Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UniChain - The 4th Generation Blockchain Made For The Smart Society 5.0  (Read 1463 times)
SkyHeT

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 10:10:42 AM

I would say that the growth of bitcoin attracted many new users who will certainly start buying new coins as well. In general, we have already seen such a development of events in 2017.

Some coins are growing even more active that bitcoin, that is why many investors prefer to buy different coins not only Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raoulbtc

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 06:29:50 PM

I would say that the growth of bitcoin attracted many new users who will certainly start buying new coins as well. In general, we have already seen such a development of events in 2017.

Some coins are growing even more active that bitcoin, that is why many investors prefer to buy different coins not only Bitcoin.

The raise of the market does not guarantee that the price of the token will grow. It is very important to develop a project.
raoulbtc

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:16:05 AM

I agree with you, but the growth of bitcoin attracts new people, which is very good for the entire market as a whole.

New people very often make mistakes and lose their money because they do not have experience and knowlage.
Sillla1996

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 05:18:56 PM

New people very often make mistakes and lose their money because they do not have experience and knowlage.

If cryptocurrency market will raise, cryptocurrency will become more popular and a lot of newbies will come to the industry.
Lite_bro

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 06:42:24 AM

In the starting post I read that the project was recruiting a team! I wonder if you have already recruited the full roster or not, and when will the team members be known?
Sillla1996

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 10:25:31 AM

In the starting post I read that the project was recruiting a team! I wonder if you have already recruited the full roster or not, and when will the team members be known?

Team is very important part of every project because only from the team depends how all ideas of the project will be realized.
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 05:18:23 AM

Team is very important part of every project because only from the team depends how all ideas of the project will be realized.

That is why it is so important to check the development of the project and check the news of the project to see the work of the team.

Now listing is an important part of development of the project. Without listing on exchanges miners would not support the coin.
Lite_bro

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 02:48:51 PM

That is why it is so important to check the development of the project and check the news of the project to see the work of the team.

Now listing is an important part of development of the project. Without listing on exchanges miners would not support the coin.
Listing is already the next stage, but initially it would be nice to get acquainted with those who create this project and what kind of work experience these people have!
kryptoqueen777

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 07:47:04 PM

Listing is already the next stage, but initially it would be nice to get acquainted with those who create this project and what kind of work experience these people have!

Very often listing becomes the first and the most important stage of the development of the ecosystem of the project.
Sillla1996

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:03:45 AM

Very often listing becomes the first and the most important stage of the development of the ecosystem of the project.

It is very important that price of the coins would grow for PoS mining. For this perpose it is important to create demand in the coin.
Lite_bro

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 09:25:12 AM

)) Please explain to me how the listing relates to the development of the ecosystem of the project itself? Name me at least one well-known project that started with this?
Sillla1996

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:09:18 PM

)) Please explain to me how the listing relates to the development of the ecosystem of the project itself? Name me at least one well-known project that started with this?

Now all the projects start listing after IEO. Miners will not mine the coin without listing.
kryptoqueen777

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 06:19:50 AM

There is no information about UniChain on https://coinmarketcap.com/. So my question is when will be listing?
JoeyBertschler

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2020, 10:45:14 AM

Note: Tried to answer everyone who might have missed a response from the first page until now (6 pages). Feel free to repeat our question, tag or DM us if we missed anything.

There is no information about UniChain on https://coinmarketcap.com/. So my question is when will be listing?

Q4+, coinmarketcap listing asap

I agree with you, but the growth of bitcoin attracts new people, which is very good for the entire market as a whole.

In investing in general, money is virtually always lost due to greed. You can paper trade, risk very small amounts of funds, work without leverage and so forth. The same applies to crypto. More so even as thanks to the fractionalization of coins and tokens you can technically buy 0,00000...0001 units.

I already wrote above that it doesn't matter what kind of mining a coin has, miners and coin holders will always want the maximum value.

I do not agree with you. In PoW mining you can sell all mined coins when you want and you do not need to have a coin to stake for mining. In PoS mining you must hold coins for staking to mine. The more coins you have for staking the more coins you mine. If price of coins falls it is not profitable to you to mine.

A low price can make any coin unprofitable.

In DPoS mining to start mining first it is necessary to buy tokens to stake and only after that stake tokens to get profit from mining. And how you will sell mined tokens if there is no listing on the exchanges?

Is there any information about when UniChain is planning to start listing on exchanges?

First exchanges from Q4 2020 onwards. So soon. Several planned - eventually also Binance though the difficulty of that is known.

I understand that perfectly. I meant that it doesn't matter what kind of mining! It is always important that a coin is traded and has a reasonable price.

Many projects are waiting for a better market conditions that price of the tokens will grow and do not hurry with the listing.

One can wait for this for a very long time and cannot wait like that. I've noticed a tendency for users to react badly to projects that stop and just wait for something!

One may argue it's the lack of communication and transparency especially from a technological standpoint.

In general, I got acquainted with this project, while everything looks very not even bad. So I will definitely follow this topic and development!

It is very important that project will develop in future. Very often after the end of iEO projects stops to develop and the price of the tokens falls. Do you plan to conduct IEO here?

I did not find any information that UniChain will plan to conduct IEO in future. There is not many infortation about your token? How many tokens was issued and for what perpose tokens will be used?

From the initial post: Total UNW supply (fixed): 1.000.000.000 (In words: one billion).
Allocation plan:
https://i.imgur.com/MImxHOX.png
Note: The vast majority of the resulting funds will be allocated on a vote system (nodes)

In general, I got acquainted with this project, while everything looks very not even bad. So I will definitely follow this topic and development!

It is very important that project will develop in future. Very often after the end of iEO projects stops to develop and the price of the tokens falls. Do you plan to conduct IEO here?

A sad reality. In 2017 as much as 80% of projects were straight up scams. Huge losses. Terrible for Blockchain development. We plan to do IEOs soon - but we will fashion them in a more continous-growth kind of style.

We want to fund upgrades and stress test our systems, not create a get-rich-quick spiel. There is the issues with whales though.

Thank you, however, for checking the product, product quality is more important than its creator

In good project evething must be good - product, team. Only a good and experience team can create a good product. And I agree that product can show how experience is a team.

I checked the site it is very good, also there is a Whitepaper where everybody can check the details, company is oficialy registered. I will check the development of the project in future because I think that it is interesting.

Thank you vtanwar001. Feel free to ask anything you may want to know.

I did not find any information about team on the site on at the first page of the topic. Can you give any links in social networks of team members that I can check the team?

https://accounts.uniworld.io/public/docs/uniworld-overview-2020.pdf

Thank you for information. Acording provided link there is an information about the team of the project but no links. But user asked about links to social networks to check the team.

Most key team members can be found rather easily. For example Mr. Ginza's (CEO) and my LinkedIn (Joey Bertschler) are but one easy search away.
That being said, our information, socials and links will be put and shared wherever we can. We also have various emails and contact forms to which we respond quickly.

I agree with you but when there are links to social networks of the team there is more trust to the team members especially when social networks have a long history and are very active.

The problem of crypto startups is that investors do not trust them because it was a lot of scams among cryptocurrency projects. Even links in social network do not help you if you lost mony in crypto startup.

The experience of 2017 have shown that it is necessary to check all the information about cryptocurrency project including the social links of the team and other information about team members.

Thank you, however, for checking the product, product quality is more important than its creator

I very much agree that checking a team and the products quality are important. I would go as far as to say absolutely essential. This applies not just to ICOs but investing in general.
Lite_bro

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 05:53:37 PM

Note: Tried to answer everyone who might have missed a response from the first page until now (6 pages). Feel free to repeat our question, tag or DM us if we missed anything.

In investing in general, money is virtually always lost due to greed. You can paper trade, risk very small amounts of funds, work without leverage and so forth. The same applies to crypto. More so even as thanks to the fractionalization of coins and tokens you can technically buy 0,00000...0001 units.

I already wrote above that it doesn't matter what kind of mining a coin has, miners and coin holders will always want the maximum value.

I do not agree with you. In PoW mining you can sell all mined coins when you want and you do not need to have a coin to stake for mining. In PoS mining you must hold coins for staking to mine. The more coins you have for staking the more coins you mine. If price of coins falls it is not profitable to you to mine.

A low price can make any coin unprofitable.

In DPoS mining to start mining first it is necessary to buy tokens to stake and only after that stake tokens to get profit from mining. And how you will sell mined tokens if there is no listing on the exchanges?

Is there any information about when UniChain is planning to start listing on exchanges?

First exchanges from Q4 2020 onwards. So soon. Several planned - eventually also Binance though the difficulty of that is known.

I understand that perfectly. I meant that it doesn't matter what kind of mining! It is always important that a coin is traded and has a reasonable price.

Many projects are waiting for a better market conditions that price of the tokens will grow and do not hurry with the listing.

One can wait for this for a very long time and cannot wait like that. I've noticed a tendency for users to react badly to projects that stop and just wait for something!

One may argue it's the lack of communication and transparency especially from a technological standpoint.

I did not find any information that UniChain will plan to conduct IEO in future. There is not many infortation about your token? How many tokens was issued and for what perpose tokens will be used?

From the initial post: Total UNW supply (fixed): 1.000.000.000 (In words: one billion).
Allocation plan:
https://i.imgur.com/MImxHOX.png
Note: The vast majority of the resulting funds will be allocated on a vote system (nodes)

A sad reality. In 2017 as much as 80% of projects were straight up scams. Huge losses. Terrible for Blockchain development. We plan to do IEOs soon - but we will fashion them in a more continous-growth kind of style.

We want to fund upgrades and stress test our systems, not create a get-rich-quick spiel. There is the issues with whales though.

In good project evething must be good - product, team. Only a good and experience team can create a good product. And I agree that product can show how experience is a team.

I checked the site it is very good, also there is a Whitepaper where everybody can check the details, company is oficialy registered. I will check the development of the project in future because I think that it is interesting.

Thank you vtanwar001. Feel free to ask anything you may want to know.

I did not find any information about team on the site on at the first page of the topic. Can you give any links in social networks of team members that I can check the team?

https://accounts.uniworld.io/public/docs/uniworld-overview-2020.pdf

Thank you for information. Acording provided link there is an information about the team of the project but no links. But user asked about links to social networks to check the team.

Most key team members can be found rather easily. For example Mr. Ginza's (CEO) and my LinkedIn (Joey Bertschler) are but one easy search away.
That being said, our information, socials and links will be put and shared wherever we can. We also have various emails and contact forms to which we respond quickly.

I agree with you but when there are links to social networks of the team there is more trust to the team members especially when social networks have a long history and are very active.

The problem of crypto startups is that investors do not trust them because it was a lot of scams among cryptocurrency projects. Even links in social network do not help you if you lost mony in crypto startup.

The experience of 2017 have shown that it is necessary to check all the information about cryptocurrency project including the social links of the team and other information about team members.

I very much agree that checking a team and the products quality are important. I would go as far as to say absolutely essential. This applies not just to ICOs but investing in general.

Thank you for such detailed answers to most of the questions! Now there is more general information, I think it will be interesting to most users.
kryptoqueen777

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 08:51:35 PM

Thank you for the answers and it is realy very good that you plan the listing as soon as possible because listing is very important for every coin and token.
SkyHeT

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 08:25:22 AM

Thank you for the answers and it is realy very good that you plan the listing as soon as possible because listing is very important for every coin and token.

Hope soon we will see listing on exchanges. On what exchanges do you plan to have a listing first?
Lite_bro

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 05:18:10 PM

Hope soon we will see listing on exchanges. On what exchanges do you plan to have a listing first?
I do not think that you will be given such a specific answer ... usually such information has not been disclosed in the past.
raoulbtc

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:33:17 AM

I do not think that you will be given such a specific answer ... usually such information has not been disclosed in the past.

Very often cryptocurrency projects do not fulfill their obligations that is why investors do not believe in promises.
kagami_

MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2020, 06:49:08 PM

Very often cryptocurrency projects do not fulfill their obligations that is why investors do not believe in promises.

Hope  UniChain will fulfill all promises and soon we will see the listing of the coin on big exchanges. Because listing is very important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: