Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UniChain - The 4th Generation Blockchain Made For The Smart Society 5.0  (Read 1463 times)
Daniterse

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 06:44:25 AM

I understand this, because very often the exchanges set such conditions that it is impossible to tell the community in advance which exchange will be listed on! Therefore, I asked the question differently, will these be top exchanges ...

Listing is very impossible for the future of the tokens so I waiting information about listing and future listing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 01:45:27 PM

I understand this, because very often the exchanges set such conditions that it is impossible to tell the community in advance which exchange will be listed on! Therefore, I asked the question differently, will these be top exchanges ...

Listing is very impossible for the future of the tokens so I waiting information about listing and future listing.

Unichain is a coin with DPoS mining and it is impossible to develop ecosystem of the coin without listing. How miners will sell their mined coins?
Lite_bro

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 07:10:35 PM

Unichain is a coin with DPoS mining and it is impossible to develop ecosystem of the coin without listing. How miners will sell their mined coins?

I think that any coin and project needs a listing, because it is an asset, and an asset should be actively traded.
raoulbtc

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:20:44 AM

I think that any coin and project needs a listing, because it is an asset, and an asset should be actively traded.

UniChain is a coin with DPoS mining. Miners will stake and mine the coin only in the case if they will be sure that they can sell this coin in future for a good price.
Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 05:55:01 PM

UniChain is a coin with DPoS mining. Miners will stake and mine the coin only in the case if they will be sure that they can sell this coin in future for a good price.

Miners will mined the coin with DPoS mining only if price of the coin will be stable or will grow. So fist of all it is important to develop ecosystem of the project that price of coin will grow.
Lite_bro

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 09:09:53 PM

Miners will mined the coin with DPoS mining only if price of the coin will be stable or will grow. So fist of all it is important to develop ecosystem of the project that price of coin will grow.

Okay, what if there was PoW or PoS what would change? Likewise, it is not profitable for miners and coin holders when the coin is not traded or has a very low price tag!
kagami_

MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 06:41:49 PM

Okay, what if there was PoW or PoS what would change? Likewise, it is not profitable for miners and coin holders when the coin is not traded or has a very low price tag!

There is a big difference between PoW and PoS mining. In PoS mining it is necessary to hold tokens of the project for stake. In PoW mining you do not have to hold tokens you can sell your tokens or coins when you wont.
Lite_bro

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:58:27 PM

There is a big difference between PoW and PoS mining. In PoS mining it is necessary to hold tokens of the project for stake. In PoW mining you do not have to hold tokens you can sell your tokens or coins when you wont.

I understand that perfectly. I meant that it doesn't matter what kind of mining! It is always important that a coin is traded and has a reasonable price.
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 07:14:09 PM

I understand that perfectly. I meant that it doesn't matter what kind of mining! It is always important that a coin is traded and has a reasonable price.

Many projects are waiting for a better market conditions that price of the tokens will grow and do not hurry with the listing.
Lite_bro

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 07:19:29 PM

Many projects are waiting for a better market conditions that price of the tokens will grow and do not hurry with the listing.

One can wait for this for a very long time and cannot wait like that. I've noticed a tendency for users to react badly to projects that stop and just wait for something!
Sillla1996

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:00:07 AM

One can wait for this for a very long time and cannot wait like that. I've noticed a tendency for users to react badly to projects that stop and just wait for something!

I agree that it is very bad for the reputation of the project to postpone listing, to stop development and to do nothing. People stop to trust such projects and it is very difficult to return the reputation.
Lite_bro

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:05:34 PM

I agree that it is very bad for the reputation of the project to postpone listing, to stop development and to do nothing. People stop to trust such projects and it is very difficult to return the reputation.

I would say that it is almost impossible to return the reputation, especially in the cryptocurrency community. They don't forgive mistakes here ...
kagami_

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 07:17:22 PM

I would say that it is almost impossible to return the reputation, especially in the cryptocurrency community. They don't forgive mistakes here ...

Many projects even do not try to return the reputation. They simple takes money after IEO and stop developing.
pcare2019

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 06:32:52 PM

Many projects even do not try to return the reputation. They simple takes money after IEO and stop developing.

That is why miners do not trust the coins without listing. They start mining the coin only when coin is listed on the exchanges.
Lite_bro

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 06:34:30 PM

It is precisely because of such projects that investors' confidence in new projects has lost, unfortunately.
SkyHeT

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 07:05:46 PM

It is precisely because of such projects that investors' confidence in new projects has lost, unfortunately.

In DPoS mining to start mining first it is necessary to buy tokens to stake and only after that stake tokens to get profit from mining. And how you will sell mined tokens if there is no listing on the exchanges?
Sillla1996

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 06:04:46 AM

In DPoS mining to start mining first it is necessary to buy tokens to stake and only after that stake tokens to get profit from mining. And how you will sell mined tokens if there is no listing on the exchanges?

Is there any information about when UniChain is planning to start listing on exchanges?
kagami_

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 07:01:22 PM

Is there any information about when UniChain is planning to start listing on exchanges?

As I know the administration of UniChain does not inform about exact data of listing of tokens on exchange.
Lite_bro

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 07:16:03 PM

I guess I can’t)) I don’t understand why this question was directed to me? Moreover, at the moment it is not clear where the listing will be and whether it will be at all!
ewasegun11

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 07:49:40 AM

I guess I can’t)) I don’t understand why this question was directed to me? Moreover, at the moment it is not clear where the listing will be and whether it will be at all!

It became a regular practice when projects postpone listing of their tokens. They are waiting for a better market conditions. When the market will start to raise they will start the listing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: