Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India-China border tensions  (Read 1119 times)
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 08:52:28 AM

Creating border issue will damage China's economy more, already India banned 59 Chinese apps which is more popular all around the world,maybe other countries will also follow the same as India did because they are stealing everyone privacy data and storing them on Chinese servers.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 01:47:46 PM

The way the two countries are facing each other on the China-India border is creating a tense atmosphere. If the conflict escalates, I think it will have an impact on international trade and cryptocurrency, what do you think?

I don't quite think so. At least not yet, while the world is still experiencing a pandemic because it would be very difficult for any country to battle two fronts (COVID-19 and waging war towards another country). Right now, I believe that one country is just posturing and simply flexing its military muscle against the other, that's all.

Showing off?! I think the same, they are just testing each others there. Tension between India and China are nothing new, they had a few conflicts before, but still India faces trade imbalance heavily in favor of China. It's better this to not grow in something bigger, two nuclear armed countries can make a lot of damage if they get in the fight!

When it comes to economy, China is really above level of India as most of the products that we are using around the world came from them.

The conflict between them is not the same as the conflict between US and China.

India-China border tension is not that worse and they can still make a solution for that problem. China is a large trader, what can you expect in a big country like that with the highest population. Expect that their economy will surely move in a positive direction and is unstoppable. War will probably not happen because they will destroy humanity if they do that.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 09:02:58 AM

The news coming in that China have started to pull back their forces from the Galvan area which they have occupied it for some months now. This is a good sign that things ae going in good direction and the diplomatic talks between the countries are working well. You do not want to have another war in this time when the whole world is already going through the bio war.

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 12:46:53 PM

The news coming in that China have started to pull back their forces from the Galvan area which they have occupied it for some months now. This is a good sign that things ae going in good direction and the diplomatic talks between the countries are working well. You do not want to have another war in this time when the whole world is already going through the bio war.
this is certainly very encouraging news, because it puts forward negotiations rather than having to be hostile. because in the pandemic period that has not yet been completed and the two countries are also affected by a pandemic that cannot be resolved immediately.
it is clear that if the dispute continues it can be believed that it will greatly affect both countries, resulting in the economy becoming disrupted.
it is better for a time like a pandemic that cannot end quickly, so that it will focus more on the country to complete the handling of a pandemic for the benefit of the community.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 01:05:48 PM

this is certainly very encouraging news, because it puts forward negotiations rather than having to be hostile. because in the pandemic period that has not yet been completed and the two countries are also affected by a pandemic that cannot be resolved immediately.
it is clear that if the dispute continues it can be believed that it will greatly affect both countries, resulting in the economy becoming disrupted.
it is better for a time like a pandemic that cannot end quickly, so that it will focus more on the country to complete the handling of a pandemic for the benefit of the community.
Last I head China was around 20 kms inside the Indian Territory and many army sources confirmed that news. Now China has managed to pull back only around 2-3Km in Galwan valley. I mean I don't know how much is the truth and how much is the politics going on with this scenario. Last we even saw some gps images of Chinese establishments near Galwan valley in disputed territory. Why do I feel that this issue was just hyped up by our media for taking people's attention away from Covid count? It's really hard to differentiate between truth and false these days with so much of information flowing around. But speaking of this in economic terms I don't feel there was ever any chance of war. Considering both countries possess Nuclear Arsenals. Moreover wars are fought on some disputed issue LAC is already an undisputed issue which almost both governments are pretty familiar of. China just has a usual habit of doing such things and apart from banning Chinese apps I can't see any major step taken by India to Retaliate towards China. Banning apps too was much due to privacy issue and not particularly due to this rage going on.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 01:45:25 PM

The way the two countries are facing each other on the China-India border is creating a tense atmosphere. If the conflict escalates, I think it will have an impact on international trade and cryptocurrency, what do you think?
There is no need to argue between: China & India, at present all, international, or local TV, Talking about the two countries, new news was broadcast on television on Thursday, July 2, yesterday they were both India & China, will take a "step back" from the border area which is currently in dispute, the aim is to prevent ongoing clashes, some troops will be withdrawn, in certain areas.

@Zhao Lijian: said this was a "positive progress" step for the two countries China & India, easing tensions between the two countries.

Meaning: if the two countries of China & India are in peace, there is no need to worry about whether the economy, trade, crypto and others are related to the economy, this is a good step taken by both countries, I hope for the future ,there is no other dispute, for India and China.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 01:59:54 PM

This is one great initiative from Chinese government as they are always being accused of making advantage movement against other countries around them,with this action at least they prove that the accusation is wrong and they can do better moves towards peace.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/07/china-pulling-troops-deadly-border-clash-india-200706091813810.html

i have just check the news and Aljezeera channel made that news .

lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 02:21:55 PM

This is one great initiative from Chinese government as they are always being accused of making advantage movement against other countries around them,with this action at least they prove that the accusation is wrong and they can do better moves towards peace.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/07/china-pulling-troops-deadly-border-clash-india-200706091813810.html

i have just check the news and Aljezeera channel made that news .

the wisest thing has been done by the two countries of course, I do not feel that it is only the role of the greater state of China so that this feud does not continue. but among those willing to sit down and settle diplomacy ahead of their respective sectoral desires.

because clearly there is no profit to be gained from the feud. because the other thing at a time like this that actually needs to take precedence is the corona pandemic so that it can be resolved in both countries. because the corona pandemic has taken up everything that the two countries have to get it done.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2020, 05:09:45 PM

There is not going to be any permanent solution, unless the boundary is clearly demarcated. In Galwan area (and in two-three other regions in Ladakh), the boundary between India and China is disputed. One example is that of Pangong Tso lake. Check the image below. The red line is the boundary claimed by India and the one in pink is claimed by the Chinese:

Unless both the sides agree to clear boundary demarcation, these issues will pop up every now and then.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 07:54:24 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2020, 08:23:22 AM by DeadCoin

Actually many people in China is commonly hard working , and practically earn more compared to the other poor country ,inasmuch as even small amount of profit i think they saves to the right way in line with their own capacity, therefore the maximum level of their goods has been constantly increase which is even before the country of India has accept their products even there is no quality control, aside from that it is very affordable to buy.In connection with this   i think China and India borders are having a big opportunity to become one or peace through their business transaction and vice versa.
CardHerald

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 04:21:45 PM

It will have no effect. Countries are too weak to fight a global war, so they are pressuring other countries to make some money out of tensions.
China and India are two nuclear states with territories and armies.
They will need a lot of things to be pushed to start a war.
The two countries imposed restrictions on bitcoin, did not affect prices and did not change price or mining
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 10:56:35 PM

Showing off?! I think the same, they are just testing each others there. Tension between India and China are nothing new, they had a few conflicts before, but still India faces trade imbalance heavily in favor of China. It's better this to not grow in something bigger, two nuclear armed countries can make a lot of damage if they get in the fight!
From what i read and understand the tensions between China and India were not prevalent for decades and only recently there is some sort of border issue between both these nations, they had a full blown war more than four decades earlier when none of them were having nuclear warheads and now things have changed and both have massive nuclear warheads and if both these countries starts provoking each other then we might see a full out war and the rest of the countries joining either sides, but i am certain that the international body will find a solution for their aggitation and sort them out amicably. 
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 11:16:36 PM

So I would say that the China-India border issue is not much of an issue unless it escalates into a full blown war.

Yes war breakout can be a problem for cryptocurrency as Op asked. I think that the border thing is not a big problem, that is all about the struggle for relevance, dominance and control of the region. It has not much to do with cryptocurrency at the main time.
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 04:10:31 PM

My friend, it was a little fight on the border which is now finished off, If it were a direct war, the issue would have been for the whole world, and not only the crypto currency, the economy of the whole world had to fall apart because India and China are very big countries.

Check the economy of both these countries.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 02:22:59 PM

My friend, it was a little fight on the border which is now finished off, If it were a direct war, the issue would have been for the whole world, and not only the crypto currency, the economy of the whole world had to fall apart because India and China are very big countries.

Check the economy of both these countries.

CryptoYar it's good that is finished, war on that scale would affect entire world, you are totally right about that. Both countries
are with huge population, strong economies, China is stronger here, but have nuclear weapons. I would want to see war on that
scale.
    I don't think that that war would affect crypto-currencies. Countries and people would suffer, but probably many people from
there would look at crypto-currencies as a safe-heaven, something neutral. And no matter how big war is, some people would find
a way to continue with business, and crypto-currencies would help them in that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2256

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 12:35:25 PM

You are right that war never solves anything but it causes more problems things in both countries is far worse due to the virus At this point nobody can consider war everyone should consider the event of the country in unison. India has already suffered tons the amount of viruses is increasing during this ongoing crisis everyone should attempt to improve the business by adopting different strategies.

There is a possibility that war could be a solution to the weakening of the Chinese economy if China copied exactly what Germany did after losing World War I or imitated what America did by engaging in World War II. If China sees war as a project and conducts economic at war then war as a solution for China's interests in the Asian region. What Xi did with Hong Kong was proof that sovereignty was a fixed price for China.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1358
Merit: 748

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 01:48:04 PM

There is a possibility that war could be a solution to the weakening of the Chinese economy if China copied exactly what Germany did after losing World War I or imitated what America did by engaging in World War II. If China sees war as a project and conducts economic at war then war as a solution for China's interests in the Asian region. What Xi did with Hong Kong was proof that sovereignty was a fixed price for China.
Sovereignty is important for any nation, no doubt about its importance.

Nevertheless, I don't like what China (Chinese governments, specifically) says lies and make stupid drama for their sovereignty. They have full rights to protect their sovereignty but they should do this on what belong to them only. Indeed, they make drama and want to take over everything they can. They don't respect international laws that they signed in long time ago. They don't respect their neighbors. Everything

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2548
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 07:52:59 PM

Sovereignty is important for any nation, no doubt about its importance.

Nevertheless, I don't like what China (Chinese governments, specifically) says lies and make stupid drama for their sovereignty. They have full rights to protect their sovereignty but they should do this on what belong to them only. Indeed, they make drama and want to take over everything they can. They don't respect international laws that they signed in long time ago. They don't respect their neighbors. Everything
On top of having cold relations with neighbors they are also having bad time with USA and other European countries as Trump often calls corona virus as Chinese virus which looks comedic but that tells you how bad he thinks and feels about China already and in case of a war right now I think India might not win but given the support they might possible get from other nations might at least help them destroy a large part of China if even not winning.

We do need to understand that China is a super power both economic wise and military wise so it is wrong to actually think that India would even come close to winning a battle against them but then even significant damage done to China might be not worth the war for them.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2842
Merit: 611

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 08:04:00 PM

You are right that war never solves anything but it causes more problems things in both countries is far worse due to the virus At this point nobody can consider war everyone should consider the event of the country in unison. India has already suffered tons the amount of viruses is increasing during this ongoing crisis everyone should attempt to improve the business by adopting different strategies.

I think this might be the worst time for China to attack India because they have a capable PM and they are already taking strong steps like banning of various Chinese apps which already influence the china market and if the tensions continue to rise it would actually cost a lot more to china than it would to India because china is a massive exporter to India and makes a hefty revenue through their products while there is hardly any exports from India to china across borders so I believe while China is way to stronger than India but the war would actually benefit no one.

On a personal view, this is a cheap move from china because when everyone is suffering from a pandemic that was started by you how can you even think of attacking countries that are facing a trouble started in china itself.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 08:39:18 PM

--snip--

On a personal view, this is a cheap move from china because when everyone is suffering from a pandemic that was started by you how can you even think of attacking countries that are facing a trouble started in china itself.

That's the exact same point of view I've been putting in front of people, and even being criticized for thinking like that. I mean, how stupid of China to attack a place they've made billions from? Like they're trying to cut the hen all at once and don't want her to give a golden egg every single day. I'm from India myself and I know how badly it hurts when you see your soldiers dying because of those who are already guilty in the eyes of the whole world atm. Instead of pleading everyone and asking for forgiveness, China is trying to show off its powers but remember, we've got the best army available here in India and it doesn't matter whatever games China will play from their end during this pandemic season, they'll just be beaten down on their face if they try to make a war here.

██████████████████████