Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] Breezecoin new packages and new real estate projects! 🔥  (Read 1324 times)
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2020, 09:09:07 AM

Its so nice to see you are already listed in exchange. Personally I havent heard about Breezecoin, may be you need to promote it more via Bounty. i will surely give you exposure in the crypto community.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 01:34:40 PM

Better you place your token in Binance, it will reach more traders. The withdrew fee is little bit high in Binance. But it's know exchange to many people. So they can easily invest their money on your token. To be frank, people will inverse in altcoin which can be easily converted to bitcoin or Ethereum. It may help your project and boost your tokens price.

I think the Breezecoin is doingfine with the available listed exchange platforms, remember bithumb is also a top exchange. The drive now should be about having product users, so that the function-ability of the breezecoin can be spread out to so many in the.

@OP, In how many months can we expect a full real estate exploits by the breezecoin in Europe ?
Also, How can I be a property owner, is it by just owning breezecoin token, or by buying properties on your platform using your tokens ? do clarify

Thanks.
Vartali

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 03:00:18 PM

Breezecoin is scam. Everybody working there knows. Projects are not real. They are going to jail together.
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 03:18:02 PM

This is your goal, as stated on your website,  '' Our goal is to combine real estate with the blockchain-based technology ''. I went further to see how, but i don't understand, do you buy properties around the world; do you sell properties? Or do you help people to buy and sell properties?  I checked here https://breezedemar.us/about-us/ and realized that this is a very successful community, how do i join, and be a part of breezecoin success stories?
Vartali

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 03:47:53 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2020, 04:46:27 PM by Vartali

This is your goal, as stated on your website,  '' Our goal is to combine real estate with the blockchain-based technology ''. I went further to see how, but i don't understand, do you buy properties around the world; do you sell properties? Or do you help people to buy and sell properties?  I checked here https://breezedemar.us/about-us/ and realized that this is a very successful community, how do i join, and be a part of breezecoin success stories?

they scam people, live like rich with peoples money. ALL PROJECTS are fake. PONZI SYSTEM.

They said they have 1.5 billion dollars investments.  Grin Grin Grin

What company ows 1.5 billion? Germany, America, England, Turkey?  What is the name of the company Huh Huh Huh  Grin Grin Grin

read the posts on this forum. they are lieying. SCAM FRAUD

look at last 2 pages my posts and their posts to my posts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5171368.360
nikoluki

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 07:57:05 PM

The founder of this project is from Germany or From US.!I had found, you made a project in Istanbul and Kocaeli. And why you had not started any project in Germany. Because many people in Germany was crazy about the land property.So your project will get good response from the German people as compared to other country people.
Oeloec

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 08:08:40 PM

You made KYC as essential to inverse in your project. It was good move, it may not allow the Money laundering through your coin. It was well determined move from your team. It made your project different from other project. It made transference of money involved in your project.
dumple

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 08:16:03 PM

If you made a free of kyc and not mandatory of kyc. You may get huge investors, why you are not trying that one !!Many people had hidden money to hide. Because they no need to pay tax. Some people use blackmoney to inverse on crypto. Why don't you use that to get more investment and revoke the kyc mandatory !? It's my suggestion to your project.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 08:24:25 PM

It's self funded project or based on ICO. What will be the benefit for the investors in your project as compared to other self funded project. Because self funded project had more concentration on money for the marketing of project and make the people to inverse money with huge effort.
nexter

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 08:38:02 PM

Can you explain about the hybrid packages.!? Because I was confused with unlimited runtime.Many project will say unlimited time and it was end with no mentioned time. I hope this project, will not create such thing to the investors.
Vartali

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 03:16:21 PM

It's self funded project or based on ICO. What will be the benefit for the investors in your project as compared to other self funded project. Because self funded project had more concentration on money for the marketing of project and make the people to inverse money with huge effort.

Owner has no money. he will go to jail in Germany and America. he has open courts. He use breezecoin money to pay everythink.
Impacto

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:29:10 PM

I don't want to sound too inquisitive, but amidst several accusations report. It will be better if you can drop a link that embodies and shows all legal backings.

Also, the Crowdfunding program you did years ago, is there a web site that details the benefits amidst others?

Finally, how do you raise funds to get fascinating buildings around Europe.

❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰
❱ Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols ❰
https://yearner.finance
Vartali

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 12:19:06 AM

This is your goal, as stated on your website,  '' Our goal is to combine real estate with the blockchain-based technology ''. I went further to see how, but i don't understand, do you buy properties around the world; do you sell properties? Or do you help people to buy and sell properties?  I checked here https://breezedemar.us/about-us/ and realized that this is a very successful community, how do i join, and be a part of breezecoin success stories?

they scam people, live like rich with peoples money. ALL PROJECTS are fake. PONZI SYSTEM.

They said they have 1.5 billion dollars investments.  Grin Grin Grin

What company ows 1.5 billion? Germany, America, England, Turkey?  What is the name of the company Huh Huh Huh  Grin Grin Grin

read the posts on this forum. they are lieying. SCAM FRAUD

look at last 2 pages my posts and their posts to my posts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5171368.360

Our Company name depending on countries like:

USA: Breeze de Mar
Germany: Breeze de Mar GMBH
Turkey: Breeze de Mar Ltd
UK : Breeze de Mar Ltd

You can see detailed information, addresses and legal documents about projects at our breezedemar.us website and our backoffice.

If you will connect our customer support, we are happy to show you that documents Smiley

Or you can visit some of our project's address or offices Smiley

Thank you for answer.

Which company is main company?   Turkey or USA?

USA: Breeze de Mar (what does this do?)

Germany: Breeze de Mar GMBH  (what does this do?)

Turkey: Breeze de Mar Ltd  (what does this do?)

UK : Breeze de Mar Ltd  (what does this do?)

Fatimahcrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 07:11:34 AM

I went through the thread and found out that the project is unique, combining real estate and blockchain technology. This is actually the first, I've seen and I hope that the project would effectively stand out. On the issue of Investment, I'm yet to get a full grasp of how it works. If I may ask, is breezecoin the acceptable currency for investment?
Vartali

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 06:38:01 PM

I went through the thread and found out that the project is unique, combining real estate and blockchain technology. This is actually the first, I've seen and I hope that the project would effectively stand out. On the issue of Investment, I'm yet to get a full grasp of how it works. If I may ask, is breezecoin the acceptable currency for investment?

You said "Went through the tread and understand that this company is good."  Grin Grin Grin  
I am curious. are you Çiftlik Bank investor?  Huh Huh Huh
Ebukaslim@outlook.com

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 03:24:12 AM

You said "Went through the tread and understand that this company is good."  Grin Grin Grin  
I am curious. are you Çiftlik Bank investor?  Huh Huh Huh

Are you trying to increase your post count or you're just being silly. Please, quit asking silly questions and focus your energy on productive ventures. You can use other thread to boost your post counts and get a job to help you focus on productive venture. Witch hunting projects won't get you anywhere in life. You'll end up miserable like you obviously are.
Jennygirl

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 04:14:50 AM

Better you place your token in Binance, it will reach more traders. The withdrew fee is little bit high in Binance. But it's know exchange to many people. So they can easily invest their money on your token. To be frank, people will inverse in altcoin which can be easily converted to bitcoin or Ethereum. It may help your project and boost your tokens price.

How I wish listing a project in Binance is easy? It would be very difficult for breezecoin to list on binance considering the financial involvement and the tedious documentation. Breezecoin isn't doing too badly as it relates to exchange listings, but there's always room to do more.
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 12:21:26 PM

Who are behind the team and what is the project goal? I see this token is already on the market but I am curious what happened to that token that was unsold in the ICO. Team burnt it or Full cap reached?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
dvmmayowa

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 06:47:48 PM

This is indeed a great project I must confess, how about conducting a bounty program or airdrop sort of to increase the awareness to a greater extent, we need more people to discover the newest revolution I'm the real estate industry.
misc2012-de

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 10:48:09 PM

In this site https://breezecoin.io/ I had found, you are doing of tourism also. Is it true ! It was unique project to take care of tourism and real estate. I hope you pause tourism in the shake of Corona !?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: