Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:54:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sig Campaign for Old, Inactive Accounts - Win Up to $3.3 Million for ZERO Posts!  (Read 2280 times)
Mt. Gox (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 09:25:16 AM

Fixed numbers should be given so people already know if a win has occurred or not, not sure if I missed that detail discussed    I've seen this take place in work place syndicates, its best to have a fixed selection of numbers known to all participants.

That's a good idea. However, since the next draw is a special draw, I decided to play twice the usual numbers.

Here is the ticket:

I will be away from my computer for a while so here is the latest snapshot:

http://archive.is/FiEVH

If anyone wants to join this signature campaign between now and when the draw happens (Saturday, August 15 at 08:00 AM UTC), simply go to archive.is and archive one of your posts there. Any post on Bitcointalk is fine, since signatures aren't thread-specific and archive.is automatically keeps a timestamp of each snapshot.

Here is the countdown timer to the draw.

Note: This post will not be edited in order to preserve the integrity of the Imgur image.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
Pro Ads

Activity: 34
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 01:01:15 PM

I'm in, count me please.
Mt. Gox (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 11:51:32 PM

Hi everyone.

I was a bit nervous and anxious about checking the results for the big "Must Be Won" draw on Saturday so I kept holding it off which is why I am writing this post a bit later than usual. This morning I finally mustered up enough courage to check the numbers and it seems that nobody in the country got all seven numbers correct. Since there was no Division 1 winner, the prize rolled down and ten people who won Division 2 shared the jackpot instead - with each ticket winning just over $5 million NZD:

My ticket, unfortunately, was not one of those ten tickets:

The jackpot prize has reset and is now back to what it was when this thread began ($4 million NZD). After the 22nd, I will be taking a break from this thread, and will be focusing on radio transmission of prayers and constructing neural network models for predicting lottery numbers instead. It's possible that this campaign could come back, but it is uncertain at this stage.

Anyway, here is the ticket for Wednesday's draw on August 19:

And here is the latest thread snapshot:

http://archive.is/ucL3v

I will purchase one more ticket for Saturday's draw on August 22. After that, I will be locking this thread. Thank you to everyone who participated in this campaign. While this might not the outcome that we had wished for, your support during these times has been greatly appreciated.

I'm in, count me please.

Thanks, you're in. Smiley

Note: This post will not be edited in order to preserve the integrity of the Imgur image.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
Mt. Gox (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 11:57:29 PM

Unfortunately, the last ticket was also a dud:

Here is the ticket for the final draw happening on Saturday (August 22):

The current jackpot is $5 million NZD and the latest snapshot can be found here:

http://archive.is/ERHpZ

Mt. Gox (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 08:38:48 PM

Unfortunately, it seems the last ticket was also a non-winner:

As mentioned in my previous post, I will be closing this campaign now. However, there is a chance that it might be reopened it in the future.

Thank you to everyone who has participated in this campaign so far. This thread is now locked. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: