Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTT accounts Ban.  (Read 450 times)
totoy4741 (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 05:32:18 AM

So some of my crypto friends just got their accounts banned for some reasons, and as far as I know they are all bounty hunter who are sharing same bounties together, same with me. Most of our bounties are from Bounty detective's bounty campaign and I see any possible reasons that would caused them bannig their accounts since most of the BD's campaigns uses form to report, so no possible spamming of reports and other Bounty Campaigns don't usually the same day of reports. They don't really know what caused their accounts to be banned. And I was wondering why the BTT admins don't cite any reasons of banning or at least give users a warning or notifications that they have done something against the rules of BTT forum, not like they would ban accounts right away without giving out any reasons to the users. Any thoughts about it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 05:52:40 AM

I believe regarding that, maybe the bounty manager was able to see the connection and have them reported to BTT's admins and got banned, you must try or maybe move your thread to META for more information regarding your issue. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0
Because if there are no issues or any red flag there is no reason to be banned but I guess there is when it comes to the situation.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2020, 05:57:14 AM

The reason for the ban is usually stated when you(r friends) log in.

To be honest, your post looks like a preemptive strike in case somebody links your main account to your banned accounts. I'm not saying this is true per sé, but it sure looks like it from a bystander's point of view.

In case you want anybody to look into this, you'd better link to the forum profiles of the banned accounts...

And yes, this topic defenately belongs in meta... Please move it. In the altcoin discussion subforum you'll have less chance of getting an explanation.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JasmineRose

Activity: 630
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 06:37:35 AM

I don't know about btt account ban but some my friend is baned before with no reason he said and when he reply an email of btt team that no answer until now.
I am not blaming btt team about rule of spam, scam or other rule and maybe he doing some negative activity in this forum.

KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 06:45:53 AM

This post belongs in meta section mate, you and your imaginary friends broke the forum rules or bounty rules, do not use multiple accounts to promote a single bounty project, bounty manager must have detect the links between those accounts, be honest, it won't do you any good

Dariusburst

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 07:10:15 AM

There is nothing wrong with joining same bounty as your friends but once you are caught using same information or posting technic then it means you are cheating and the accounts will definitely get banned.
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 07:19:41 AM

These are the most common reasons why your account can get banned by a moderator

1. Using multiple accounts
2. Spamming the forum
3. Shit posting ( this definitely will lead to ban )

It's not just about using multiple accounts on a bounty campaign, we still have shit posters on here mostly newbies and Jr members

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 07:37:45 AM

I don't know about btt account ban but some my friend is baned before with no reason he said and when he reply an email of btt team that no answer until now.
I am not blaming btt team about rule of spam, scam or other rule and maybe he doing some negative activity in this forum.
The point is that someone who has been banned in this forum certainly has a mistake he made, even though the mistake he made was a little, but if the error clearly violates the rules of this forum, then he will obviously end fatally, that is banned.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 07:41:32 AM

Don't make it sounds like your friend's account was banned by mistake, there is no such thing on here, moderators always have a very good reason for banning any account, it's total violation of the forum rules

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 09:04:25 AM

So some of my crypto friends just got their accounts banned for some reasons, and as far as I know they are all bounty hunter who are sharing same bounties together, same with me. Most of our bounties are from Bounty detective's bounty campaign and I see any possible reasons that would caused them bannig their accounts since most of the BD's campaigns uses form to report, so no possible spamming of reports and other Bounty Campaigns don't usually the same day of reports. They don't really know what caused their accounts to be banned. And I was wondering why the BTT admins don't cite any reasons of banning or at least give users a warning or notifications that they have done something against the rules of BTT forum, not like they would ban accounts right away without giving out any reasons to the users. Any thoughts about it?

You are underestimating Moderators here in Bitcointalk ?do you think they will just banned an account without truthful reason?

And why Moderator needs to Give them warning when they are literally making mistakes that can cause banning?

Sorry to say but majority of Bounty Hunters are cheaters and that is obvious reason why they are either Banned or red tagged.

and sometimes it is better to just banned them so the possibilities of making another mistakes will gone with their account.

and also don't act as your friends are really concerned about their low ranking accounts because they can create tons of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 09:12:27 AM

You are underestimating Moderators here in Bitcointalk ?do you think they will just banned an account without truthful reason?

And why Moderator needs to Give them warning when they are literally making mistakes that can cause banning?

Sorry to say but majority of Bounty Hunters are cheaters and that is obvious reason why they are either Banned or red tagged.

and sometimes it is better to just banned them so the possibilities of making another mistakes will gone with their account.

and also don't act as your friends are really concerned about their low ranking accounts because they can create tons of it.
Sad but true lol!!! I usually don't get in some arguments like this but hell I have to join! There's no such thing called mistake in the punishment on this forum. I believe that moderators will not take any action before considering it over and over. You know, when you join a community, you have to obey the rules set by the moderators (on users' behalf). When you join a community and can't follow the rule, you'll be the outsider. That's just too easy to understand! The only thing your friend should do is to review their faults and fix it before coming back to this forum!

Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 09:31:46 AM

Your friends are either cheating the bounty campaign or they are shit posters, many members on here still ignore the forum rules, the best way to avoid getting ban is going through the do and don't, stop blaming the moderators, they are smart and they know what they are doing, it's not mistake your friends account gets banned.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 10:29:47 AM

You will not get a ban without informing you what kind of ban is that it could be necro posting where you posted on posts that are more than 90 days old or you could be spamming so much and you are reported, it's very important that you need all the rules here and get acquainted with it so you can post, without thinking of any issues.

Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 10:57:45 AM

You will not get a ban without informing you what kind of ban is that it could be necro posting where you posted on posts that are more than 90 days old or you could be spamming so much and you are reported, it's very important that you need all the rules here and get acquainted with it so you can post, without thinking of any issues.
Yes you are right, if OP thinks that moderators don't know what they are doing he should ask his friends to share the screenshot of the banned accounts, rule breakers will always get what they deserved, moderators don't just ban unnecessarily

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 02:53:04 PM

Sad but true lol!!! I usually don't get in some arguments like this but hell I have to join! There's no such thing called mistake in the punishment on this forum. I believe that moderators will not take any action before considering it over and over. You know, when you join a community, you have to obey the rules set by the moderators (on users' behalf). When you join a community and can't follow the rule, you'll be the outsider. That's just too easy to understand! The only thing your friend should do is to review their faults and fix it before coming back to this forum!

There's also a possibility that this he is just making up his "friends" to prevent the fact that he is ban evading. Bans are most likely due to spamming post or multi-accounts who got caught.

to OP. If by chance that this is actually true, then you should ask your friends about what they are seeing after they log in because the reason is probably stated. To be honest, I'd just wait for the ban to be lifted if it's only days and try to comply with the rules properly in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: