Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:22:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum Classic undervalued?  (Read 1643 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 07:16:52 PM

Please explain why Ethereum classic appeared. I mean it was a fork of Ethereum, but why it is not widely used and not as popular as Ethereum ? This is another blockchain with smart contracts, but many still prefer Ethereum (based on my experience in bounties and looking through ANN topics).

Ethereum may have the most adoption in the mainstream world. But I believe that Ethereum Classic has the potential of becoming something big in the future. With a hard cap in supply, ETC could become the store of value in the world of smart contracts. It's a good thing that ETC preserves immutability of the Blockchain, just like Bitcoin is doing today. While the controversial ETH hard fork returned stolen funds from the DAO hack to the original investors, it greatly defeats the purpose of Blockchain technology. No matter what happens on the Blockchain, it should remain immutable where "code is law". At least, that's my point of view.

The Ethereum Classic blockchain could gain a plethora of dApps and tokens if there's demand for it in the mainstream world. But since people are focused on the big players in the blockchain industry, it looks very unlikely ETC will be going somewhere. Maybe after ETH switches to PoS, miners will migrate to the ETC chain? If you compare both ETH and ETC, you'll notice a large difference in their total supply. ETH has an undefined supply, which means that it'll experience inflation indefinitely. That's not the case with ETC, with a hard cap of only 210 million coins that will ever be mined. If we base ourselves on this, then Ethereum Classic is definitely undervalued.

Nonetheless, mainstream adoption is what matters most here. And so far, Ethereum is the winner. Ethereum Classic will always be an "inferior" cryptocurrency in this sense. But I doubt it'll die anytime soon because of the developers and community supporting it every way. It'll be one of those tried-and-tested smart contract platforms that will last for long in the crypto/Blockchain space. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 08:56:54 PM

Ethereum classic is still a lot of fans, in February Ethereum classic reached $ 12 more and this is the highest price for a while this year and in my opinion this is the right time to buy Ethereum classic for those of you who like.
I know that this coin still has a community of people who believe in it, but I do not see its development. it’s just a project that is not unique in this market and the time will come when it will completely stop to exist

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 04:10:25 AM

I am not too concerned about the price of alts after a hot event happened. because economic theories are not well represented here. When the ETC grew strongly due to many people a lot of fomo about the good news. then when the price has peaked, it must be sold off and return to the old price. This is what usually happens in this crypto market and it makes no sense. People are pouring money into investing in Ethereum 2.0 and we are about to see its strong growth.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 04:36:34 AM

Ethereum classic is still a lot of fans, in February Ethereum classic reached $ 12 more and this is the highest price for a while this year and in my opinion this is the right time to buy Ethereum classic for those of you who like.

I must have missed that! Did it really get so high just before the March crash? I have a few ETC, but nothing worth too much, just a small part of my mega basket (mega in variety not in size;)) of altcoins. I do not think altseason will come again,,, but if it does, hope my mega basket including a few ETC will make it big;)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 03:36:24 PM

there is no event for ethereum classic yet, but the impact of Ethereum 2.0 will also affect the Ethereum classic ,
buying at current prices is already high, because the ETC is currently experiencing an increase, wait for the dip again

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 05:54:48 PM

Since this coin idea is from bitcoin and ethereum, which do you think investors will invest, to the original right? but there is always a potential if they upgrade something really great which can compete with ETH 2.0 on 2021, who knows, One whale can really pump it and ride the news but I don't like that scenario which manipulated. I don't really heard some new development for this coin, For me, its price is just right.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 07:05:17 PM

I know that this coin still has a community of people who believe in it, but I do not see its development. it’s just a project that is not unique in this market and the time will come when it will completely stop to exist

Believe me, Ethereum Classic is still being developed by passionate members of the community. It's just that everything goes "under the radar" these days. The team needs to have a better marketing strategy in order to attract people into the ETC project. Right now with the "Phoenix" hard fork, there has been some discontent within some members of the community because it "broke" some smart contracts on-chain. We might see a separate version of ETC soon, if the community and devs don't come to an agreement. This should lower prices per ETC on the market within the short term. If all goes well, we can expect ETC to reach massive demand in the mainstream world. The cryptocurrency is undervalued, simply because it has a low price while its supply is much more limited than Ethereum (ETH). With ETH 2.0 coming along the way, miners from ETH could switch to ETC, making it a stronger cryptocurrency in the mainstream world.

Nonetheless, time will tell us what lies ahead with Ethereum Classic as an alternative to the main ETH blockchain. It could either go all the way to the moon or down the drain in the future. The competition is becoming fierce with new smart contract platforms emerging everyday. ETC's position on the market could be threatened by other big players in the crypto/Blockchain space. With low demand from everyday people, it doesn't seem that ETC will have higher prices in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 08:29:16 PM

Since this coin idea is from bitcoin and ethereum, which do you think investors will invest, to the original right? but there is always a potential if they upgrade something really great which can compete with ETH 2.0 on 2021, who knows, One whale can really pump it and ride the news but I don't like that scenario which manipulated. I don't really heard some new development for this coin, For me, its price is just right.

maybe there is a development and ETC usage is really low, i have not heard on any promising project that is currently on ETC network, could you provide one? without users, network could be good as hell, but worthless
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:40:05 PM

maybe there is a development and ETC usage is really low, i have not heard on any promising project that is currently on ETC network, could you provide one? without users, network could be good as hell, but worthless
I also do not know of any interesting projects on this blockchain. Very high competition in the cryptocurrency market and Ethereum Classic is not easy now.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:57:41 PM

Ethereum may have the most adoption in the mainstream world. But I believe that Ethereum Classic has the potential of becoming something big in the future. With a hard cap in supply, ETC could become the store of value in the world of smart contracts. It's a good thing that ETC preserves immutability of the Blockchain, just like Bitcoin is doing today. While the controversial ETH hard fork returned stolen funds from the DAO hack to the original investors, it greatly defeats the purpose of Blockchain technology. No matter what happens on the Blockchain, it should remain immutable where "code is law". At least, that's my point of view.
It turned out to be code is not law, it was a popular slogan for a while but historically it is proven that it cannot be the final word and we have seen that with the hard fork of ETH and the same theory is broken in bitcoin where the code of law is broken multiple times from the code of law written by Satoshi and hence there is no point in sticking to that slogan.

For ETC to be successful they need to have a solid plan on what they are going to do, store of value will not survive for long and that is the case with all the speculative coins without substance as investors are not dumb all the time.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 10:47:11 AM

I don't like forked coins, I like to invest in original ones. But we can't deny that some forks are holding good all this time, and
they have many supporters.
   I think there're many undervalued alt-coins in crypto-market. Is Ethereum Classic one of them I can't tell, time will show. We
invest in alt-coins with hope that some of them, if not all, will make huge progress in the future, that will affect the prices to rise.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 03:26:48 PM

I also do not know of any interesting projects on this blockchain. Very high competition in the cryptocurrency market and Ethereum Classic is not easy now.
already 2 years ETC is still in the zone of $ 5 to $ 10, I do not consider the ETC undervalued, ROI has been 8x, this is good for investors, but indeed the opportunity for ETC is still very large, because it is still in the top 50 coinmarketcap

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:30:06 PM

already 2 years ETC is still in the zone of $ 5 to $ 10, I do not consider the ETC undervalued, ROI has been 8x, this is good for investors, but indeed the opportunity for ETC is still very large, because it is still in the top 50 coinmarketcap
There is nothing going on with the coin to create any massive interest in the coin, anyone who were holding ETH would be getting the forked coins and hence if you are looking at the ROI in that aspect then i can understand, other than that there was literally nothing going on in it. The developers need to find the niche to attract investors if not it will be viewed as just a fork without much interest and then die off eventually.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 08:58:27 PM

I don't know why you think ETC is undervalued when no Dapps is using it, ETC team need to come up with a plan to save it, if not , I can see it going to oblivion, many smart contract chain are out there with better network security and faster transaction speed and ETC is still relying on the old hype

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 11:33:46 PM

Its actually a great coin but compared to Ethereum right now I think you should invest in ether instead Am sure when POS get implemented it will boost its market plus defi and dapp ETC is actually rip to me

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 05:02:08 AM

Its actually a great coin but compared to Ethereum right now I think you should invest in ether instead Am sure when POS get implemented it will boost its market plus defi and dapp ETC is actually rip to me

It's a great coin, but it's hard to compete with greater ones. Ethereum classic is around for years, I think we can say they are holding very good, and maybe one day they can make a break trough from anonymity. Many people don't know about Ethereum Classic, and if that changes we can see a price spike. They should do something with their advertising, to think about how to attract people!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 06:27:14 AM

I guess we will see it happen in the future, but I feel that Ethereum Classic is still undervalued. This coin can increase anytime, and while the price still at a low price, and it seems people have more interest in ethereum, the price still stable at a price now, but soon, the price will increase and break $10. We may not see any progress from the project, but we don't know yet, so it is better to wait for the next thing from the project. If the ethereum classic is not good enough to survive in the market, the coin will not stay for a long time.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:15:58 AM

There is nothing going on with the coin to create any massive interest in the coin, anyone who were holding ETH would be getting the forked coins and hence if you are looking at the ROI in that aspect then i can understand, other than that there was literally nothing going on in it. The developers need to find the niche to attract investors if not it will be viewed as just a fork without much interest and then die off eventually.

I agree with Desscount, it is very hard to call a coin undervalued when it honestly does not have such great adoption, therefore not much use,,, the fact that it can still maintain this price after all this time is actually a good performance already. It really had to show some serious use cases and sort of prove Ethereum wrong about their decision all those years ago.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 07:54:52 AM

I guess we will see it happen in the future, but I feel that Ethereum Classic is still undervalued. This coin can increase anytime, and while the price still at a low price, and it seems people have more interest in ethereum, the price still stable at a price now, but soon, the price will increase and break $10. We may not see any progress from the project, but we don't know yet, so it is better to wait for the next thing from the project. If the ethereum classic is not good enough to survive in the market, the coin will not stay for a long time.

Agreed with you it is very long to prove this that ETC has some use case still it is struggling to get succeed to catch the attention of the big companies like ETH but it looking very hard for this. It is very hard to tell what will happen in future if they will keep continue to make this ecosystem more user friendly and will bring something revolutionary than it has chance to become next big thing.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 10:30:31 AM

Ethereum Classic is great for investment, but unfortunately loses popularity by Ethereum. Making Ethereum Classic considered undervalued,
whereas Ethereum Classic has a large enough volume and also listings on several popular exchanges. If you look at the actual trading chart
Ethereum Classic movement is quite good, the price is rising now. So investing in Ethereum Classic is appropriate.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: