Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AutoBuy ★ BTC / PayPal Exchange ★ 15%  (Read 153 times)
skier1 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 02:09:29 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2020, 08:25:40 PM by skier1

Selling BTC at 15% + $5
Buying BTC at 1:1

I only accept payments through PayPal & Bitcoin.

If you want to buy/sell bitcoin, join the discord and open a ticket!
Discord: https://discord.gg/zKKvrkG

A bitcointalk account is not required.

Vouches can be found in the #vouches channel in my discord server or below this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AntonWealth22

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 04:16:34 PM

Vouch Smiley
Boombl4

Activity: 178
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 05:28:55 PM

Mhm, fake vouches can be found in your own channel where you can create multiply fake accounts to vouch for yourself Cheesy
That's not how the things working here mate Cheesy
People are not born yesterday...
Are you willing to use official bitcointalk escrow?
skier1 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 05:34:07 PM

Mhm, fake vouches can be found in your own channel where you can create multiply fake accounts to vouch for yourself Cheesy
That's not how the things working here mate Cheesy
People are not born yesterday...
Are you willing to use official bitcointalk escrow?
Hey, if you want I can show evidence of past deals aswell as show my vouches on other forums. You can DM the people in the vouches channel yourself and ask them, you can quite clearly tell that none of them are "fake" accounts. If you have any other questions, let me know! Smiley
Boombl4

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 05:36:53 PM

Hey, if you want I can show evidence of past deals aswell as show my vouches on other forums. You can DM the people in the vouches channel yourself and ask them, you can quite clearly tell that none of them are "fake" accounts. If you have any other questions, let me know! Smiley
Regards on your "evidences" and  "vouches" from anywhere else but consider this is bitcointalk, your feedback from anywhere else means nothing here and it proves nothing.
You can't claim anything off-site to be valid and legit here.
I had one question and you skip/ignore it not that cleaver.
Still on the question: Are you willing to use official bitcointalk escrow?

* Actually that was my only question from my previous and current post.
skier1 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 05:49:37 PM

Regards on your "evidences" and  "vouches" from anywhere else but consider this is bitcointalk, your feedback from anywhere else means nothing here and it proves nothing.

Aha alright, I don't really know how bitcointalk escrow works since im new here but I guess I could try it out. I have a custom developed bot on my discord which helps prevent scams on my side and helps me record my transactions etc which is why I prefer to do deals there, I also have reputable exchangers who sell bitcoin there with me which is why I was directing people there. I could try it out with large deals but its probably better if smaller deals are done on the discord server.

My vouches legitimacy can be determined by my customers Smiley
Boombl4

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 06:22:09 PM

Aha alright, I don't really know how bitcointalk escrow works since im new here but I guess I could try it out. I have a custom developed bot on my discord which helps prevent scams on my side and helps me record my transactions etc which is why I prefer to do deals there, I also have reputable exchangers who sell bitcoin there with me which is why I was directing people there. I could try it out with large deals but its probably better if smaller deals are done on the discord server.

My vouches legitimacy can be determined by my customers Smiley
I am not here to criticize you, i am here to help you our with information Smiley
No matter how many time you repeat about your "vouches" from anywhere else they mean nothing here Smiley
Bitcointalk escrows work by the same way every escrow works anywhere.
In most cases the escrow will hold the coins you are selling till you receive your money so you won't be able to run away with the buyer money.
Also, believe me, everyone who redirect people outside in 3rd party websites/bots or any 3rd party escrows here is pointed as scammer.
Why ? Because many people were scammed by that way already.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: