Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UniChain - The 4th Generation Blockchain Made For The Smart Society 5.0  (Read 1467 times)
Lite_bro

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 06:51:15 PM

I guess I can’t)) I don’t understand why this question was directed to me? Moreover, at the moment it is not clear where the listing will be and whether it will be at all!

It became a regular practice when projects postpone listing of their tokens. They are waiting for a better market conditions. When the market will start to raise they will start the listing.

I've heard this so many times and from a lot of projects! At the moment, bitcoin is trading at almost 10,000 dollars, in my opinion, an excellent market situation.
raoulbtc

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 08:12:22 PM

I guess I can’t)) I don’t understand why this question was directed to me? Moreover, at the moment it is not clear where the listing will be and whether it will be at all!

It became a regular practice when projects postpone listing of their tokens. They are waiting for a better market conditions. When the market will start to raise they will start the listing.

I've heard this so many times and from a lot of projects! At the moment, bitcoin is trading at almost 10,000 dollars, in my opinion, an excellent market situation.

Yes, now cryptocurrency market start to raise. But the question is how long cryptocurrency market will raise.
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:13:59 AM

Yes, now cryptocurrency market start to raise. But the question is how long cryptocurrency market will raise.

The time of listing is very important but it is important only if cryptocurrency market will start to grow stable. The growth of the market will help the coin to develop and increase the community of the coin.
SkyHeT

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 05:15:48 PM

The time of listing is very important but it is important only if cryptocurrency market will start to grow stable. The growth of the market will help the coin to develop and increase the community of the coin.

I do not think that it is a good idea to wait a good time for listing, because every day a lot of new coins appear and competition in future will increase.
Lite_bro

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 05:30:05 AM

I do not think that it is a good idea to wait a good time for listing, because every day a lot of new coins appear and competition in future will increase.

I completely agree with you! It is necessary to act now, there is no need to postpone anything. Any cryptocurrency or token is an asset and must be traded!
Sillla1996

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 05:51:09 AM

I completely agree with you! It is necessary to act now, there is no need to postpone anything. Any cryptocurrency or token is an asset and must be traded!

I see now Bitcoin costs 10200$. If price will continue to grow cryptocurrency will become very popular and a lot of new coin will appear.
pcare2019

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 06:08:32 AM

I see now Bitcoin costs 10200$. If price will continue to grow cryptocurrency will become very popular and a lot of new coin will appear.

Now the price of Bitcoin is 10950$ and it continue to grow. I think it is very good time for listing and it is not good idea to wait because during this time a lot of new coins will appear and competition only increase.
Lite_bro

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 10:28:27 AM

Now the price of Bitcoin is 10950$ and it continue to grow. I think it is very good time for listing and it is not good idea to wait because during this time a lot of new coins will appear and competition only increase.

Of course it's time, the market is unpredictable and you shouldn't expect that it will grow and be stable for a long time! These are cryptocurrencies and they are just interesting to most traders because of their volatility.
raoulbtc

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 02:47:04 PM

Of course it's time, the market is unpredictable and you shouldn't expect that it will grow and be stable for a long time! These are cryptocurrencies and they are just interesting to most traders because of their volatility.

For coin with PoS mining it is very important that the price of the coin will grow in future. Coin holders must be sure that the coin in staking will grow.
Lite_bro

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 08:10:57 PM

For coin with PoS mining it is very important that the price of the coin will grow in future. Coin holders must be sure that the coin in staking will grow.

I already wrote above that it doesn't matter what kind of mining a coin has, miners and coin holders will always want the maximum value.
Sillla1996

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 05:41:42 AM

I already wrote above that it doesn't matter what kind of mining a coin has, miners and coin holders will always want the maximum value.

I do not agree with you. In PoW mining you can sell all mined coins when you want and you do not need to have a coin to stake for mining. In PoS mining you must hold coins for staking to mine. The more coins you have for staking the more coins you mine. If price of coins falls it is not profitable to you to mine.
kryptoqueen777

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 02:30:10 PM

I do not agree with you. In PoW mining you can sell all mined coins when you want and you do not need to have a coin to stake for mining. In PoS mining you must hold coins for staking to mine. The more coins you have for staking the more coins you mine. If price of coins falls it is not profitable to you to mine.

Now it is a good time for listing. Is there any information about when do you plan to start listing and on what exchange?
Lite_bro

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 03:30:55 PM

Okay)) But in PoW mining, you need to buy expensive mining equipment and if the price of a coin falls, then you cannot even get your money back. So the situation is exactly the same.
kryptoqueen777

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 03:31:10 PM

Okay)) But in PoW mining, you need to buy expensive mining equipment and if the price of a coin falls, then you cannot even get your money back. So the situation is exactly the same.

In PoW mining usually using this equipment you can mine different coins in PoS mining you can mine only that coins that you hold.
kagami_

MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 06:27:50 PM

In PoW mining usually using this equipment you can mine different coins in PoS mining you can mine only that coins that you hold.

Now cryptocurrency market start to raise. So I think that the projects with PoS coins will be successful.
Sillla1996

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 04:51:57 PM

Now cryptocurrency market start to raise. So I think that the projects with PoS coins will be successful.

I think that now is a good time for listing. But a lot of depends from a choice of exchange. Exchange must have a good liquidity.
ewasegun11

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 06:24:16 PM

I think that now is a good time for listing. But a lot of depends from a choice of exchange. Exchange must have a good liquidity.

Without listing it will be impossible to attract users to the ecosystem of the coin and attract new miners.
Lite_bro

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 07:31:51 PM

The cryptocurrency market is really starting to grow, and most importantly, I believe that there will be a new information noise around cryptocurrencies! This means that a lot of new interested users will appear. So all good and worthy projects will have a chance to develop.
SkyHeT

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 04:58:41 AM

The cryptocurrency market is really starting to grow, and most importantly, I believe that there will be a new information noise around cryptocurrencies! This means that a lot of new interested users will appear. So all good and worthy projects will have a chance to develop.

If cryptocurrency market will continue to raise investors will become more optimistic because they will see the future profit and it will be more simple to survive the coin with PoS mining.
Lite_bro

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 07:16:41 AM

If cryptocurrency market will continue to raise investors will become more optimistic because they will see the future profit and it will be more simple to survive the coin with PoS mining.

I would say that the growth of bitcoin attracted many new users who will certainly start buying new coins as well. In general, we have already seen such a development of events in 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: