and with more skills it's possible to earn nice in crypto-currencies.
Increasing rank on bitcointalk and joining in bounties or signature campaigns cannot be considered as job because the rewards are so little and not permanent but if you are having some skills to provide some kind of service then it will be one of your permanent asset.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 04:57:57 PM

Online is the in thing presently, almost every one is sourcing for what to do online to earn since most offline jobs are on hold and some people got fired, on this forum according to OP ,join altcoin forum could be good if you join the bounty campaigns, from there,you can work and earn some good reward,while you still wait for offline jobs or find more online jobs.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 08:20:32 PM

Making money online at home is definitely one of the best things that happened to me in my life. I already disliked going outside, I already hated travelling (even if it is just from home to work, I hate longer vacation type travelling even more) and I hate basically everything about working for someone right in your face, online is much better. So at the end of the day as a freelancer worker I can say that if you could make a living out of it, you totally should.

I already have one job so I never considered looking for another, but if I wanted to, I could probably start from zero and make myself a name once again, would take a long time and would hurt my finances like crazy but I totally could do it over again instead of going to work for someone so that they could pay me tiny amount of money and yell at my face.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 07:46:47 PM

Increasing rank on bitcointalk and joining in bounties or signature campaigns cannot be considered as job because the rewards are so little and not permanent but if you are having some skills to provide some kind of service then it will be one of your permanent asset.

Rewards are little for some people, who live in countries where you can earn even with simple jobs. But countries where
minimal wager for month is under 100$, here you can earn twice as much with good rank and good signature campaign.
   But to have better rank and to be accepted in good campaign you need a lot of work to get those merits. You need to be
outstanding in something, and if you have skills, you can be highly rewarded for that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 07:59:31 PM

Online is the in thing presently, almost every one is sourcing for what to do online to earn since most offline jobs are on hold and some people got fired, on this forum according to OP ,join altcoin forum could be good if you join the bounty campaigns, from there,you can work and earn some good reward,while you still wait for offline jobs or find more online jobs.

Instead of doing nothing and waste your time waiting, its good to find alternatives life needs to continue and searching for
every possible sources where you earn real money is really helpful. No need to think twice as long as you are willing to take
the risk of learning every potentials and venues it will help you to get something profitable.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1773

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 03:39:33 AM

From what I see in the current situation, I can understand that it is most convenient to make money online from home !!
maybe, if you know some other income, maybe, there were already many people who did it by utilizing the current technological advancements online, such as: creating youtube, facebook, instagram, company logo design etc.

They did a lot of work at home before the pandemic happened, if you understand how to work creating YouTube content you don't feel surprised when the government applies the pandemic now.

If you work on one of the Altcoin or Bounty campaigns on this forum, of course you can, but that can't guarantee you can cover everything you want, if I suggest for you, working at home online, you should have some expertise in other fields to add to your income as I mentioned above, do not expect 100% here, have alternatives, besides Altcoin, maybe that's better, done at home.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 04:25:15 AM

Making money online at home is definitely one of the best things that happened to me in my life. I already disliked going outside, I already hated travelling (even if it is just from home to work, I hate longer vacation type travelling even more) and I hate basically everything about working for someone right in your face, online is much better. So at the end of the day as a freelancer worker I can say that if you could make a living out of it, you totally should.

I already have one job so I never considered looking for another, but if I wanted to, I could probably start from zero and make myself a name once again, would take a long time and would hurt my finances like crazy but I totally could do it over again instead of going to work for someone so that they could pay me tiny amount of money and yell at my face.
we get many benefits if we work from home , its not only about money but we could organize our life without any pressure from other people.  when we work into company there are many rules that we must obey.there are many business online opportunity we can create , and there is no limitation in which part we will work.
viananda2525

Activity: 1053
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 05:03:38 AM

we get many benefits if we work from home , its not only about money but we could organize our life without any pressure from other people.  when we work into company there are many rules that we must obey.there are many business online opportunity we can create , and there is no limitation in which part we will work.
we have more time with our family when we able to work from home. there are many people resign from their regular job and build their own business caused this reason. they will have own spirit when work near with family , fresh idea will occur and every thing will finished well  with less obstacle.

rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 05:18:04 AM

Nowadays there are tons of opportunities to make money in the comfort of home. If you any got special skills which you can monetize then you can also give sites like Fiverr and freelancer a try those two sites helped me a lot to get some freelance jobs.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 06:44:46 AM

we have more time with our family when we able to work from home. there are many people resign from their regular job and build their own business caused this reason. they will have own spirit when work near with family , fresh idea will occur and every thing will finished well  with less obstacle.
No doubt! Owning a business or working from home create opportunities for us to live near our family than usual. However, it still have disadvantages. Working in a formal and professional area as in the company office will discipline us to focus only on the work we're doing. While working at home we can be distracted by other things, which can reduce our efficiency.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:00:10 AM

No doubt! Owning a business or working from home create opportunities for us to live near our family than usual. However, it still have disadvantages. Working in a formal and professional area as in the company office will discipline us to focus only on the work we're doing. While working at home we can be distracted by other things, which can reduce our efficiency.

this is true . i work from home too but i cant finish my task easily because i got distracted on many things like using a phone and playing games  .

there are also noisy  kids which is impossible to work when they are around but we cant experienced that all when working on a job in the office with boss around  . we only need to think of the reason why we are working just to stay motivated again no matter what or where are the environments that we are working with
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 12:25:20 PM

Nowadays there are tons of opportunities to make money in the comfort of home. If you any got special skills which you can monetize then you can also give sites like Fiverr and freelancer a try those two sites helped me a lot to get some freelance jobs.
Yes. With this pandemic, a lot of people who have lost their jobs are looking for opportunities online in order to sustain their family needs. Crypto trading and investing is really a good revenue for those who are looking for a good income even if it means taking the risks. And with the help of internet, everything can be learned through google and there are also free demos that will develop our own skills in crypto trading and investing.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 12:34:33 PM

Yes. With this pandemic, a lot of people who have lost their jobs are looking for opportunities online in order to sustain their family needs. Crypto trading and investing is really a good revenue for those who are looking for a good income even if it means taking the risks. And with the help of internet, everything can be learned through google and there are also free demos that will develop our own skills in crypto trading and investing.
I am also one of the people who take risks. now I trade altcoin every day on several large exchanges. I switch assets depending on trading conditions on the exchange. the benefits aren't huge, but I think that's enough for my daily needs. but that needs to be understood. in every trade sometimes we don't always get profit.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 12:54:13 PM

Indeed there are many earning opportunity online and one of that is crypto investment. Learn how to start investing, gain knowledge first so you can understand the flow of the market. Not only that you can also be a freelancer, virtual assistant, online tutor or if you have a skills you can offer it to services section. Its not easy but if you're determine to work at the comfort of your home then do something to improve your knowledge.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: