Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:06:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What future is expected for new altcoins?  (Read 966 times)
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 03:01:13 PM

You're right, I saw it for some coins that I got from the bounty campaign. at first, they were very cheap, but when two years passed, it turned out they did an update and gave airdrops to their token holders. we can even get a surprise from something we already think has no value.
That is, if the project team still cares about the development of their coins, because if the team doesn't care about the coins they have made, then obviously there won't be any surprises, especially if you expect the best, because at this time most project team's concerns are immediately reduced when the project already completed.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 03:09:23 PM

You're right, I saw it for some coins that I got from the bounty campaign. at first, they were very cheap, but when two years passed, it turned out they did an update and gave airdrops to their token holders. we can even get a surprise from something we already think has no value.
That is, if the project team still cares about the development of their coins, because if the team doesn't care about the coins they have made, then obviously there won't be any surprises, especially if you expect the best, because at this time most project team's concerns are immediately reduced when the project already completed.
the problem is sometimes we do not keep up with developments and news projects that do not have great value. and that will make us late getting updates. as experience regarding swap notifications or new exchange listing updates. if the update is done for a very long time, many communities will not follow it.

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 03:22:34 PM

if the project was born in 2020, I think it takes time to be able to reach all time high like coins from old projects, but for 2018 I see that many have recovered and even ROI has also exceeded 50% this is positive  Wink
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 03:46:33 PM

the problem is sometimes we do not keep up with developments and news projects that do not have great value. and that will make us late getting updates. as experience regarding swap notifications or new exchange listing updates. if the update is done for a very long time, many communities will not follow it.
There is saying that do not keep those who will bring negative value in your life. Don`t mind them and stay away from them. Just like with altcoins that has no development. It will just give some dirt in your portfolio. I believe that there are altcoins which may boom for the future because the devs are serious and the project is growing. But when it comes in general, most of altcoins are dying because they are dependent in bitcoin price.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 05:17:45 PM

I can not predict that new coins have a good future when compared with coins that already exist in this market. although not all of them but most of the new coins are just fraud. only the top coins in the market can survive for the future. especially bitcoin, ethereum, eos, litecoin, binance dll.

dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 11:44:55 PM

Of course, the new altcoin still has hope for achieving its best potential. It's just that many scammers and fraudsters use this to make fake projects and cheat investors. This makes the alt ecosystem chaotic, so some people generalize that all new altcoin is rubbish. Though there are some potential ones, such as Tachyon with reliable VPN products.
This is a particular difficulty for new projects, they must really be able to convince investors that the project is legit and useful, there is no other choice, they must make products that really work, are useful, and of good quality. Thus the projector will be interested, the cooperation will be better, and the community formed will be stronger. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to find such a potential project, because fraudsters are getting smarter at hiding their falseness.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 11:57:40 PM

if the project was born in 2020, I think it takes time to be able to reach all time high like coins from old projects, but for 2018 I see that many have recovered and even ROI has also exceeded 50% this is positive  Wink

We will see what's going to happen for those old and new coins, because there's no definite signs for every crypto community to become active again. Old projects has been so silent for years since the last fall down of bitcoin and other altcoins. Regardless of coin age, I don't think it matters and what's important is that developers should pay attention on every project in order to come up another good results as well.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 01:28:18 AM

I can not predict that new coins have a good future when compared with coins that already exist in this market. although not all of them but most of the new coins are just fraud. only the top coins in the market can survive for the future. especially bitcoin, ethereum, eos, litecoin, binance dll.
The coins that you list are all very popular options for investors, and I am sure you will make a good profit if you choose to invest in this period. I prefer Bitcoin and BNB because both these coins always bring me huge profits, and I've never been disappointed to buy these two coins. Also, if you hold BNB then you have the opportunity to join some IEO at this exchange.
sandos

Activity: 440

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 01:54:00 AM

nothing is certain in the crypto world. I see projects that I consider low value but end up pumping in the market. There are also some that promising but died right away after launched. Projects have many elements (marketing, community, technicalities, and admin) to make it good in a very competitive crypto world.
Every investment project in this market always has many risks that you need to be careful about when choosing to invest. I think that if the project is good enough, it will always be appreciated by the community. I only invest when the coin has news that can attract new investors because the common purpose of everyone here is profit. No matter how good the project is, without a leader, it will surely be difficult to succeed.

WSDN

Activity: 493

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 02:46:17 AM

What any project cares about is profit, and after making a large sum of money, the developers of the project will start to have less news to update everyone. I think that's the reason why so many projects die over the past few years, and investors should be more careful before deciding on investment options. The crypto market is not an easy place to make money and will often depend heavily on luck.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 02:55:17 AM

The coins that you list are all very popular options for investors, and I am sure you will make a good profit if you choose to invest in this period. I prefer Bitcoin and BNB because both these coins always bring me huge profits, and I've never been disappointed to buy these two coins. Also, if you hold BNB then you have the opportunity to join some IEO at this exchange.
When I made the choice to save the two coins, I think it was a very smart choice because Bitcoin and BNB have very good developments and have very significant price movements, so buy as much as you can and make it a long-term investment.
sandos

Activity: 440

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 03:07:32 AM

When I made the choice to save the two coins, I think it was a very smart choice because Bitcoin and BNB have very good developments and have very significant price movements, so buy as much as you can and make it a long-term investment.
It is advisable to divide the capital source to suit your investment, and it is best to carefully consider it because the current market situation is still very unpredictable. In the future, the crypto market will still grow very quickly and surely these coins will be the choice that many investors trust so invest while you still can. Also, you may consider investing in some altcoins because many investors are seeking these options.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 04:22:10 AM

Not all new altcoins are good, many of them are bad and most of the good ones are good for short term invest only, you need to do good research before buying any new altcoins and only risk what you can afford to lose

Welcome to the crypto if you had already realized that lol.

Majority of those new coins are shits,they are mostly scammers projects so never invest in them.

If you wanted to be safe then make a long research and ask for some advice and professional opinion from experts here.

They mostly spend time checking the value and assess what is the future of project.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 04:33:23 AM

and why need to trust and invest in a New altcoins when there are already trusted and reliable currencies existing in our market now?

we are just putting our money at risk when we already knew how new altcoins move this past years.

I would rather buy cheapest old currency than buying newly released coins.

istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 04:40:36 AM

I know many people disappointed about the altcoin market because of their market dumping. I think not all the project is bad. There is some project that is worth mentioning and can be a good project after all. Though there are some projects that worth mention that came into the market with a good expectation but now they can be called dead projects because of any real use.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
investgarant

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 04:56:43 AM

New projects that are really worthwhile have a better chance of showing good growth for at least one reason: they have not yet had a sale at the peak of prices like old projects, many of which are already abandoned.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 04:58:23 AM

Its a deflationary projects with no usecase the creator of this kind of projects is just for money grabs and this shitcoins are just use for pump and dump scheme Im not saying all deflationary tokens are all the same but it must have use as a utility within a platform and developers must not hide themselves if something unexpected was happened if they hide their identity to public then an exit scam may happen at any moment too risky.

Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2020, 05:05:40 AM

New projects that are really worthwhile have a better chance of showing good growth for at least one reason: they have not yet had a sale at the peak of prices like old projects, many of which are already abandoned.
New projects still have a lot of design updates that can be applied to the future. many old projects are just following the market from bitcoin with little meaningless updates to the market. but the new project could show extraordinary surprises in 1-2 years of their platform development.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 06:24:31 AM

I think new altcoins may have encounter hard time to get into the market right now since many have not successfully succeeded. People who had been in this field for a long time had also noticed of how other altcoins had struggle enough just to be able to continue it's goal to succeed in getting people to invest on them. However, if  a new altcoin could have a good platform, perhaps investors may opt to invest and give chance what it can offer with their investment.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 06:50:35 AM

hello OP , i think that the 3 projects which you talk about are all made to steal people's money but i am sure that there will be other project's which having a hard time now but which will pop up later in the game as a solid project , ofcourse i do not know which one but crypto will be better and better and developing will go on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: