Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Organised crime  (Read 4112 times)
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 02:46:41 PM

Crimes involving the use of bitcoin has been going on for years and it has been the medium on how those who commit felonies keep their anonymosity. We can't blame for being like that neither consider ourselves criminals for owning such. The crime you commit defines what rules against the law you have done and those things are the ones that can get you in jail. There's nothing wrong for not caring about those kind of criminal acts because there are too many already and mostly the powerful people in the world are behind those.
Yeah, I don’t think there is anything to be ashamed about as you have said because a crime that is committed with bitcoin still has nothing to do with bitcoin. When people commits a crime they should be held accountable for the crime that they have committed, and we shouldn’t blame it on bitcoin and neglect the evil and stupid people who have committed the crime.

It’s really annoying for me whenever I see people saying that bitcoin is bad, just because they saw it being used for a bad purpose, I am not happy about it. Sometimes we leave to pursue those who commits the crime and only focus on putting the blame on bitcoin and labeling it as bad. It’s high time that those who commits such crimes are traced, caught and punished.
every development, of course there will be loopholes that are used to do bad things, I think that is something that naturally happens, I mean why don't we look for solutions to cover these gaps, like bitcoin which is the latest innovation. I think looking for the person who did the bad thing and then punishing him is something fair

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: