Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Provisn partners up with Nik Patel to help you take the cryptic out of crypto!  (Read 362 times)
Provisn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2020, 02:15:40 PM

We are proud to announce that we have officially partnered up with altcoin trading guru and best-selling author of ‘An Altcoin Trader’s Handbook', Nik Patel. As a full-time trader, investor, and advisor in the crypto space, Nik has the expertise to help you tackle the crypto markets with confidence!

Nik will be helping you get ahead by taking the cryptic out of crypto and contributing exclusive and original content to our Token Spotlight section in the Provisn dashboard. The Token Spotlight section is where Provision members can go to get in depth reports and analysis of new altcoins and the projects behind them. These in depth reports provide members with everything they need from metric analysis, to price-history, its launch, and intricate details on things such as staking and masternodes.

Not only is the information presented in an easy to navigate and reader friendly manner, but it also includes an honest “what we really think” insert from both our company CEO, David La Melza, and Nik!

Join Provisn today with a FREE lifetime subscription and enhance your crypto trading skills. Our platform is here to make you feel more confident, more comfortable and ultimately save you time when making important trading decisions.

Free lifetime subscription: https://provisn.com

Our Dashboard connects you to top tools, crypto insights, analytics and indicators all in one place. Get a Free Lifetime Subscription (For a limited time): https://provisn.com/
OGEOS

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 02:45:52 PM

Congrats on the partnership Smiley

I’m gonna snap up my lifetime sub now!! Do you have a community that I can join? Like a Telegram channel
Provisn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2020, 03:25:58 PM

Congrats on the partnership Smiley

I’m gonna snap up my lifetime sub now!! Do you have a community that I can join? Like a Telegram channel

Thanks!

Feel free to come join our free broadcast channel on Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HaeSp1VPMcRho7xIHAow0Q

See you there.

Our Dashboard connects you to top tools, crypto insights, analytics and indicators all in one place. Get a Free Lifetime Subscription (For a limited time): https://provisn.com/
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 01:56:11 PM

This could not be a right way to get start with this community.

You must introduce yourself first and then you may announce about your partnership. Honestly once I enter this topic, I just checked back whether I am into a service announcement or a trading discussion topic.

You may start like this:
1. Buy a copper membership to add images in your posts.
2. Make some self-explaining contents and then announce your services with a new topic on this board: Service Announcements.
(You may move this topic into service announcement board but add some explanation on your services; option for moving this topic is available at the bottom of this topic).

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: