Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need btc to create a new btc exchange  (Read 1735 times)
thebitcoinexchange.co.in (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:57:57 PM

If you think borrowing money at an absurdly high interest rate in a way that makes you look like a scammer is a sensible way to start a business, you are a very poor businessman.

Don't you have any friends or family -- or anyone with a reason to trust you for that matter --  that would be interested in such an amazing deal?
Yeah the rate is high because I'm a new member and an exchange thing is risky, and I really want this project.
If this crowdfunding will be unsuccessful I try btcjam or finally a bank loan.
My family is poor, in Hungary 99% of all people is poor  Cheesy Undecided.

If 99% of you are poor, how will you pay it back if your exchange doesn't work?

Honestly, you can't even make a exchange with ten Bitcoins.
Why not? I will rent the hardware, I just purchased the domain a few minute ago. I will use some of this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=87836.0
Please support me, if my exchange will doesnt work I sell everything what I have, but I pay back every fund as I promised it.
Regards
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:48:23 AM

If you think borrowing money at an absurdly high interest rate in a way that makes you look like a scammer is a sensible way to start a business, you are a very poor businessman.

Don't you have any friends or family -- or anyone with a reason to trust you for that matter --  that would be interested in such an amazing deal?
Yeah the rate is high because I'm a new member and an exchange thing is risky, and I really want this project.
My family is poor, in Hungary 99% of all people is poor  Cheesy Undecided.

If 99% of you are poor, how will you pay it back if your exchange doesn't work?

Honestly, you can't even make a exchange with ten Bitcoins.
Why not? I will rent the hardware, I just purchased the domain a few minute ago. I will use some of this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=87836.0
Please support me, if my exchange will doesnt work I sell everything what I have, but I pay back every fund as I promised it.
Regards

Because there's about ten other very, very, big exchanges. Unless you change those Bitcoins into a ton of Altcoins, and get some on your site.. You're SOL buddy, and that's one of the few times on this site that I get to not type out the whole sentence.

And do you have any collateral?
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:22:48 AM

Don't you have any friends or family -- or anyone with a reason to trust you for that matter --  that would be interested in such an amazing deal?
My family is poor, in Hungary 99% of all people is poor  Cheesy Undecided.
If you would even think of asking for a loan at such an absurdly high interest rate when there's even the slightest chance that you might be able to get a bank loan, you're either a fool or a scammer. Either way, loaning you money doesn't sound wise. Honestly, do you have any rational understanding of how absurdly high the interest rate you are offering is? Such rates are almost always offered by scammers or fools, if for no other reason than that offering such a rate makes everyone think you're a scammer.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:28:23 AM

Don't you have any friends or family -- or anyone with a reason to trust you for that matter --  that would be interested in such an amazing deal?
My family is poor, in Hungary 99% of all people is poor  Cheesy Undecided.
If you would even think of asking for a loan at such an absurdly high interest rate when there's even the slightest chance that you might be able to get a bank loan, you're either a fool or a scammer. Either way, loaning you money doesn't sound wise. Honestly, do you have any rational understanding of how absurdly high the interest rate you are offering is? Such rates are almost always offered by scammers or fools, if for no other reason than that offering such a rate makes everyone think you're a scammer.
So if I cut back my interest rate to 20% every investor going crazy?
Sure Cheesy THE INTEREST RATE NOW 20%!!!
Just kidding i keep my word Smiley
Thank you for your reply, but Im not a scammer or a fool. I just want starting my exchange from nothing.
JoelKatz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:16:59 AM

Thank you for your reply, but Im not a scammer or a fool. I just want starting my exchange from nothing.
There is no other known explanation. Please explain what other possible reason would you have for offering such a large interest rate that it would make any rational person think you are a scammer. I have asked this question many times and have never gotten an answer.

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:11:25 PM

There is no other known explanation. Please explain what other possible reason would you have for offering such a large interest rate that it would make any rational person think you are a scammer. I have asked this question many times and have never gotten an answer.
Here is my simple answer JoelKatz. I want this exchange more than everything, and I need starting fund. I'm a new member here and an exchange business is risky, so I thought if I offer a pretty large interest rate, then bitcointalk lenders will support me.
m3whiteknight

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:07:30 PM

It is very hard to get an exchange up with just 10BTC. I am thinking around 100BTC will be a more reasonable number. If you think you can get it done with 10BTC then it is really great.

Instead of talking about how you could pay back the loan, try to show what you can do. Your skill, experience and past work will go a long way to convince me to send you money. I may even want to become partner and fund the whole thing if I believe you can full it off.

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:35:12 PM

It is very hard to get an exchange up with just 10BTC. I am thinking around 100BTC will be a more reasonable number. If you think you can get it done with 10BTC then it is really great.

Instead of talking about how you could pay back the loan, try to show what you can do. Your skill, experience and past work will go a long way to convince me to send you money. I may even want to become partner and fund the whole thing if I believe you can full it off.
PM sent to you  Smiley
JoelKatz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 01:40:42 AM

Here is my simple answer JoelKatz. I want this exchange more than everything, and I need starting fund. I'm a new member here and an exchange business is risky, so I thought if I offer a pretty large interest rate, then bitcointalk lenders will support me.
If you're lying, scammer. If you're telling the truth, fool. The absolute worst imaginable way to start a business is by borrowing money at exorbitant interest rates. And the very worst imaginable way to induce people to invest in your business is to offer them exorbitant interest rates. This almost ensures that your business will go broke if it encounters even the slightest problem -- and new businesses always do even under the best of circumstances.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:37:19 AM

This offer is still in the table!
jollyriffic

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:37:30 AM

i build sites, i'm in no way offering my services, just advice.
your domain name is already a bad idea.

the first thing you want in a domain is for it to be short
secondly you want the domain name to have just ONE dot
third no dashes

take btc-e.com for example. its a short domain name, granted there is a dash, but its simple.
your domain name is easily forgotten. in fact i cant remember what it is right now lol. (not trying to be a dick, just stating the obvious).

having a successful exchange can generate you a lot of revenue, but there are so many out there that you'd really have to do something out of the box to make it in this field. what you may want to consider is starting with a pool first, then build off that.
this way you can still make money by having a fee(s).
then work your way up to having an exchange. this way you've got some exposure, a place to advertise your exchange, and maybe even offer zero fees if they use your exchange as a wallet. like when they cash out it goes directly to your exchange.

to date i don't think anyone has an all in one site like that. these are just my random ideas..

UVC: Uc4hCM76fL8iQWgDJE34QA6hrnp2rGTq43    
EMC2: EKwkYKT6LE79ywhKhQtgqkbzcDhzRoB5kP   LTC: LZ7ffsTS93pR5cSZ9KMQMVunkEHRtPrZn9   
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 01:14:12 AM

Answer JoelKatz.

Are you a liar, or a scammer?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:25:00 AM

Answer JoelKatz.

Im a fool because I thought my project will crowfunded here... Sad
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:36:10 AM

Answer JoelKatz.

Im a fool because I thought my project will crowfunded here... Sad
Congratulations, you win the prize. No one will crowd fund your exchange where you experience no risk while risking other people's money on venture that is most likely not going to be successful. I highly doubt you would you start a bitcoin exchange and this some for some other reason.
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:24:24 PM

try cryptostock girly, raise a funds and if it doesnt work u dont owe anyone.

but u have to let them know ur a newbie  Grin
hungpham

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:31:16 PM

its imposible
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:02:42 AM

10 btc is not enough money for this project.  That may not
Even cover development costs.

If you are underfunded you will fail. Another poster mentioned 100 btc,
That is much more realistic.  Good luck.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: