Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UniChain - The 4th Generation Blockchain Made For The Smart Society 5.0  (Read 1467 times)
pcare2019

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 04:52:16 PM

Thank you, however, for checking the product, product quality is more important than its creator

In good project evething must be good - product, team. Only a good and experience team can create a good product. And I agree that product can show how experience is a team.
vtanwar001

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 06:52:35 PM

Thank you, however, for checking the product, product quality is more important than its creator

In good project evething must be good - product, team. Only a good and experience team can create a good product. And I agree that product can show how experience is a team.

I checked the site it is very good, also there is a Whitepaper where everybody can check the details, company is oficialy registered. I will check the development of the project in future because I think that it is interesting.
Lite_bro

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 07:47:27 PM

In general, I got acquainted with this project, while everything looks very not even bad. So I will definitely follow this topic and development!
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 11:20:17 AM

In general, I got acquainted with this project, while everything looks very not even bad. So I will definitely follow this topic and development!

It is very important that project will develop in future. Very often after the end of iEO projects stops to develop and the price of the tokens falls. Do you plan to conduct IEO here?
Sillla1996

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 03:32:32 PM

It is very important that project will develop in future. Very often after the end of iEO projects stops to develop and the price of the tokens falls. Do you plan to conduct IEO here?

I did not find any information that UniChain will plan to conduct IEO in future. There is not many infortation about your token? How many tokens was issued and for what perpose tokens will be used?
Lite_bro

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 07:44:53 PM

But you remember that earlier in general projects conducted ICOs! Then there weren’t any options whatsoever that the project coin would cost at least something. So IEO is far from the worst option ...
unichain.world (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 03:30:17 PM

Thank you for your interest in UniChain project. In fact, UniChain is just one of many https://uniworld.io projects and they are almost done.
We have very clear plans & roadmaps of every project. ICO and IEO are the way that many projects uses to raise the fund. We also need to raise fund for development but We may do It in another way to make sure that everyone holding UNW  will be the owners of UniWorld products with long term benefits.
Daniterse

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 03:54:21 PM

Thank you for your interest in UniChain project. In fact, UniChain is just one of many https://uniworld.io projects and they are almost done.
We have very clear plans & roadmaps of every project. ICO and IEO are the way that many projects uses to raise the fund. We also need to raise fund for development but We may do It in another way to make sure that everyone holding UNW  will be the owners of UniWorld products with long term benefits.

You do not plan to conduct IEO or ICO you will find another way to collect money for future development. Please explain in more details how do you plan to collect money for development of the project.
unichain.world (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 04:25:15 PM

You do not plan to conduct IEO or ICO you will find another way to collect money for future development. Please explain in more details how do you plan to collect money for development of the project.

It will be some kind of ITPO (Initial Trusted Product Offering) or STO (Security Token Offering) ... It still be the fund raising but We do it in different and trusted way.
Please follow our website or telegram for more information and announcement.
ewasegun11

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 06:04:55 PM

It will be some kind of ITPO (Initial Trusted Product Offering) or STO (Security Token Offering) ... It still be the fund raising but We do it in different and trusted way.

Thank you for explanation. When do you plan the listing of the tokens, because it is very important that tokens will be traded on the exchanges?
unichain.world (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 06:48:56 PM

Thank you for explanation. When do you plan the listing of the tokens, because it is very important that tokens will be traded on the exchanges?

Yes, of course. We have plans to list our coin (not token  Wink ) on top 3 exchanges this year. Please wait!
Lite_bro

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 07:54:08 PM

Yes, of course. We have plans to list our coin (not token  Wink ) on top 3 exchanges this year. Please wait!
Three best exchanges, that's cool! Does the expression best exchanges - top exchanges?
JoeyBertschler

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 10:20:38 AM

I agree ...Please provide all necessary links that it will be simple to find all information and it will be less questions.

Thank you! We are working on our sites and frequently update them, literally every other week. Should be less opaque now
SkyHeT

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 05:28:52 PM

Three best exchanges, that's cool! Does the expression best exchanges - top exchanges?

Can you give the name of these three exchanges?
Lite_bro

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:52:17 PM

I can of course, but what does this have to do with what exchanges will the coin listing be on? For me, these are Binance, KuCoin and HitBTC.
Daniterse

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 05:48:38 AM

I can of course, but what does this have to do with what exchanges will the coin listing be on? For me, these are Binance, KuCoin and HitBTC.

As I know it is very difficult to have listing on Binance and Binance very carefully check exchanges for listing.
ewasegun11

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 01:47:21 PM

As I know it is very difficult to have listing on Binance and Binance very carefully check exchanges for listing.

It is very expensive to have listing on Binance and new startups can not buy such expensive listing. Also new startups do not have liquidity.
Lite_bro

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:03:58 AM

It is very expensive to have listing on Binance and new startups can not buy such expensive listing. Also new startups do not have liquidity.
That is why I asked about exchanges ... everyone has their own tastes but the top exchanges are the same!
ewasegun11

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 01:38:03 PM

That is why I asked about exchanges ... everyone has their own tastes but the top exchanges are the same!

As I understend now team members can not name the exchanges where the listing will be.
Lite_bro

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 06:38:18 PM

As I understend now team members can not name the exchanges where the listing will be.
I understand this, because very often the exchanges set such conditions that it is impossible to tell the community in advance which exchange will be listed on! Therefore, I asked the question differently, will these be top exchanges ...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: