Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dawn of New World Order : Transition from Agenda 21 to Agenda 2030  (Read 301 times)
ataraxiaceleste (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 05:04:38 PM

Agenda 21 is supposedly a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment with regard to "sustainable development".

The "21" in Agenda 21 refers to the original target year of 2021 where "they" were hoping to achieve their development goals by then. It has been affirmed and had a few modifications at subsequent UN conferences. Since it found 2021 was an overly optimistic date, its new timeline is targeting "2030". I'll speak about "Agenda 2030" later.

Agenda 21 is mainly a 351-page document divided into 40 chapters that have been grouped into 4 sections:

Section I: Social and Economic Dimensions is directed toward combating poverty, especially in developing countries, changing consumption patterns, promoting health, achieving a more sustainable population, and sustainable settlement in decision making.

Section II: Conservation and Management of Resources for Development includes atmospheric protection, combating deforestation, protecting fragile environments, conservation of biological diversity (biodiversity), control of pollution and the management of biotechnology, and radioactive wastes.

Section III: Strengthening the Role of Major Groups includes the roles of children and youth, women, NGOs, local authorities, business and industry, and workers; and strengthening the role of indigenous peoples, their communities, and farmers.

Section IV: Means of Implementation includes science, technology transfer, education, international institutions, and financial mechanisms.

All these goals look nice right? But I think we are in a very important year of transition. We are preparing for Agenda 2030 and by the time it's 2030 the New World Order will have completely and fully been established.

With this post I plan to track a list of evidences and events currently happening and that have happened in the past. So that it stands as testimony to time. Everyone is free to help me add to the resources.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2020, 05:42:06 PM

united nations need to be resolved "nation" is a negative asociated term in the developed world people consider it a racist term

ataraxiaceleste (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 12:30:54 PM

united nations need to be resolved "nation" is a negative asociated term in the developed world people consider it a racist term

Please explain more? Interesting thought process indeed.
KiloFoxtrot
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 11:18:22 AM

All these goals look nice right? But I think we are in a very important year of transition. We are preparing for Agenda 2030 and by the time it's 2030 the New World Order will have completely and fully been established.

With this post I plan to track a list of evidences and events currently happening and that have happened in the past. So that it stands as testimony to time. Everyone is free to help me add to the resources.

I haven't read anything about this New World Order, but I'm curious to know more about this. Can you please cite the sources as a reference, so we could research more about this topic even further.

ataraxiaceleste (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 11:42:34 PM

I haven't read anything about this New World Order, but I'm curious to know more about this. Can you please cite the sources as a reference, so we could research more about this topic even further.

Yes, I created this thread so that we can all track a series of world events that are ultimately pointing in the NWO direction. I'm sure this thread will age well in the sands of time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: