Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to lead a normal life again?  (Read 1004 times)
Necez

Activity: 66
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 07:40:17 AM

once we get the vaccine don't expect life to return to normal. I hope I'm wrong.

Effective vaccines need at least 5 years of testing to be considered safe. I would never take a rushed vaccine. If we get a vaccine next year then it will be very suspicious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 06:26:29 PM

once we get the vaccine don't expect life to return to normal. I hope I'm wrong.

Effective vaccines need at least 5 years of testing to be considered safe. I would never take a rushed vaccine. If we get a vaccine next year then it will be very suspicious.

The "pandemic" is hyped up in order to usher in a new global economic health and security program that has been devised already behind closed doors by mainly unelected thinktanks and and civil/public servants under the steering arm of very powerful individuals who select suitable people for key positions in governments around the world who will be useful for the implementation of their program.If the sheople don't accept the "new normal" a mutated version 2 of the virus with a higher kill rate will come along to convince the nay sayers.Unfortunately the conspiracy is so large it is literally "unbelievable". Many previously unthinkable changes to peoples lives,lifestyles and liberties being rolled out until there is considerable pushback by which time major ground will have been made anyway.....until the next push.Step by step Smiley

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 06:32:23 PM

I don't think it will be quick, but life will return to normal in the next couple years. A vaccine might take a while to produce, and even when it does the rollout is going to take months, if not years. It might even end up like the winter flu vaccine - where a new one is created to target the most deadly strains each year. Lots of people in "western" countries don't think about it, but large parts of Asia commonly wear masks - either because of previous epidemics like SARS or simply to defend against pollution. As previous pandemics have shown, and I'm not condoning the mentality, eventually there will be a form of herd immunity that takes over - but we need to protect the vulnerable until that happens.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Necez

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 09:26:11 PM

The "pandemic" is hyped up in order to usher in a new global economic health and security program that has been devised already behind closed doors by mainly unelected thinktanks and and civil/public servants under the steering arm of very powerful individuals who select suitable people for key positions in governments around the world who will be useful for the implementation of their program.If the sheople don't accept the "new normal" a mutated version 2 of the virus with a higher kill rate will come along to convince the nay sayers.Unfortunately the conspiracy is so large it is literally "unbelievable". Many previously unthinkable changes to peoples lives,lifestyles and liberties being rolled out until there is considerable pushback by which time major ground will have been made anyway.....until the next push.Step by step Smiley

I agree with most of what you said, but you confused me with this part about new mutated virus with a higher kill rate. Do you think they would go that far for their agenda? Seems like its too much.
hornetsnest

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 05:34:44 PM

I agree with most of what you said, but you confused me with this part about new mutated virus with a higher kill rate. Do you think they would go that far for their agenda? Seems like its too much.

Either the goats and sheep accept the new coming order where you are categorized,itemized,aggregated and correlated or there will be war on those who don't.Powerful people who say these things behind closed doors among themselves are capable of a whole lot worse than a virus that culls less than winter influenza.Sociopaths and psychopaths along with minions of useful idiots plot and scheme day and night tirelessly to bring about an order even they don't understand the real reason why as they are but a cog in a large gearing mechanism that ensures that useful ideas among segregated useful idiots are only a means to an end where control of a whole system is dominated by a very few individuals and perhaps one day by one alone.The conspiracy is literally biblical in its scale.

Disclaimer : All posts are for entertainment purposes from a homeless person with no assets or liabilities and no political affiliations Cool

My biggest concern is all the people who do not live in our city. Those we lost on the way. Those who decided that it became too much, all this technology. Those who felt obsolete and useless when robots and AI took over big parts of our jobs. Those who got upset with the political system and turned against it. They live different kind of lives outside of the city. Some have formed little self-supplying communities. Others just stayed in the empty and abandoned houses in small 19th century villages.

Once in awhile I get annoyed about the fact that I have no real privacy. No where I can go and not be registered. I know that, somewhere, everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me.

All in all, it is a good life. Much better than the path we were on, where it became so clear that we could not continue with the same model of growth. We had all these terrible things happening: lifestyle diseases, climate change, the refugee crisis, environmental degradation, completely congested cities, water pollution, air pollution, social unrest and unemployment. We lost way too many people before we realised that we could do things differently.

~https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ida_Auken

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
satsmainman

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 12:18:12 PM

The world has frankly fallen into a messy situation, but hopefully and with the support of God, humanity shall overcome this challenge. Its a matter of time, the world shall smile again and return to the normal life Smiley
hornetsnest

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 02:38:30 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2020, 02:58:02 PM by hornetsnest

The world has frankly fallen into a messy situation, but hopefully and with the support of God, humanity shall overcome this challenge. Its a matter of time, the world shall smile again and return to the normal life Smiley

They won't allow it to return to near normal until they get their way.Vaccines and Covid passports with registration access to events,public buildings,restaurants,hotels etc etc.The sensor technologies for  handsets and all other devices including cars,appliances using IoT and AI using a cloud based data access grid meshed to central points is ready to roll and it will only be a matter of time before the Covid pretext convinces business and community leaders and the goats and sheep to comply through application and use acceptance.Many businesses will have a registration system of track and trace which will eventually be everywhere along your streets,parks,rural areas through the use of both active and passive data capture to form full spectrum real time access surveillance eventually,once the general populations acceptance of the main components are assured and can then be updated and extended step by step as new applications come onstream ....for your safety Smiley

VortecxZ

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 06:05:22 AM

To be honest, at this point in time all the activities I usually do are hampered, there is even something I can't do anymore, sad about the situation caused by the Covid-19 virus, it really has a bad impact   Sad  Cry
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 08:12:46 PM

To be honest, at this point in time all the activities I usually do are hampered, there is even something I can't do anymore, sad about the situation caused by the Covid-19 virus, it really has a bad impact   Sad  Cry
It has a bad impact for most of the activities that we do.

But cheer up.

Many vaccines are already in the third clinical phase trial and it's about to be announced soon that some of them are working and effective.

And what's more important, safe to use.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:06:07 PM

Many vaccines are already in the third clinical phase trial and it's about to be announced soon that some of them are working and effective.
I think until there's no vaccine were release to use by public, we cant get over to this virus.

It cant go away on its own specially many people are not following the health protocols.

This means we cant lead a normal life again unless the virus are totally gone.

Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 04:12:49 AM

I don't think there is any doubt that the virus needs adequate vaccines to fully control it but the vaccines will not work properly after 5 years don't get me wrong because the vaccine is the only virus that can reduce the spread of the virus. While maintaining the social distance the effect of the virus is decreasing but it is appearing anew all people will depend on the vaccine.
boyptc

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 05:42:24 AM

I think until there's no vaccine were release to use by public, we cant get over to this virus.

It cant go away on its own specially many people are not following the health protocols.

This means we cant lead a normal life again unless the virus are totally gone.
We can get over even if the vaccine is still in development but we do have to embrace the new normal.

While waiting for it to come, we have to adjust. As I'm saying, those vaccines are already in the final phase and it's only a matter of time then they are ready for mass production.

I'm looking forward to it and keep thinking positively.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 444

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 05:56:27 AM

there is no wrong in taking the rushed vaccine and if its not effective then wait for that 5 years .
and besides we have no choice now but to accept what government can offer,because surely this is health safe and they will not allow vaccine that will bring problem.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
hornetsnest

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 09:05:05 PM

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 10:22:47 PM

What's the difference? A normal life is simply a prolonged death.

If you die of old age, you simply die of not being able to function well enough to stay alive any longer. You might die later today by being in a car accident. You could come down with cancer, and only have a couple of months to live.

If you really want to lead a normal life, have at it. The alternative is to come to faith in God's forgiveness through Jesus, so that you live forever. When you have faith in Jesus-God, death is simply a transition to new forever-life.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
hornetsnest

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 10:13:44 PM

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 11:21:31 PM

Is it possible to lead a normal life again?

You mean like, get old and die, except if ISIS chops your head off first?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 12:06:02 AM

Still can't lead a Normal life due to this Epidemics.
The whole world is still covered by Covid-19.
 Don't know When the world would able to recover from this Epidemics?!  Cry
Of course but it will take time,guts and perseverance for us to cope for what had happen and make a new plan for tomorrow.
Lets all admit that Life changes since the pandemic comes but we can live normal again depend on the standards that we will put on this.
Actually in some country they are already living normal specially China in which the hearsay where the Virus originally come from.

boyptc

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 06:51:04 PM

Going back to this thread. We have now the vaccine, this will lead to normal life again.

--> https://www.wsj.com/articles/pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-95-effective-in-final-results-company-to-seek-approval-within-days-11605699996

--> https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/18/pfizer-biontech-covid19-vaccine-fda-data/

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kavabanga07

Activity: 143
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 09:33:34 PM

Guys spotted airbnb stock page today on tv... Is airbnb goind to ipo? is there an exact date? never bought stox, wanna try
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: