Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain solution for Pension system of Primary school teachers of Bangladesh  (Read 481 times)
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 08:04:34 AM

It's all about using blockchaim technology for "pension system". They actually proposing it for  good reason. And this is also good to influence other to use such blockchain for convenient and fast systematic approach that others may want to try and use.

“We believe blockchain will increase confidence in the e-pension system by ensuring that payouts are based on accurate and authentic information,” said BCC’s executive director, Parthapratim Deb.

See? Governments wanted to integrate a fair and honest system with accuracy for the sake of teachers. They wanted to use some modern technology like blockchain system to fix some issues like inaccurate payouts and infos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 09:38:13 AM

I already knew about them engaging in the legalization of cryptocurrency and blockchain into their country.

Bangladesh government's transparency is really what its people need so that they can achieve quality regulation of cryptocurrency in their economy.

Most of the countries do really need to engage with this new kind of technology to achieve much faster development. Security and transparency should be the aim of the government so that verification will be implemented and normalized once they access some third-parties. This is the first step for modernization in Bangladesh if they regulate it properly.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 01:19:52 PM

I already knew about them engaging in the legalization of cryptocurrency and blockchain into their country.
Where did you see Bangladesh to be engaging with legalization of cryptocurrency? I see negativity around crypto everywhere. Within last couple of weeks, I have watched almost all the reports on cryptocurrency in my local and I see none has positivity. Most of the people from the authority shit talk about crypto and point money laundering will be increased if we allow crypto.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 02:45:57 PM

Ah, it is always so refreshing to hear any kind of good news that are related to the crypto currency industry. This year has really been heavy for a lot of us with all those calamities happening around the world plus the corona virus pandemic. Just wanna express how happy I am every time I see some good news here because it benefits my bags as well if good things continue happening for this industry. I hope that because of good news like this one, people who are wary of bitcoins or any other coins in this industry would start to open their minds for the innovation that this industry can offer to the world.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2020, 02:56:37 PM

This is really good news, I hope that the government in my country can do the same thing, namely using blockchains for various government sectors because this will really help the government and will also make better security, especially minimizing manipulation and also acts of corruption

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: