Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the great quote pyramid thread!  (Read 4919 times)
Vicente

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2011, 03:41:32 PM

"IT STOOD FOR BUTTS LOL HE SOLD BUTTS AND THAT WAS HIS BUTTS CREDIT CARD, TO BUY BUTTS"
My favorite quote from the "Continue the story..." Thread.
Dude.. Way to fucking KILL the pyramid
let's make a pyramid... just keep quoting the person before you

I'll play. Now you consider posting in my Totally Off-Topic thread and pledging to the Bitcoin100.

The c-c-c-combobreaker is gonna be so huge.
It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

You'd know, motherfucker.

Do you actually have to add to the tread, or can you just quote the person above you without saying anything?
You have to say something. To do otherwise will get you fucked over by the mods.
@Phinnaeus Gage: Nice trick Smiley
Whatta jerk

Oh, I forgot to ask, are we allowed to add a second post, or is this supposed to be just one step per person?

just one step, up the pyramid, LOL HAY, Lets put a bounty for whoever get's the 100th "brick" in the pyramid

about time we started this shenanigan again
Has this been done before?

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

If I did it right, the coded box is no longer part of this thread. Carry on!

Trying to get my post outside of the nested quotes. Hope this post did it.

There is a "preview feature" to see if things look right ...

SOB! As many times as I've used that feature, I forgot to do so for that post. My mind went into pick and poke mode.

Fake Edit: Just previewed, and it's the most beautiful pyramid I've ever seen. I'm...I'm...I'm lost for words.

It is kinda amazing how big the quote pyramid grows in just a few hours!

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
November 23, 2011, 08:22:19 PM

"IT STOOD FOR BUTTS LOL HE SOLD BUTTS AND THAT WAS HIS BUTTS CREDIT CARD, TO BUY BUTTS"

I'll play. Now you consider posting in my Totally Off-Topic thread and pledging to the Bitcoin100.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Do you actually have to add to the tread, or can you just quote the person above you without saying anything?
You have to say something. To do otherwise will get you fucked over by the mods.
Whatta jerk

Oh, I forgot to ask, are we allowed to add a second post, or is this supposed to be just one step per person?

just one step, up the pyramid, LOL HAY, Lets put a bounty for whoever get's the 100th "brick" in the pyramid

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

SOB! As many times as I've used that feature, I forgot to do so for that post. My mind went into pick and poke mode.

Fake Edit: Just previewed, and it's the most beautiful pyramid I've ever seen. I'm...I'm...I'm lost for words.

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Something about this thread is causing my phone to lag when viewing this thread. It almost brings it to a halt.

EDIT: I think I have narrowed down the part of the thread causing the problem and have attached it below. Cheers.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Ean

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2011, 08:53:40 PM

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Something about this thread is causing my phone to lag when viewing this thread. It almost brings it to a halt.

EDIT: I think I have narrowed down the part of the thread causing the problem and have attached it below. Cheers.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

Quote from: Douglas Adams
The World Wide Web is the only thing I know of whose shortened form takes three times longer to say than what it's short for
BTCurious

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

View Profile
November 23, 2011, 10:42:31 PM

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.
And now we have doubled our pyramid! Now turn it sideways and you have a set of boobs Smiley
If think you may need to review a biology textbook…

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2011, 11:04:14 PM

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.
And now we have doubled our pyramid! Now turn it sideways and you have a set of boobs Smiley

Guys, I'm experiencing that latency issue again on my mobile device and I had thought previously that I had pinpointed the cause, but it seems I was wrong. I am starting to think the following quotations contain the data that is in fact causing the latency.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

Notice the bolded area. I think this is the part causing the majority of the latency.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

It's either that or it's the bolded section in this quote instead:

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
November 23, 2011, 11:06:55 PM

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

Guys, I'm experiencing that latency issue again on my mobile device and I had thought previously that I had pinpointed the cause, but it seems I was wrong. I am starting to think the following quotations contain the data that is in fact causing the latency.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

Notice the bolded area. I think this is the part causing the majority of the latency.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

Seems we're starting something like a blockchain here... We might as well begin to include hashes of the previous posts to make it secure Wink

bdb91592c86805fcd77132cebfb1a0f898d7ea1d503d663e5d1c5a23b2752a1b

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 24, 2011, 01:10:15 AM

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

Seems we're starting something like a blockchain here... We might as well begin to include hashes of the previous posts to make it secure Wink

Lol yeah, Lets also start posting addresses in the chain, All chains need addresses AND HOLY HELL THIS THING IS GETTING BIG
 1ULTJLGhDZ3jVNyVvDRz1bgaLHZK9abow

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
November 24, 2011, 06:36:22 PM

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

[/quote]
Nice.
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Lol yeah, Lets also start posting addresses in the chain, All chains need addresses AND HOLY HELL THIS THING IS GETTING BIG
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

trollface!

(BFL)^2 < 0
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 24, 2011, 06:41:42 PM

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

Quit complaining about lag on your Mobile's browser, You also wrecked the pyramid, Please kill your post

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Sannyasi (OP)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2011, 12:22:22 AM

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Fixed! Wish this was a real pyrmid scheme- the guy at the top always gets all the cake....

1DxP5iL6hN5Gd3cwmDz9uFSntW8ALBQaGK

http://gamerkeys.net/common/home.htm <- the best place to get games!

my portfoio: http://windowsofamind.com
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 27, 2011, 03:45:28 AM

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Fixed! Wish this was a real pyrmid scheme- the guy at the top always gets all the cake....

Oh look! Someone fixed the pyramid!

Ean

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2011, 11:12:25 AM

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Should we try to make a sphinx?

Quote from: Douglas Adams
The World Wide Web is the only thing I know of whose shortened form takes three times longer to say than what it's short for
Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2011, 11:36:10 AM

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

You should have just done this:
Code:
Lol im gonna stick a white bar in the pyramid
Code:
Code:
Code:

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

What did one baby pyramid say to the other baby pyramid?

How's your Mummy?

dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 27, 2011, 04:06:27 PM

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Nice.

Quit complaining about lag on your Mobile's browser, You also wrecked the pyramid, Please kill your post
I prefer the unfixed version.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

You should have just done this:
Code:
Lol im gonna stick a white bar in the pyramid
Code:
Code:
Code:

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

What did one baby pyramid say to the other baby pyramid?

How's your Mummy?
Though this fixed version is fine too.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 27, 2011, 07:05:57 PM

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

I think we should stick to a pyramid for now, Alot of people are screwing up the pyramid, And it's so simple to not mess up,
Lets make the Great Quote Art Thread after we get a satisfactory pyramid, One step at a time guys...

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
November 28, 2011, 02:43:47 AM

DONE.

Thread closed due to lack of patience.

Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2011, 02:53:37 AM

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

I think we should stick to a pyramid for now, Alot of people are screwing up the pyramid, And it's so simple to not mess up,
Lets make the Great Quote Art Thread after we get a satisfactory pyramid, One step at a time guys...

DONE.

Thread closed due to lack of patience.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
November 28, 2011, 02:55:34 AM

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Eveofwar

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2011, 02:57:43 AM

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Off topic crew never sleeps...
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 28, 2011, 03:41:29 AM

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Off topic crew never sleeps...

I'm in South Korea. It's only 12noon here.
Such glorious positioning of an the upper most brick!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: