Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 05:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: selling Cointerra Terraminer IV, 2 TH/s, 2000GH/s Asic Bitcoin Miner. IN HAND!!!  (Read 5747 times)
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:16:18 PM

I love the " its cheaper than ebay response... " because we all know damn well if that that was the case he'd be selling it there..

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:44:40 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 02:07:36 AM by samsonn25

I will not sell for 5500

my bottom price is what I paid for cointerra, 6700

alot of people would like to go back in time and resell their bfl 5gh jalepenos that they bought for 3k but now difficulty is 800x higher from last March
Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:01:07 AM

KC did you end up buying it?  How much did you offer since we are all cheap bastards?
Sanningcreet25

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:21:07 AM

SO I bought 2 machines from cointerra for the January batch,I  finally received 2 machines in late February.

I am very  disappointed that only one machines mines , the other machine fail to run, some fans will not run.thus it won't mine.

I called and emailed their customer service on March 7th,I have not received a reply from them. the after sale service is terrible.

If anybody from cointerra see this message,Please contact me as soon as possible.

That is what one1cutedesi posted 4 days before these went up for sale. Im only guessing the faulty one is up for sale.  Roll Eyes
googlemaster1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:19:05 AM

There is a guy in Seattle who has had one posted on Craigslist for something like $8500 for weeks and it hasn't sold.  I'm not sure what the fuck these people are thinking.  People have whole rings of fake bidders who work off each other on ebay, and just because they are selling 10 miners and 7 of them "sell" at 10k, doesn't mean they actually do.  This type of this happens all the time with this type of Hardware.  And besides, people on ebay are stupid.  Those stupid people don't exist on this forum, and 99% of us only care about the bottom line.  There is no bottom line at $9000, and if any of us thought that BTC was going to shoot up to $5000 any time soon we wouldn't mine at all and just buy every coin we could afford.

Your miner definitely has sell potential to someone on this board for $7000.  Price it fairly, offer fair terms, and you might get a bite.  Coming out trying to throw us craigslist and ebay prices is just going to make you look like an asshole, soooo. Stop. It.

Edit:  Also, I'm Ebay seller, and let me tell you, the fees on 10k are not pretty, and MOST sellers can't even sell items worth over 5k.  My guess is you are one of those sellers. 

BTC: 15565dcUp4LEWe6KYT7tawMHFRL4cBbFGN
Powell

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:49:46 AM

Any updates?

KC you buy the unit?  We all want to know what a non cheap ass offer is.
KCmining

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:09:56 PM

Any updates?

Hi Powell - you should calm down a bit - I was jesting!

He said he would take 6500 which was my offer. I did not complete though - just warning bells in my head, probably completely unjustified but learned the hard way to listen to them.

So now you know, and apparently I've admitted to being a little nuts.  Happy Monday all!
macpoker79

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:37:41 PM

I bet 14 BTC inclusive DHL Shipping.
Powell

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:47:38 PM

Any updates?

Hi Powell - you should calm down a bit - I was jesting!

He said he would take 6500 which was my offer. I did not complete though - just warning bells in my head, probably completely unjustified but learned the hard way to listen to them.

So now you know, and apparently I've admitted to being a little nuts.  Happy Monday all!

I know man I was fucking with ya as well.  Always have to throw a low ball first and hope they bite.  I have been busy but meant to send you a PM saying I can check it out in person for you if you wanted.  I'm literally like 10 minutes away from where the Craigslist map puts him. 

http://houston.craigslist.org/ele/4384600200.html

I'm on the boarder of League City in Friendswood.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: