Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WaterTap a reward Program by OXBTC  (Read 1675 times)
TooLate1

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 07:44:42 PM

is there any water left in this tap or its all over? I wanna join in, is this bounty still active or its over?
wtr1133

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 05:24:42 PM

is there any water left in this tap or its all over? I wanna join in, is this bounty still active or its over?

Its still live and you can join to earn satoshis Tasks are not very complex they generally involve advertising OXBTC on different platforms. Anyone can do it easily from comfort of his home.
mqpa73

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 04:44:37 PM

Count me in as another successful bounty hunter of this project. Thanks OXBTC for paying me satoshis for my work. I recommend this bounty as its legitimate and pay you for what you do not .
anknok

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 08:35:03 PM

Good thing about this bounty is that not many are involved here. So its a golden opportunity to participate and get reward. Reward here is much more then what bounties are offering here.
janak3

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:14:11 PM

is there any requirement of rank to join this Airdrop or anyone can join it. I have many twitter and Facebook followers, I can promote OXBTC on these platforms.
anknok

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 06:30:18 PM

is there any requirement of rank to join this Airdrop or anyone can join it. I have many twitter and Facebook followers, I can promote OXBTC on these platforms.

No sir,  no rank requirement that's the beauty of this bounty program anyone can join it and reward is much more then whats offered on other bounties here. Grab the opportunity before it ends.
azadm1

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 07:16:17 PM

This is my first post here on this forum and thats about OXBTC bounty program. First thing I wanna highlight is that its real and you get satohis fr your work. I request admin of this bounty to please increase the reward a bit, so that people like me can be benefited.
anknok

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 06:30:45 PM

This is my first post here on this forum and thats about OXBTC bounty program. First thing I wanna highlight is that its real and you get satohis fr your work. I request admin of this bounty to please increase the reward a bit, so that people like me can be benefited.

Welcome to OXBTC bounty program, you can find here mostly newbies as senior members are busy in other bounty programs (most of them are fake in the end). The good thing about this bounty is that there is not much competition here, so anyone participating can easily get satoshis for his work.
nesfe

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 05:34:58 PM

Bitcoin hash rate is at its all time high and therefore you need powerful machines. If you are mining with cloud mining like OXBTC then you have to keep this fact in mind that you are sharing your mining infrastructure with second party. So reward will be less as compared to setting a dedicated mining rig.
Bigerio

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 05:53:22 PM

Welcome to OXBTC bounty program, you can find here mostly newbies as senior members are busy in other bounty programs (most of them are fake in the end). The good thing about this bounty is that there is not much competition here, so anyone participating can easily get satoshis for his work.

I too tried this bounty with success and suggest rest of community members to try this rather then running after non-profitable bounties here. I guarantee anyone who join this wont regret.
KngrKhna

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 06:16:20 PM

Wow thanks for sharing this. I think this is best for new person like me. I am going to try this as I am seeing many positive reviews about this bounty here. is there any prior formality need to be done here or I can simply join on there site?
SerbSerc

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 06:20:48 PM

The bounty for this project is not huge but its more then what others are offering here. I am happy to participate in this bounty and get decent reward of my participation. I urge others to have a look at this bounty also.
langoot

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 07:18:13 PM

Thank you OXBTC for giving satoshis to newbies like me. I am very new here and tried few bounties with no luck. Bounties here are asking for too much work and very little reward and that too after 2 to 3 months. Tried OXBTC and got instant satoshis.
XinZang

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 06:41:37 PM

A must try bounty for all crypto enthusiastic. Its worth trying. The good thing about this bounty is that you get instant reward of your efforts, no wait. good job done.
ddal3

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 06:12:51 PM

Tasks mentioned in the campaign are not that difficult. Even a newbie like me can do that easily. I have so far cleared 4 levels and i am not going to stop since i am getting satoshis for that.
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 07:20:36 PM

Going through reviews posted in this thread, I have decided to join this bounty. So many positive reviews means that project is legitimate and giving hunters there due share. 
ddal3

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 08:43:26 AM

Going through reviews posted in this thread, I have decided to join this bounty. So many positive reviews means that project is legitimate and giving hunters there due share. 

If you deliver what you promise then such reviews are bound to come. Almost everyone who participated in this campaign has got his return for work. Not many are joining since they are attracted by catchy threads most of which are nothing but spam.
XinZang

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 05:23:18 PM

If you deliver what you promise then such reviews are bound to come. Almost everyone who participated in this campaign has got his return for work. Not many are joining since they are attracted by catchy threads most of which are nothing but spam.

This is exactly what I was referring. Here on bitcointalk.org not many deliver what they promise. That's why many are losing interest in bounties. Full marks to efforts of OXBTC team.
ChinkoCharlie

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 07:04:30 PM

Is there any deadline for the campaign or its open till further orders? I am interested in this campaign after reading so many positive feedback about this project.
ddal3

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 06:58:50 PM

Is there any deadline for the campaign or its open till further orders? I am interested in this campaign after reading so many positive feedback about this project.

Its still running and you can join it any time. Its because of less competition here, bitcointalk user are attracted to catchy bounty threads. Its a simple thread but bounty is very handy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: