Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] DECA 💲CURRENCY ARTICLE/BLOGGING BOUNTY - UPTO $25 PER ARTICLE  (Read 1822 times)
DECA Currency (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 02:48:16 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2020, 08:08:54 PM by DECA Currency

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

ICO [ANN] THREAD

Welcome to DECA, a decentralized economy based on carbon credits!

We are happy to announce our Blogging Bounty Program! 🥳

DECA Project is starting a Blogging bounty program for all Bloggers, Creators, and Writers that want to earn extra income while promoting DECA.

About DECA

DECA creates a green economy which digitally signs carbon credits in a blockchain. At this stage, emission reduction through carbon credits is controlled by a few market players: multinational companies and governments. Without a free market or access to people, the impact and purpose of the Paris Agreement are minimized, which is to reduce global emissions by 50% by 2050. Furthermore, current NDC’s are not nearly sufficient to reach the Paris Agreement mitigation target. We propose to introduce a Dapp that crypto-democratize the carbon credits by a proof-of-trust mechanism. More information at deca.eco

DECA’s Vision

DECA aims to connect carbon markets and high-quality carbon credits to individuals and businesses to ensure social and environmental impact in greenhouse gas emissions. By raising funds, DECA aims to transform the DECA Token to a DECA Currency Platform to create a new green economy based on carbon credits using a lightning network, blockchain, and a Proof of Trust mechanism.

BOUNTY PROGRAM DETAILS

Start Date: June 10.06.2020

End Date: September 10.09.2020

1 DECA Token = $0.83 in PRE-ICO

HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?

Be a writer for DECA Project! Write articles about our project and increase our community. Minimum words required per article: 500 words (feel free to use original images, graphics, charts, or tables).

What’s in for me?

⚙️ Reward: 10 to 30 DECA Tokens, depending on quality, per blog post.

⚙️ The payments will be released after the DECA ICO.

⚙️ The quality is based on the following criteria:

⚙️ Reach of the article: likes & shares.

⚙️ Technical and grammatical capacity (no errors or fake data).

⚙️ Links to DECA Project official social media channels.

⚙️ Originality and overall impression.

To be considered for a reward, the article or blog post must be 100% original, with no copy/paste information, a minimum of 500 words, and links to the DECA Website, DECA’s Lightpaper, DECA’s Whitepaper & DECA Official Telegram group. Additionally, YOU MUST post your article URL and details on this BITCOINTALK BOUNTY THREAD

⚙️ Join DECA Telegram Group & Telegram DECA Bounty Group.

⚙️ Write an article with a minimum of 500 words.

⚙️ The audience for the posted article must be related to blockchain or cryptocurrencies.

⚙️ You can write about the next topics: articles about DECA social and environmental impact, cybersecurity, price mechanism, data science, open-source, technology.

⚙️ Publish the article on Medium, Steemit, Bitcointalk, or your Crypto/Blockchain related website.

⚙️ Make sure to use the name “DECA” on the headline.

⚙️ Follow DECA on Facebook and Twitter.

⚙️ Like and share 5 DECA’s social network content within 10 days of creation.

⚙️ Writers should familiarize themselves with the official DECA Whitepaper and Lightpaper to ensure an accurate understanding.

⚙️ Proofread your text and make sure it is easy to read 🤓.

⚙️ Avoid duplicates and too-similar content where possible.

After you have written the articles or blog posts, kindly share your content details (website or blog post URL, social media profile, wallet address, etc) into the DECA Bounty Group.

Texts will be evaluated and validated only by DECA Team.

If everything was right, expect to receive the bounty after the DECA ICO 🥳. Payment of bounty rewards will take place after the ICO in September 2020.

ColumbiaCrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 06:40:02 PM

Done

DECA Currency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 07:20:16 PM

Done

Awesome... We are glad to have you onboard on our Blogging Bounty program
BasseyJoseph

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 09:49:27 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2020, 07:36:55 AM by BasseyJoseph

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/deca-joseph-bassey/?published=t

Bitcointalk profile link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2814235
Bitcointalk username:Basseyjoseph
Telegram username:@jbbassey
Telegram link:https://t.me/JBbassey
Linkedin profile link:https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-bassey-b451381ab
ETH wallet:0xd96Bc3621FA1e77b9D5AA701EdDe8432106f1cFB
DECA Currency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 11:03:01 AM

Hello Bassey, thanks for your input 🤩
The DECA team is evaluating the originality and value of all the texts submitted. We will provide an official response as soon as possible
lemplong

Activity: 1439

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:37:32 AM

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1310212
Bitcointalk username:lempong
Telegram username:@Ripaen
Telegram link:https://t.me/MatPepen
Linkedin profile link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lem-plong-82b26a157/
Publish0x link : https://www.publish0x.com/@lemplong
ETH wallet:0xF3B30672E2729a61c0e77787a6df120eb83A9cb4

Article link :
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/deca-global-warming-problem-high-use-carbon-emissions-lem-plong

https://www.publish0x.com/lemplong/deca-c-global-warming-problem-and-high-use-of-carbon-emissio-xrogmep
DECA Currency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 02:08:00 PM

Thanks for your input lemplong, we will revert with a response soon
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 12:01:07 PM

Do you guys have any announcement thread? I searched for it but I guess there is not any such kind of thread.
Jasialakaduol

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 12:02:54 PM

I'm interested. Telegram : @Wuodsiala
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 12:29:46 PM

Do you guys have any announcement thread? I searched for it but I guess there is not any such kind of thread.

They haven't any announcement thread at the moment. But I am sure they will published an ANN soon.
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 03:27:34 PM

I'm interested. Telegram : @Wuodsiala

This is not a suitable way to participate in such a campaign. You can share your info like below-

Bitcointalk profile link:
Bitcointalk username:
Telegram username:
Telegram link:
Linkedin profile link:
Publish0x link:
Article link :
clannedas

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 07:13:54 PM

Are newbies allowed to participate in the campaign? If yes, I want to join the party.
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 07:19:12 PM

An announcement thread is a must for promotion. They will surely published that.

I want to participate in this campaign. Will Deca token hit any exchange after  ICO?
DECA Currency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 09:26:02 PM

Thanks for your interest, there will be an ANN thread created shortly for the DECA Project.
DECA Currency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 09:27:56 PM

Are newbies allowed to participate in the campaign? If yes, I want to join the party.

Old and new users are eligible to participate in the bounty program. Kindly read the rules and guidelines closely and submit article links/information here and on the DECA Bounty Group chat.
DECA Currency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 11:25:58 PM

An announcement thread is a must for promotion. They will surely published that.

I want to participate in this campaign. Will Deca token hit any exchange after  ICO?

Thanks for showing interest in the DECA CURRENCY project. More information on exchange listing will be released soon
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 11:23:43 AM

So, the minimum reward is 8.30 USD & maximum 24.9$

Isn't this a little bit low for an article of 500 words?
clannedas

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 02:40:25 PM

So, the minimum reward is 8.30 USD & maximum 24.9$

Isn't this a little bit low for an article of 500 words?

25$ for this kind of task isn't bad either. You don't need any requirements for this job, just make an amazing article & you're good to have the reward.
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 03:57:52 PM

Why this bounty is about article writing only? You guys should consider adding a signature, Facebook, twitter, translation campaign also.
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 05:23:14 PM

Why this bounty is about article writing only? You guys should consider adding a signature, Facebook, twitter, translation campaign also.

Yeah, those will be a good choice & For article writing, I don't think many people will be interested.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: